Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,702 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) (1386 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With Us Ooo?- Nigerian Man Asks Aba Residents / Homeless Nigerian Man In USA, Walks The Street Aimlessly (Photos) / Homeless Nigerian Man Rescued From The Streets In Houston, US (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by dayo229: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
A Nigerian national, Julius Chukwujama Hillary, who has been living illegally in Cambodia since 2017, on Wednesday November 27, went to the Immigration office in Phnom Penh and asked for help to return to Nigeria.

Leutenant Chea Chetera, director of the department of Investigation and Procedure, who confirmed this on Wednesday, said that the 33-year-old Nigerian overstayed the visa and had no money to extend the new one.

He came to Cambodia on March 17, 2017, through Phnom Penh International Airport. He ended up living on the street.

He was sent to the Investigation and Procedure Department to follow the legal action.

A 49-year-old Canadian man, Tran Tuanty (pictured with the Nigerian) also asked for help to return back to his country.

Tuanty, who came to Cambodia in 2017, through Phnom Penh International Airport, lost the passport and didn't have money to renew it. He overstayed the visa, became homeless and stayed on the street.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/11/homeless-nigerian-man-asks-to-be-sent.html

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by soberdrunk(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
People have mind ooo!!! Cambo....what?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by Suspectzero(m): 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Homeless but still get belle.

Homeless but still get fresh cut.

Okay.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by davodyguy: 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Mio mo nkan ti awon ara bi nwa kaakiri.

Cambodia of all places?

Ki lo so nu?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by Mekenz(m): 9:48pm On Nov 29, 2019
hustle gone wrong.
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by mamajj17(f): 10:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
My dear rethink oooo, b4 you come down Home grin grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by good4all40: 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why would anyone travel to hustle illegally in Cambodia in the first place?
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by pocohantas(f): 12:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Julius Cambodia would be back soon for Xmas, but without money. I will remove his name from my list of prospective in-the-abroad husbands. Now I am left with; Ijele na South, Nwata anayo Eze na Korea, Ugo China, Uche Malaysia and Nedu Singapore. By 2nd week of December, men a tuo down with ezigbote nku.

From Lagos to Owerri to Nkwerre, to Onitsha, then Nnewi, Awka. Anyi ga emeri Buhari.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by nlPoster: 2:42am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
I will remove his name from my list of prospective in-the-abroad husbands. .

You keep referring to prospective husbands. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by Kaycee7(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Julius Cambodia would be back soon for Xmas, but without money. I will remove his name from my list of prospective in-the-abroad husbands. Now I am left with; Ijele na South, Nwata anayo Eze na Korea, Ugo China, Uche Malaysia and Nedu Singapore. By 2nd week of December, men a tuo down with ezigbote nku.

From Lagos to Owerri to Nkwerre, to Onitsha, then Nnewi, Awka. Anyi ga emeri Buhari.
Someday, I'm going to pay for all this premium content. I just can't with you.

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:14am On Nov 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Someday, I'm going to pay for all this premium content. I just can't with you.

They will soon be back. I am sure the car they'll drive has entered by now. grin

1 Like

Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2019
Osi Cambodia ni' diacambo kr'

Abegi grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
Suspectzero:
Homeless but still get belle.

Homeless but still get fresh cut.

Okay.
Hahaha, Lol at homeless and still get belle grin
Re: Homeless Nigerian Man Asks To Be Sent Home From Cambodia (photos) by seedsower(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
soberdrunk:
People have mind ooo!!! Cambo....what?

idi cambo

(1) (Reply)

2023 M.sc Scholarship, Transcript, (toefl, Ielts, Pte): Tell Us Your Experience / Another 9/11 Averted. God Help Us. / Can I Go For Visa Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.