Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

(video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste (2977 Views)

Two FUTO Students Found Dead In Their Lodge Today (Graphic Photos) / 5 Incredible Uses Of Toothpaste You Might Never Know Existed / Four Final Year FUTO Students Design A Campus Surveillance Drone (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by otownmp3: 10:48am On Nov 07, 2021
WHAT REALLY TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THE FUTO STUDENT who were bathed with Hot Water by their neighbor ��..

First story here: https://www.nairaland.com/6837578/futo-student-arrested-pouring-hot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6Tt4q6KLsM&feature=youtu.be

FUTO Slay Queen allegedly baths her neighbour with a bucket of Hot Water�� because of Toothpaste...

Slay Queen Ogochukwu Miracle C. (A 300L Student of Food Science Technology) on Thursday(4th Nov.) morning went to her neighbour's room who's name is Wisdom Uchenna C. (A 400L Student of Geology) to beg him for Toothpaste.

According to our source, Wisdom had a girl in his room that Morning when ogochukwu came to ask him for the Toothpaste; then he told her that he doesn't have. She became angry, started shouting at him and left to her room.

Wisdom went to Ogochukwu's room later that morning to confront her as to why she behaved the way she did in the presence of his guest, Ogo allegedly threatened to pour him hot water.
The girl in Wisdom's room came to calm things down and received her own threat of hot water too in the process of exchanging words, Ogochukwu allegedly poured them hot water �

All occupants rushed out of their rooms to know what's happening due to the screaming from the assaulted Students. Reaching the scene of the incident, they met Wisdom and his visitor lying helplessly on the floor, and rushed them to the hospital. Miss Ogochukwu has been arrested by the police.

More Details soon...

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Bigredmachine: 10:49am On Nov 07, 2021
I dey fear women, anytime quarrel wan start between me and any lady, I remember acid and hot water... Then I think of the best way to settle it without letting them know am scared of them...

If you no dey fear woman for this life, you no fit fear hell fire I swear...

3 Likes

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Bigredmachine: 10:56am On Nov 07, 2021
Miss Ogochukwu from the pit of hell...

When a woman start threatening you, don't see her as weaker vessel, that's a clear indication that you should back out...

No come dey form van Damme cos... Ur seeing her as weaker vessel already places u as an underdog in the battle...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Namdeenero(m): 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
The Ogochukwu girl looks like a Bullmastiff

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by LoveFayfay(f): 11:51am On Nov 07, 2021
Common toothpaste you can get as cheap as #50. I hope she continue slaying in prison.....
Rubbish¡¡!!¡

#ifyouknowyouknow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by franklingud(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God her parents are rich, N200 million compensation is sure for you bro.

Nothing less than that amount.

1 Like

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I dey fear women, anytime quarrel wan start between me and any lady, I remember acid and hot water... Then I think of the best way to settle it without letting them know am scared of them...

I'm telling you very wicked mindset. She wanted to destroy his manhood. If he was a girl she would use razor blade on her face.
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
franklingud:
Thank God her parents are rich, N200 million compensation is sure for you bro.

Nothing less than that amount.
Her parents are rich and she couldn't afford toothpaste undecided

5 Likes

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by franklingud(m): 1:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Her parents are rich and she couldn't afford toothpaste undecided
The girl get sicko sicko for brain.

She's frustrated and looking for whom to transfer her frustration on.

2 Likes

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Haakeem(m): 1:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Na woman wrapper u go turn last last.
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Haakeem(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
When would the full version of this news come out self.no long talk.... The lady is a witch.
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Bigredmachine: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haakeem:
Na woman wrapper u go turn last last.

Ok I don hear you... So go sleep
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by TheWolfen(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nawa
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Haakeem(m): 2:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Ok I don hear you... So go sleep
grin

1 Like

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by LordofNaija: 2:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
grin The bible asked us to love, our neighbor, you go dey f**k your own, you don't invite another one come house she change am for you. Nothing like friends with benefit especially with a neighbor, there is always a price in the end. These are words from the one who has seen it all, you can call me elder!

1 Like

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Bigredmachine: 2:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haakeem:
grin

Nothing dey pain me sir... tongue
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Haakeem(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
Bigredmachine:

Nothing dey pain me sir... tongue
u wan cry? Hehegrin
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by cloud(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
Its simple, she had a crush on the guy, probably used the toothpaste as an excuse yo visit the guys room, got there met another lady then jealousy made her transfer aggression to both of them.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Bigredmachine: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Haakeem:
u wan cry? Hehegrin

Why I go cry...
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by TheRealOwner(m): 3:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Broke, foolish, unrestrained and impulsive. Soon to be expelled and jailed. It just keeps getting worse for her in life. I wish the victims quick recovery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by liveyourlife007(m): 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
You guys better be careful out there.

Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Zenithh: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na dem

Most of their gals behave like *BOPI* violent set of pple
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by anselm791(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na why I dey like respect myself be this.
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by floss(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
I don't know how to come into this mata
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Haakeem(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
floss:
I don't know how to come into this mata
just gather data and listen to youtube sound tape, the guy explained all what happened and as so to the eyewitness.
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by favour32(m): 9:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Namdeenero:
The Ogochukwu girl looks like a Bullmastiff
So you see am...
Re: (video) Tears Of The FUTO Students Bathed With Hot Water Because Of Toothpaste by Onyenna(m): 1:01am On Nov 08, 2021
I know a girl who stays in that hostel.... She said the Ogochukwu of a girl has serious anger issues and everyone tries to avoid her..... I asked her if they both had any previous relationship(romantic) and she said “no”........

I feel she’s been crushing on the dude but he didn’t “give her face”........

Nnaah Meeehn!!!! Problem everywhere in this country.......

Get well soon Wisdom......And hopefully, the b!tch spends some time in “sanko”....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Professor Traded Academic Points For Nude Photos Of Female Pictures / UNIABUJA 2012/2013 Post Graduate Admission List Is Out / University Of Ibadan To Resume January 4th, 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.