Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking (31655 Views)

Three Nigerians Jailed In Ireland For Defrauding 66-yr-old Woman Of €282k (pics) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) / 23 Nigerians On Death Row In Saudi Arabia (Full Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Godhatesodomy: 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
wow
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by WorWorBoy: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
mamajj17:
Is their ways, Lazy Nigerian Guys in Europe undecided they are every where in Western World ! Lazy Ass lipsrsealed
You didn't read this part or what?

Among those sentenced was Europe’s most wanted woman, fugitive Jessica Edosomwan, accused of acting as a France-based “madam” to women recruited mainly in Nigeria’s Edo State.

Edosomwan was tried in absentia.

5 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by AreaFada2: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
So very bad.
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by amaridigital(m): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
YorubaPrince:
Awon okoro developers again...

I love the fact that no Edo person is defending them or blaming Tinubu or Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Fück political correctness!

The demographics of crime in Nigeria/by Nigerians merit professorial endowments in our universities.

We need to be able to understand why certain tribes specialize in particular kinds of crime, so we understand how to reorient them and move the nation forward!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Fairview1: 11:05pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is terrible!

A very saddening situation I must say. Nigerians and body shaming. Stay hustle for naija, they no go gree. Now, oyinbo men den do catch them throw for prison.
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Masterpiece77: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
I sell shoes.. Kindly view my signature.
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Danbroba:

Mumu...it's wickedness,
How can you sell your fellow human being for sex....isn't it wickedness.

The country is hard but I'm here hustling(positively) to survive....do I have two head..
And now you say it is government..
Danbroba there...anu ofia
mad man if no be bad leadership wetin go chase them go overseas?
Akpamu!

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
soberdrunk:
See the way the white dude is looking at the black guy in the picture like "how can you be so evil to sell your own people into sexual slavery"....... angry
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2019
grandstar:
Best news of the day! They should do their best to arrest as many of these heartless traffickers. I'm sure some of these madams would not mind their own kids entering into the business as prostitutes. These people have no shame
go to my state edo and you will see some mothers sending their dauthers overseas as prostitutes .the ones who cant afford it will groom their dauthers to be sleeping with one rich married man or the other and the money the dauther gather they will be using it to do slay mama upandan.its as bad as that.

4 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
amaridigital:

I love the fact that no Edo person is defending them or blaming Tinubu or Buhari.
tinubu or buhari has nothing to do with it.prostituition in edo state don too dey ingrained and especially overseas prostitution.i am be edo guy and i don stay for dere and i know wetin i dey yarn.when you hear an edo babe dey tell u say she wan go europe go hustle u should know wetin dat one mean.though not all edo babe bad as that but then the believe that u can only make it when u go europe go do ashawo is increasing by the day.I can bet u many of these girls wey the pastor and im colleagues traffic majority of them know wetin dem wan go do for europe.it has become so bad that some moms in benin even send their dauthers overseas to go and do prostituition and the money the dauthers dey send back home dem go dey use am dey flex.very sad.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by 1Sharon(f): 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
AnanseK:

Which leader told you to go and become a Prostitute in Europe?

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by AngelicBeing: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Yankee101: 12:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Very very good
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Kennyswagz1(m): 12:18am On Nov 30, 2019
Allen102:

Wie deine Schlampe Familie to you too tongue
you nor fit use goofgle translator?
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by grandstar(m): 12:24am On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
go to my state edo and you will see some mothers sending their dauthers overseas as prostitutes .the ones who cant afford it will groom their dauthers to be sleeping with one rich married man or the other and the money the dauther gather they will be using it to do slay mama upandan.its as bad as that.

I'm glad you wrote this. If a woman can desire her child to become a prostitute, wow much more these women? Often, daughters of prostitutes become so themselves. Society is so rotten

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Allen102: 12:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
you nor fit use goofgle translator?
I no wan use google translator. undecided
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 30, 2019
grandstar:

I'm glad you wrote this. If a woman can desire her child to become a prostitute, wow much more these women? Often, daughters of prostitutes become so themselves. Society is so rotten
most of these mothers who involve their dauthers into prostitution and runz in their youths also walked the path.its quite sad sha but its what happens.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by citruslimited(m): 12:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Dear Nigerians the diaspora let be positive and and crown our dear country with good reputation
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by A1kennedy(m): 12:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Mr man, what did you say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by Kennyswagz1(m): 1:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Allen102:
I no wan use google translator. undecided
ok
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by sayisayi(m): 1:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Patrioticman007:
23 Ipobians.

Your breech birth still dey pinch your cranium abi?
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by seguno2: 1:14am On Nov 30, 2019
DonBenny77:
Developers, he was only developing his community....

If you don’t have any, please borrow it from someone who has.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by seguno2: 1:17am On Nov 30, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
See wetin bad leadership don cost Naija.

Please stop shifting responsibilities.
They should have worked for good leadership to be in charge of their communities and their country as the European people do steadily.

3 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by seguno2: 1:19am On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:
grin
[img]https://images./6evu0iFF2is5EKs5H7sH66.jpg[/img]

Please what is funny and making you expose your 32? Or you still have milk teeth

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by bezimo(m): 1:23am On Nov 30, 2019
So many Nigerian girls that are into prostitution in France..just walk out around 1am..you see them wear their short skirt stand for road..such a shame..

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by CanadaOrBust: 1:35am On Nov 30, 2019
TheExecutioner:
grin
[img]https://images./6evu0iFF2is5EKs5H7sH66.jpg[/img]

Lol. I think “Edo-somwan” is really “Edo-someone”. They just don’t want to make it too obvious

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by lagdmark(m): 1:55am On Nov 30, 2019
I beg make dem free Edo men and women joor after all Yorubas Igbos and Hausas are not Innocent.

1 Like

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by KosiGee(m): 2:13am On Nov 30, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Lol. I think “Edo-somwan” is really “Edo-someone”. They just don’t want to make it too obvious

I thought it was a mistake. Edosomwan is an anagram of Edos Woman.
Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by CanadaOrBust: 2:15am On Nov 30, 2019
lagdmark:
I beg make dem free Edo men and women joor after all Yorubas Igbos and Hausas are not Innocent.

Because Edo and foreign oloshoism go together like Zuma’s two index fingers

2 Likes

Re: 23 Nigerians Jailed In France For Sex Trafficking by 9jaRealist: 2:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Nigerians! "Excelling" all over the world... angry

Funny enough, if these were "excelling" in good things...
The comments would be that it was because they LEFT Nigeria.

Folks, for better and/or for worse...
You can take Nigerians out of Nigeria, but not Nigeria out of Nigerians!

>

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Many Arrested In Ikorodu As Security Operatives Raid Criminal Hideouts. Photos / What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) / 14-Year-Old Girl Kidnapped & Gang Raped For 7 Days By 4 Men In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.