Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students (4979 Views)

(video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste / Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by zuchyblink(m): 4:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
These are the pictures of the drone made by FUTO students.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by zuchyblink(m): 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
And these

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Azmanaty: 4:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
We will use it to fly Bubu back to Daura come 2023.

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by NGRsenate: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Electrical or petrol powered?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
This one na okada engine I swear .

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by comradewanle(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nice one
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Welldone
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by cassidy1996(m): 5:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
good... e nor easy...
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Maxxim: 5:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
Make dem fly am Na, we need to see it in action.
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by itsme01: 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
did it fly... is the controls working, what of the remote systems
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by zuchyblink(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
itsme01:
did it fly... is the controls working, what of the remote systems
The drone took off and landed safely. Having problems uploading the video
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Techcrunchng(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
It seems Nigerians forgets so fast, this kind of RC airplane had been assembled previously by a Nigerian man precisely from Delta state who is a non degree holder, and it trended then, see the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LFO8v8bkcA

The funny part of it; is that the non graduate's plane is more advanced because he included a camera in it, so I wonder why this particular one is overhyped. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by lytech1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Maxxim:
Make dem fly am Na, we need to see it in action.
doubting thomas.
aplaud him first before asking question
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by UnknownJr: 1:13am On Nov 30, 2019
NOTMYPOWER:
This one na okada engine I swear .

Lol, na u put am for there na

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by 1stKing: 4:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Azmanaty:
you failed in 2019...what gives you the impression you wont fail in 2023
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Wickedfacts: 5:25am On Nov 30, 2019
NGRsenate:
Electrical or petrol powered?

Looking at the engine, should be petrol.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by mimilogs: 5:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Techcrunchng:
It seems Nigerians forgets so fast, this kind of RC airplane had been assembled previously by a Nigerian man precisely from Delta state who is a non degree holder, and it trended then, see the video https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9LFO8v8bkcA

The funny part of it; is that the non graduate's plane is more advanced because he included a camera in it, so I wonder why this particular one is overhyped. undecided
Can you see the locally assembled engine There are people that do more than this locally but aren't heard. I myself did some wonders when young, but no one heard about it then cos there were no internet to showcase it to the world like today.

Whatever it is, appreciate the guy, he would excel if given better opportunity and training.

Well done guys

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by GreenArrow1(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Nooo Na. This one sound only go let the enemy know say una dey plan to come strike.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by VulgarLee(m): 6:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Where are those dead brains saying its a toy
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Techcrunchng(m): 6:56am On Nov 30, 2019
mimilogs:
Can you see the locally assembled engine There are people that do more than this locally but aren't heard. I myself did some wonders when young, but no one heard about it then cos there were no internet to showcase it to the world like today.

Whatever it is, appreciate the guy, he would excel if given better opportunity and training.

Well done guys
nothing is locally made except the body

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Sunfull(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2019
That's good man. Keep pushing
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by YorubaPrince: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Does it fly?
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
'I saw'
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by CyberEBOLA(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
zuchyblink:
These are the pictures of the drone made by FUTO students.
BIG TOY
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by cRobo: 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by zuchyblink(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
BIG TOY
An American University has given him scholarship. People that value talent and hard work
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by barapistis(m): 10:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Techcrunchng:

That guy is supposed to be in the department of defence

Because he could use thesame thing and finish ASO rock

I keep on saying it that ignorance through cultural practice is our main problem

The second is religion

Which is still a culture
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Coldie(m): 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Azmanaty:
Mumu by 2023 bubu is already an achieved man in Nigeria standard 2term presidency no be beans, if I lie as your mentor Gej
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by Azmanaty: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Coldie:

My Ashaw.o mother is a Mumu

Yeah, I know that
Re: Pictures Of The Drone Made By FUTO Students by colossus91(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Techcrunchng:

and the guy made his fuel too that is so cool and it's not as big as this one dey have made

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets In Fight With High School Student In The UK (VIDEO) / Teacher Shocks Students With Jaw-dropping Outfit! / This What I Saw In Front Of Futminna (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.