Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,292 members, 7,826,159 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC (2133 Views)

Prophet Muhammed Said Adam Was 60 Cubit Tall (98.4251969 Feet) / Sinning deliberately under Grace (Hebrews 10:26-27) / Prophet Abiodun Evans: Anthony Joshua Must Swim Before His Next Match To Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
As Qatar 2022 approaches, Apostle Constance C. Friday remembers a match from France 98:

Nigeria vs Denmark

The game ended 4-1 in favour of Denmark, Nigerians were angry with the result, they knew that the Super Eagles team of that year had all it takes to go as far as the Semi Finals.
It was really annoying, we knew they deliberately blew it to avoid Brazil.

Before the match with Denmark, Nigeria had shocked Spain with a massive 3-2 win, that includes Sunday Oliseh's unforgettable midfield missile that shook and shattered the net of the Spaniards.
What made the victory so memorable was the Spaniards had counted their Chickens before they hatched. Lols
They underestimated Nigeria and they paid for it.
Remain Blessed!
Be the best!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by herakles: 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2019
constancefriday:
I'm not on a campaign of calumny against any person's Church or Cathedral.
Whatever path People choose to follow in life let them follow and face the outcomes.
Most of these public arguments and abusive mess ARE PRODUCTS OF THEIR FEARS i don't wake up every morning thinking about whom to Bleep up or whose life to make unbearable.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance Friday.

unfortunately we do not know you, or who you are quarreling with

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 2:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fortunately @Herakles when you speak, say i not we. You don't speak for everybody. Lots of People know me.
Maybe you live in planet mercury or venus...so you're just seeing me.
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by herakles: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2019
constancefriday:
Fortunately @Herakles when you speak, say i not we. You don't speak for everybody. Lots of People know me.
Maybe you live in planet mercury or venus...so you're just seeing me.

when I said "we" I was referring to the multitude (which I belong to) that have never heard of you. Don't take offence, but you don't need to chase clout by publicly beefing house on the rock

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
@Herakles I'm naturally a clouty and influential person (i know you're one of their goons) tell your club leaders they don't need to snuff to stay in power.
Real power is in Christ not in human sacrifices.
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
@Herakles which group of the multitudes do you refer to? well it'll be like i said, you come from another planet.
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by ikorodureporta: 3:06am On Dec 01, 2019
constancefriday:
@Herakles I'm naturally a clouty and influential person (i know you're one of their goons) tell your club leaders they don't need to snuff to stay in power.
Real power is in Christ not in human sacrifices.
interesting cheesy. ....

crunchyg, agozie48, ekakamba, come & see-o! cheesy
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by crunchyg: 6:46am On Dec 01, 2019
constancefriday:
Whatever path People choose to follow in life let them follow and face the outcomes.
Most of these public arguments and abusive mess ARE PRODUCTS OF THEIR FEARS i don't wake up every morning thinking about whom to Bleep up or whose life to make unbearable.
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely
Is either you state what your grievances are or stop posting rusbbish on social media
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by Agozie48: 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=ikorodureporta post=84514300]
interesting cheesy. ....

crunchyg, agozie48, ekakamba, come & see-o! cheesy[/quote

Please and please stop mentioning me again ,I don't appreciate it . if you don't like the church and if you don't like Church at all in general that is your business not mine stop spreadsheet your negativity around. Funny enough the church is still growing bigger and bigger , so the negativity you are spreading around is not working and it can never work .The Experience 14(Biggest gospel concert in Africa) its being hosted by House on the Rock so I would advice you to come there ,maybe God will reset your brain right there
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by crunchyg: 7:32am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Agozie48 post=84539596][/quote]
My brother don't just worry yourself about that Ikorodu guy he is just an attention seeker
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by ikorodureporta: 12:07am On Dec 03, 2019
[quote author=Agozie48 post=84539596][/quote]

I mentioned you to hear from another source. Google his profile to know more about him, so u don't assume I'm the one...
FYI, I'm coming up with something this week & I'll invite/ mention all of u to see it. smiley
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 8:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
You calling this rubbish shows your extremely low level of intellectual sophistication...vacuous vacuousity.
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: FYI, I'm coming up with something this week & I'll invite/ mention all of u to see it. smiley[/quote]

Great: we look forward to what you're coming up with.

@Everybody : You can drop your comments without being abusive or derogatory. Nigerians have this habit of always being extremely abusive and derogatory.
It's an unintelligent habit. Let's rise above it.
Thanks.
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by ademchij: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by stephieok: 5:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Thanks.
Yours Sincerely
Re: France 98: Nigeria Lost their match to Denmark deliberately in 98 WC by constancefriday(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2022
constancefriday:
As Qatar 2022 approaches, Apostle Constance C. Friday remembers a match from France 98:

Nigeria vs Denmark

The game ended 4-1 in favour of Denmark, Nigerians were angry with the result, they knew that the Super Eagles team of that year had all it takes to go as far as the Semi Finals.
It was really annoying, we knew they deliberately blew it to avoid Brazil.

Before the match with Denmark, Nigeria had shocked Spain with a massive 3-2 win, that includes Sunday Oliseh's unforgettable midfield missile that shook and shattered the net of the Spaniards.
What made the victory so memorable was the Spaniards had counted their Chickens before they hatched. Lols
They underestimated Nigeria and they paid for it.
Remain Blessed!
Be the best!

(1) (Reply)

Why does Religion Pervert and Twist the Intellect of Christians - An Opinion / Meet Your Guardian Angels & See Them In The Mirror / Why Do Atheists Know The Bible Even Better Than Christians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.