Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke (48549 Views)

HURRAY! Actors, Seyi Edun & Adeniyi Johnson Welcome Twins After 7yrs Of Marriage / Gbolahan Adetayo: "The Only Solution For Successful Marriage In This Era" / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Orunsolu01(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by IkemChris(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
The child no ft know suffer again.....I pray everyday I don't give birth to my children in this country...
Make the prayer precise oooo Benin republic,Niger, Burundi and the likes them no be this country ooooo

2 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by JamesHanu(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yes he's sina rambo's brother.. Their father is the DANCING SENATOR

1 Like

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Baby named Oshioke.

The Girl Is obviously an Edo girl.

3 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by mmsen: 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
The child no ft know suffer again.....I pray everyday I don't give birth to my children in this country...

You think that children born abroad have no problems?

Third world thinking at its finest.

3 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by ZAWs: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
ddippset:
Baby named Oshioke.

Yes na Etsako girl
I know her sef

3 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
urahara:
The guy resembles Sina Rambo.
Sina is his elder brother.

1 Like

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by urahara(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
dilodavid:
Sina is his elder brother.

Wow
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
urahara:

Wow
And their father is the dancing Senator.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
May God not allow the star of your aburo to outshine yours. Say amen pls

Not everyone is a noise maker, not everyone loves to be in news always.
Everyone doesn't know your name doesn't mean you are not shining.
Davido is noisier than his father.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Manufor(m): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
Congrats to them,.
Kindly contact me for your brand new and used Sinotruk hohan trucks,.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by urahara(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
dilodavid:
And their father is the dancing Senator.

Daaammnn grin grin

I did not know that !!!

The Adeleke family is a powerful family .

1 Like

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
urahara:

Daaammnn grin grin

I did not know that !!!

The Adeleke family is a powerful family .
You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2019
ddippset:
Baby named Oshioke.

You are 100% correct, Etsakor Local Government precisely. Short form of Oshiokhename meaning God gave me this, simply, God's gift.

Very matured just like the other engaged one, no Instagram show offs and stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by laughitall(m): 2:19pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
mtchew mumu

2 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
Even to spell suffer sef, the pikin no go fit spell am.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Thinee(m): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
MONEY
explosiveskull:
I know it's none of my concern but why are we celebrating child birth outside wedlock; isn't this what we normally call mme mkpuke or bastards?

MONEY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by oloriLFC(f): 2:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Everyone with his or her own destiny. Once you are doing fine, you don't need to feel bad if your sibling is doing better than you. It can cause unecessary rancour. I can't say Amen to such prayer

4 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by yahoosurepass(m): 2:25pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nmezor:
is his Gal friend an Igbo lady?

Ask your papa..... grin

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
Everyone with his or her own destiny. Once you are doing fine, you don't need to feel bad if your sibling is doing better than you. It can cause unecessary rancour. I can't say Amen to such prayer

Is Davido better because he is noisy? Is he not noisier than their father himself?

1 Like

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Liposure: 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
explosiveskull:
I know it's none of my concern but why are we celebrating child birth outside wedlock; isn't this what we normally call mme mkpuke or bastards?
my brother, things have change.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Epique: 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Not everyone is a noise maker, not everyone loves to be in news always.
Everyone doesn't know your name doesn't mean you are not shining.
Davido is noisier than his father who was once a governor.
Davido's father was never a governor. His elder brother was.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by dgame2k2(m): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
LordAzubuike:
there is no competition in destiny

4 Likes

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Ijawwomaninoyo: 2:32pm On Nov 29, 2019
Epique:

Davido's father was never a governor. His elder brother was.

Ok, I thought he was the one.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by opray: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fine couple, there baby go fine too.

We are still here at Asaba for Asaba retail festival, come buy 100% undiluted designer perfume oils at discount prices.

Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by realestniggah: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
See what an hospital looks like.. Not the nonsense we call hospitals in Nigeria
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by Yabariki: 2:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
The tradition of getting a child(ren) has become a normal norm in this generation.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by nextstep(m): 2:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
explosiveskull:

We're celebrating the birth of a child, and fathers who take care of them.
Marriage has always been overrated, so we used abuse to force and shame people into it. It seems people (men especially) are realizing that marriage may not be worth all the hassle, yet the biological imperative to multiply causes them to want children.

Let those who want to marry, marry... and those who don't want to, should not be shamed into it.
Re: B-Red And Faith Johnson Welcome A Son, Jordan Adetayo Oshioke Adeleke by nextstep(m): 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
sodiqapril:
Abi now?

mmsen:
You think that chlidren born abroad have no problems? Third world thinking at its finest.

Hah, they may have problems, but they don't have to worry about the basics: education, health, water, light, jobs, loans, rule of law, etc. Other problems are easily surmountable if the child focuses and doesn't get distracted. It's hard to focus when you're concerned about the basics.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar Loses Weight, See Her Trimmed Figure In New Photo / Seun Kuti Accused Of Pulling Gun On Party Attendees, He Replies, Admits To It / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.