Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,506 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? (4181 Views)

Help!!! US Embassy Says My Application Will Undergo Further Admin Processing / Which Embassies Accepts ''micro Finance Bank Statement'' For Their Tourist Visa / Bank Account Statement For Swedish Student Residence Permit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by kaycome: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2010
forumite,
Please i want to apply for a student visa at the uk embassy. I was told that the method is that you need to have the money there in your personal account. please can i get someone to help me on that cos i don't even have anything like that.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by collinsfbi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2010
@kaycome, since u hv anytin in ur aact now, if someone even help you deposit some money into ur acct for ur visa application, how do u intend to pay for d tuition fee? Besides, is ur admission conditional or unconditional?
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Nov 23, 2010
kaycome:

forumite,
Please i want to apply for a student visa at the uk embassy. I was told that the method is that you need to have the money there in your personal account. please can i get someone to help me on that cos i don't even have anything like that.

You are preparing to get urself a 10 yrs visa ban. May God help us Nigerians
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Vicjustice: 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
justwise:

You are preparing to get urself a 10 yrs visa ban. May God help us Nigerians
   I like this guy, he just said more than my mind, i was just lazy to write, but yet, i couldn't hold back saving this new poster from the trouble that he is about to get himself into hence i was thinking of making a long post to explain the danger of what he is about to do, but Justwise' short words just saved me the stress.
You've said it all, i need not stress myself now. Thanks man.
Dear Poster,
   Don't try to use any fake or arranged statement of account, listen to Justwise.
Click the link below, I'm out:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401198.0.html
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by worry246(m): 4:34pm On Nov 23, 2010
If he gets a ban that my be his good luck.
He could get a loan from someone who will take him to good country then steal his passport and make him slave worker.
Happens in U.K.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by justwise(m): 4:46pm On Nov 23, 2010
Vicjustice:

I like this guy, he just said more than my mind, i was just lazy to write, but yet, i couldn't hold back saving this new poster from the trouble that he is about to get himself into hence i was thinking of making a long post to explain the danger of what he is about to do, but Justwise' short words just saved me the stress.
You've said it all, i need not stress myself now. Thanks man.
Dear Poster,
Don't try to use any fake or arranged statement of account, listen to Justwise.
Click the link below, I'm out:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-401198.0.html

Actually Vicjustice i must give you the credit u deserve, the link you provided for the poster is a great pieces of info, when you started that thread, i went through it with every sense of seriousness and i learnt alot from it. So i should say well done man!!
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Lakeshoree: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
if you want a real statement of account contact ejyketim@yahoo.com. but you must have an already existing account. and in order to no is real he will provide the real details of you account and upgrade it.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by justwise(m): 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2010
Lakeshoree:

if you want a real statement of account contact ejyketim@yahoo.com. but you must have an already existing account. and in order to no is real he will provide the real details of you account and upgrade it.

If he wants to avoid 10yrs ban then he should stay far away from pple like you.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by collinsfbi(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2010
@kaycome, my broda there is no hurry in traveling abroad, if u don't hv d requirement now, it's better you defer ur admission and plan ahead time. If u r plan to use a fake acct then am afraid sorry is ur name. Sometimes ago, I hv seen pple deposited in other pple's acct to apply for visa with agreed percentage and the acct with be freezed till a stipulated agreed time but now I think anybody will be willing to do that except for family members.so just be careful my broda, listen to d little advice u r able to get here and don't let pple dciv u all because they want to eat from u.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Lakeshoree: 9:22pm On Nov 24, 2010
how can he get 10yrs ban, and hiow come they didnt ban me. this thing is possible, thast guy dont have money in his account, until he dies in Nigeria Shedi. Old boy, you people got to be realistic in this site. Some bank boys can give you a confirmable statement and you know it @ justwise

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by justwise(m): 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2010
Lakeshoree:

how can he get 10yrs ban, and hiow come they didnt ban me. this thing is possible, thast guy dont have money in his account, until he dies in Nigeria Shedi. Old boy, you people got to be realistic in this site. Some bank boys can give you a confirmable statement and you know it @ justwise

How will he pay his fees and living cost when he gets to the UK? All you care about is to get ur own share of his money then whatever happens to him is not ur business.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Xorcyst(m): 6:41am On Nov 25, 2010
@Lakeshoree
please if you do not know the intricacies of someones job dont spill ish about it. Bank boys give statements?let me educate you, i work with a bank and know for a fact some people do rubbish like that and spoil our good name. but even after someone does a fake statement for you, do u not think the embassy verifies the originality of statements? it is better not to indulge in shadythings that'l come back to haunt you.

if you solicit for peeps to build your statement, @ least you should have settled some of your bills and have some money there. you cant expect someone to give u about 2million naira( excluding ur study deposit)

dude, take a chill pill and plan ahead. defer the admission
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Mmkgroup5(f): 11:05pm On May 17, 2019
You talk like u are not living in Nigeria jjc
justwise:

How will he pay his fees and living cost when he gets to the UK? All you care about is to get ur own share of his money then whatever happens to him is not ur business.
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by Mmkgroup5(f): 11:06pm On May 17, 2019
You don’t sound like one who works in a bank.
Xorcyst:
@Lakeshoree
please if you do not know the intricacies of someones job dont spill ish about it. Bank boys give statements?let me educate you, i work with a bank and know for a fact some people do rubbish like that and spoil our good name. but even after someone does a fake statement for you, do u not think the embassy verifies the originality of statements? it is better not to indulge in shadythings that'l come back to haunt you.

if you solicit for peeps to build your statement, @ least you should have settled some of your bills and have some money there. you cant expect someone to give u about 2million naira( excluding ur study deposit)

dude, take a chill pill and plan ahead. defer the admission
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by justwise(m): 7:00am On May 18, 2019
Mmkgroup5:
You talk like u are not living in Nigeria jjc

..and if I'm living in Nigeria? I will talk like a fraudster?
Re: How Can I Get Real Statement For My Application? by tabithababy(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2019
See comments from fraudsters shocked

Op don't involve yourself in any shady agreement sad

(1) (Reply)

Help On Understanding G.p.a Scores To Study In The United States / Canada Vs America Or Uk / Belgium!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.