Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,142 members, 7,957,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Urgent Netherlands Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Netherlands Student Visa (1409 Views)

Polish Student Visa / Please whats the price of Malaysia student Visa Application, and docs needed. / How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Netherlands Student Visa by aremuu: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2009
Experienced guys please provide me with information. I just got an admission from a university in the netherlands. I am required to pay about 9375 Euros of which about 3700 is the tuition with the remaining being the visa requirement by the authorities. The school informed me that the balance after paying the tuition fees will be returned to me after they've got me the visa-that's the process.

But I am having difficulty raising the money(about 1.7million naira) though I'm sure of 600,000 already.

Please is anyone aware of an alternative means of getting the Netherlands student visa? or Are u aware of any short term loan that will serve me this purpose.

I will appreciate any help/info please. Thank you.
Re: Urgent Netherlands Student Visa by bigug04(m): 3:00am On Mar 23, 2009
you really have to be sure of the school, universities don't ask money for visas.

(1) (Reply)

UAE Now Got Visa Restrictions To NIGERIANS / ..... / What To Do When You Sight A Trailer With Container(graphic Picture Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.