Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,138 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP (20090 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by prophetwis: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hope you made a good grade.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats, E go better for you.

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Angelawhite(m): 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:
With joy in my heart , after 6 years in the University and one year in the Nigerian law school lagos Campus , I am happy to inform all that I was called to the Nigerian Bar on the 28th of November , 2019 and I am now a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

In the mood of celebration , I decided to drop my debut Ep "Synology : Volume One " which is now available on all digital music platforms worldwide.

The EP houses Five tracks including previously released " Otubante " and " Wavy".

Please do Celebrate with me by streaming downloading and Sharing this body of work .

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/synology-vol-1-ep/1483936414?app=itunes

All other platforms:

https://www.dablessingproduction.com/album/synology-synord/

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Monaco2:
A lawyer that sings

Lol. .yes..we are plenty bro.

Diversification cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by dustydee: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:

In the mood of celebration , I decided to drop my debut Ep "Synology : Volume One " which is now available on all digital music platforms worldwide.

Please do Celebrate with me by streaming downloading and Sharing this body of work .

Apple Music:

All other platforms:

See what I found on amazon music. It is not in English so I doubt this is yours, or is it?

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
you look so famished and malnourished. abi na first class do make u no dey eat well? education is a scam in this shithole
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 2:35pm On Nov 29, 2019
LoydJ:
Congrats nd Greater Heights

Hope u gan b a good Lawyer? nd u will desist from taking bribe.

Yes .By God's grace brother.

God bless you ..Thank you very much
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Pls whats the difference between a lawyer and a barrister .
Pls
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
you look so famished and malnourished.
abi na first class do make u no dey eat well?
education is a scam in this shithole

Thank you very much .God bless you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:

Thank you very much .God bless you .
ok
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by abbasajao(m): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Barrister pls anybody that say rubbish here should be charged to court. Just use that one do practice first.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:
With joy in my heart , after 6 years in the University and one year in the Nigerian law school lagos Campus , I am happy to inform all that I was called to the Nigerian Bar on the 28th of November , 2019 and I am now a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.

The EP houses Five tracks including previously released " Otubante " and " Wavy".

Apple Music:

All other platforms:

What is EP?... I'm an old dad incase
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Angelacruz: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Ajibade123(m): 3:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations
anyway do you wish to study or work in Australia, Canada or US check my signature for more info
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Monaco2(m): 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:

Lol. .yes..we are plenty bro.

Diversification cheesy

Nice wink

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
aro1:
congratulations bro!!!

you have join the likes of falz,funke akindele,lolo1 and numerous others that study law in the entertainment industry. I wish you best of luck!!!

Thank you so much ����❤️
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Vince77(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations. More Success.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Babaheekmat: 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
A lawyer by profession but a musician.

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
aro1:
congratulations bro!!!

you have join the likes of falz,funke akindele,lolo1 and numerous others that study law in the entertainment industry. I wish you best of luck!!!
Barrister Mike too.. grin
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by safarigirl(f): 3:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats luminary
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by raymondele86(m): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congratulations bro... Wish you all the best in the future
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by midnighter(f): 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

Shutup! Bad belle
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by INTEGRITYA1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
[quote author=Synord post=84471176]With joy in my heart , after 6 years in the University and one year in the Nigerian law school lagos Campus.

Congratulobia.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats. cool

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:

Apple Music:

All other platforms:

can i repost to my blog ?
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Synord(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
emperorblog21:

can i repost to my blog ?

Yes sir..I appreciate ������

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by nduchucks: 3:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
Synord:

Apple Music:

All other platforms:

I remember when you shared your single "Otubante" with nairalanders on December 30, 2015.

Keep up the hard work, your success is inevitable. Congratulations.
Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by jojothaiv(m): 4:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
Monaco2:
A lawyer that sings
Falz is another.

1 Like

Re: Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP by Princeton92(m): 4:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats gee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of Omah Lay's New Album "Boy Alone Album" - TrendyBeatz / MURIC To NBC, Others: Ban Portable’s ‘Kuku Do Ritual' / Singing And Rapping Which One Is More Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.