Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,973 members, 7,952,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:16 AM

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified To Save Every Human Being From Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified To Save Every Human Being From Hell (142 Views)

EVERY HUMAN'S SPIRIT EAT FOOD WHAT KIND DOES YOURS EAT? / Oyedepo: Coronavirus Is Mere Noise From Hell, It's Just Like Fever / The Cain And Abel Nature In Every Human Being (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent And Believe In Jesus Christ Crucified To Save Every Human Being From Hell by ochibuogwu5: 2:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
If you/me dies now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?
If the trumpet of the arch-angels blows now;
Are my going to heaven or hell-fire?
Are you going to heaven or hell-fire?

Believe in Jesus Christ Crucified as Our individual God, Savior and Redeemer is *the only certainty into the kingdom of Heaven*

Repent *now and believe in Jesus Christ Crucified on the Cross of Calvary to save every human being from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems, death, demons and satan* so that you/me will not say "Had I known" after *biological death or the archangel trumpet sound*

There is *Grace to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified inside every human being whether born into Christian-family or any other religion*

The new life in Christ Jesus Crucified also enables any human being to live a complete sane/fulfilled life in this world within any righteous business, career, vocations or engagements; the Holy Spirit leads you through in this earthly existence.

Let us use the grace of God actively working inside us now we are still breathing to believe in Jesus Christ Crucified now before it is too late not minding the persecutions, temptations, enjoyments, pleasures, miracles, favours, promotions and distractions in our earthly surroundings because there will be no opportunity for any excuse at-all!!!

Great Grace Brethren!!!

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/19 / The Great Advocate / A Brother Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.