Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos (46229 Views)

Father kills a drunk driver that killed his 8yrs old son with a stone(photos) / Girl Set On Fire By Her Aunt Who 'Thought She Was A Witch' (Photos) / Girl's Best Friend Poisoned Her, Thought She Was Dead, First To Write R.I.P. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
A young lady, Obodo Amaka, has revealed how she was shot yesterday by unknown gunmen while returning from the market. According to her, she thought she was hit by a stone as she continued walking before blood started dropping down her legs.

Below is what she shared on Facebook;

I was shot yesterday on my way back from the market by an unknown gun men, I felt something like stone hit me and kept walking until I started feeling the flow of blood down my legs. I have every reason to be grateful and thankful to God for giving me a second chance. Help me thank God, I also need your prayers cause the x-ray showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs, it's in a very delicate area and can't be removed at the moment.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/lady-reveals-shot-unknown-gunmen-returning-market-photos.html

10 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:14am On Dec 20, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2017
shocked

Chai,you would have been a dead person but God saved you. Nearly cannot kill a bird.

Quick recovery dear.

117 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by prospero5(m): 9:18am On Dec 20, 2017
pele, fine geh.

i pray for your quick recovery

21 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by opomulero101(m): 9:19am On Dec 20, 2017
Ye shall not die,but live.

24 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by madridguy(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Is Nigeria now Somalia or what? Wish you speedy recovery.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by apriko(m): 9:31am On Dec 20, 2017
.....and with His stripes we are healed (Isaiah 53 :4-5) Receive your healing in Jesus name. Amen!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:32am On Dec 20, 2017
undecided

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by yanshDoctor: 9:37am On Dec 20, 2017
gun bullet does not create pain immediately. it take seconds before the pain starts and minutes before a possible pass out it all depends on the organ. this is due to the fact of the high speed it uses to penetrate in less than 0.05 seconds. during the america and Philippine war. the america were using a very high power gun with massive speed.

but unfortunately the Philippines were able to runaway with bullets wounds all the time in battles, as the guns where unable to bring them down instantly.

when the soldiers reported the case a research was conducted and all the guns were replaced with slower speed which was able to bring them down instantly.

Bullet Weight vs. Velocity

heavy weight is = to slow speed

light weight is = to fast speed.

heavy weight causes more damage than light weight.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Pierohandsome: 9:38am On Dec 20, 2017
You shall not die in Jesus' name

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by yanshDoctor: 9:43am On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
undecided

Doctors in the house please help me i don't understand this statement"x-xay showed that the bullet is still resting on my lungs. Is it possible?
yes. bullet can even stays in the brain depends on the parts. there was a case of a man that attempted suicide with a gun. he shot his head from the mouth upwards to the brain. but unfortunately the bullet enters the front side of the brain. he was disabled which increase his depression. he had the bullet there as it can not be removed, thinking about removing it is too dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
yes. bullet can even stays in the brain depends on the parts. there was a case of a man that attempted suicide with a gun. he shot his head from the mouth upwards to the brain. but unfortunately the bullet enters the front side of the brain. he was disabled which increase his depression. he had the bullet there as it can not be removed, thinking about removing it is too dangerous.

Ok thanks,just that in this case,she was shot in her legs according to her.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by yanshDoctor: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:
the article didn't state shot on the leg. rather blood pulling down to a leg.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Evablizin(f): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
the article didn't state shot on the leg. rather blood pulling down to a leg.
Ok thank you sir.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by SeniorZato(m): 11:47am On Dec 20, 2017
Maybe it was an expired bullet that's why you didn't realize real bullet the trow person for ground anyway thank God for ur life
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by ipodstinks: 11:48am On Dec 20, 2017
I refuse to believe this.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by nurseafrica: 11:50am On Dec 20, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] her face and body na different colour. Sombori explain. 9ja girls and inferiority de like okorocha and statue. Tank God sha 4 her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by adekhingz(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by bastien: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Shot from a far distance..... Assuming na close range, madam forget that thing, Mr death just decide to miss ur call yesterday... Go and sin no more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Kikipretty(f): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Pele dear
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by itiswellandwell: 11:52am On Dec 20, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by BamBella(m): 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:

That's true
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by highchief1: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
Pierohandsome:
You shall not die in Jesus' name
who will now die?u?
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by bastien: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2017
mrmike100:
ITS CHRISTMAS AGAIN ORDER ANY QUANTITY OF RICE EITHER WHOLESALE OR RETAILS. HOWEVER, THESE ARE VARIOUS TYPE OF RICE LISTED BELOW THAT YOU WANT, CHECK OUT NEW PRICE BELOW..
Royal umbrella=8,500..
Mama Gold=8,500..
Royal stallion=8,500..
Otunba=8,500
Rising sun=8,500
Mama africa=8,500
Royal crown=8,500
Elephant Gold= 8,500
Super eagle= 8,500
Tomato rice= 8,500
Caprice =8,500..
VEGETABLE OIL...#7,500
Thanks for your patronage. We give the best quality and sound bags of rice. For more information call Custom Mike on 07039749683..
guy contact me make I give u real format, this one don too popular... I get the upgraded version, it will fetch you 2M in one month, the format no too cost sha, just 500k

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by jaysmallz(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
We are serving a living God
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by adekhingz(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
Must you put it on your Facebook timeline? I'm harp-pee you are O.Kay sha

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by tballeyy(m): 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
This is not a real army bullet, he be spiritual bullet
Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Lexusgs430: 11:54am On Dec 20, 2017
So because it's in a delicate area, they leave it till she suffers from lead and bullet poisoning?

Would the bullet shift or her lungs move, before they decide to operate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Dec 20, 2017
Evablizin:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by oshe111(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Why her back con black like that and her face YELLOW

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Shot By Unknown Gunmen Thought She Was Hit By A Stone. Photos by BamBella(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2017
yanshDoctor:
gun bullet does not create pain immediately. it take seconds before the pain starts and minutes before a possible pass out it all depends on the organ. this is due to the fact of the high speed it uses to penetrate in less than 0.05 seconds. during the america and Philippine war. the america was using a very high power gun with massive speed.

but unfortunately the Philippines were able to runaway with bullets wounds all the time in battles, as the guns where unable to bring them down instantly.

when the soldiers reported the case a research was conducted and all the guns were replaced with slower speed which was able to bring them down instantly.

What are you saying Bros?

A gun with a high muzzle velocity doesn't kill instantly

Nothing wey we no go hear. Incase you dont know, the higher the muzzle velocity or speed of the bullet as you know, the higher the damages it does.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raheem Bolanle Was Pregnant After Waiting For 8 Years Before Being Shot Dead / Man Kills His Friend Over N500 In Kano (Photo) / Woman Sets An Only Son On Fire, Stabs His Mother & Sister (graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.