Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,612 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation (46786 Views)

President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Rochas Over Support For Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Racoon(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
A government of saddists, fascists and tyrannts.Even Aisha Buhari can say this trash?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by AnanseK(m): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
If we are going to copy China we should copy them all the way. Hang all convicted corrupt government officials to begin with.

7 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by AreaFada2: 10:36pm On Nov 29, 2019
But Madam Aisha will not remember the ultra-modern facilities the Chinese govt are giving their people o.

Just wait...she will soon use Hong Kong protest crackdown to justify Shiite killings in Kaduna. shocked shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by melviniyke2002(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
jahsharon:

And it is the fastest developing nation in the world. Shouldn't we copy them? Our President too is a Soldier and definitely not a democrat. So he has something in common with the Chinese leader.
mumu

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by ebujany(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigeria and Nigerians are in big trouble...this APC that's trying to cage free speech came to power by saying all manner of things against the government in power. They made so many promises but ended up fulfilling none. Now they want to cage Nigerias...to suffer in silent

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Tedpgrass: 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2019
DMerciful:
I hope I have not been overrating her intelligence

Yes you have sir....

Like who advises this lady

Rather than look thoroughly at the bill and see it for what it is.. To gag people..

Moreso when there are pre-existing laws to deal with cyber-bullying and hate speech..

Why am I surprised??

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by ikennamadu1(m): 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
jahsharon:

This hatred that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are sad, angry, bitter, depressed and suicidal.
See as u keep face like weird mc

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by LZAA: 10:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Someone forgot to tell this idiot that China is a communist state and Nigeria is not
But oh well like they say u have to be stupid to support APCheat
It also shows that the useless senator who proposed the bill has the blessings of the government
Sai mama
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku greenback

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by LZAA: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2019
[s][/s]
post=84484814:

We concur to this.
Some bastards cannot just lie down on their mats and torn/flat mattress in their hut in their various villages and be typing different lies and spreading rumours and lies all over the nation. They cause all kind of bitterness, hatred among citizens.
Animals must be put in place.

Our joy about all these are the hate speech and lies spread towards individuals, that have thrown many innocent people in jail already.
People must get sense by force.
God bless The mother of the nation, Mrs Aisha Buhari.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's gonna be a kind of disaster to Naija politics as well
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Godhatesodomy: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wow

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Uchesis: 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2019
post=84484814:

We concur to this.
Some bastards cannot just lie down on their mats and torn/flat mattress in their hut in their various villages and be typing different lies and spreading rumours and lies all over the nation. They cause all kind of bitterness, hatred among citizens.

Our joy about all these are the hate speech and lies spread towards individuals, that have thrown many innocent people in jail already.
I heard u were banned. Welcome back and pls be a good boy this time. STOP SUPPORTING EVIL

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by OBTMOS(m): 11:00pm On Nov 29, 2019
If we should do it because China had also done it then we should also implement the law that will kill corrupt politicians
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Microfels: 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
Firstly, China is not a Democracy!

If we are going to copy anything from China, let's start with capital punishment for corrupt persons.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Hahjascho(m): 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
taylor89:
Shebi una say this woman get sense

It's only a sweet fat diick could reset a woman's brain

I hope Yamaha Bello is not behind this brain reset

You came to power via hate speech now u want same format abolished

Thunder fire Buhari

Must your comment be sexually oriented?
No wonder Aisha want the Social media regulated grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Foolish woman.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Temian1: 11:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
Are you a student or working class
Get more than 10,000naira Free loan today and return after 1month or 2month start up a business with our loan

http://loan.palmshare.com/register/
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Peacecoy19: 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
Minjim:
China is not a democracy
. Democracy is not lawlessness and anarchy.which can result from fake news and hate speech

My observation is that some people mixe up criticism with hate speech. They are not the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by nedekid: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2019
post=84484814:

We concur to this.

Who is "WE"?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by nedekid: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2019
I see the usefull idiot. Mr valture meat is back. Talking rubbish as usual. It's like bmc money has been paid for last month.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
Microfels:
Firstly, China is not a Democracy!

If we are going to copy anything from China, let's start with capital punishment for corrupt persons.
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by 12inchess: 11:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Eminem has been saying fu. Ck Bush and Trump since yet he is not in Jail. They just want Nigerians to be quiet while they steal and destroy what is left of the country. Kuku return us to Abacha Era.

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by ThePreachersSon: 11:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
“I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria, there are so many laws that can deal with this issue. “Some people even proposed having a hate speech law.

We must accept the outcome of whatever the people decided. After all, people voted for our political leaders. Let us listen to the voices of the people. It is important for us to do the wish of Nigerians ,"

This Sultan get sense.

Nigeria no see technology copy from China, na their anti Human Rights policy them wan copy.

Aisha just disappointed me.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Urchman200: 11:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
jahsharon:

And it is the fastest developing nation in the world. Shouldn't we copy them? Our President too is a Soldier and definitely not a democrat. So he has something in common with the Chinese leader.
I give up on this one, making use of ur brain become secondary to u when u are a zomby.

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by iani5050: 11:28pm On Nov 29, 2019
Why not start by killing corrupt politicians and contractors. All electoral promises not kept, that's corruption and deception.

They must be killed first as it's done in China. Nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by biggie73(m): 11:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who is this lady in the other room?
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
Aisha Buhari is also a victim of social media liars. On this very forum a contingent of noisemakers were spreading a smear that she is wanted in the US for crime
Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2019
embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by zinny377(f): 11:38pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nigerian govt is suddenly singing China's praises so this has got me thinking n hoping we copy their infrastructural growth as well not just the control over social media grin

btw...is Nigeria truly a democratic nation

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Fairview1: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Amazing how people's opinion change and alter the affairs of the nation. The moment I realized this, I became wary of the people I choose/chose to speak into my life. The people who I listens to and people who i allow to make key decisions in any organization which I happen to be a part.

These guys at the helm of affairs are more concerned about their image and reputation without considering the image, reputation and welfare of the nation.

People reeking of hypocrisy all round.

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation by Trezagezz: 11:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kwanza:
The First Lady, Hajiya Aisha Buhari has called for the regulation of social media, noting that China with about 1.3 billion people had done so, stressing that many people could not visit their villages on account of fake news broadcasts.

She also berated state governors for failing to provide basic social amenities and infrastructure.

She said that things were getting out of hand, saying that her husband alone cannot handle the challenges facing the nation and admonished the political leaders to work together to bail the country of out of the challenges. She spoke on Friday at the Nigerian Supreme Council for Islamic Affairs (NSCIA) General Assembly and National Executive Council (NEC) meeting at the National Mosque Abuja, with the theme, “Islam and National Development”.

She said, “On this issue of social media, you cannot just sit in the comfort of your house and tweet that the Vice President has resigned. It is a serious issue. If China can control over 1.3bn people on social media, I see no reason why Nigeria cannot attempt controlling only 180m people.”

The Vice President Yemi Osinbajo while formally declaring the conference opened, admonished Nigerians to be their brother’s keeper regardless of their religious affiliation, as all Nigerians are equal. He stated, “It is my view that the weight of ensuring that this country is on the right track is on our leaders. We should be our brother’s keeper no matter the religion.We should always be ready to make sacrifices for one another.

We have religious and tribal tension in this country. Many are beating the drum of ethnic and religious war. We are at a historic juncture of our nation.”

The NSCIA President-General and the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Muhammadu Sa’ad Abubakar III in his opening remarks, said the nation must come together to address its challenges, insisting that girl-child education and the Almajiri phenomenon must be addressed urgently.

He also disagreed with the calls for social media regulation, stating that there were laws to deal with the abuse of the platforms. “I have received so many calls on the need to regulate social media. In Nigeria, there are so many laws that can deal with this issue. “Some people even proposed having a hate speech law.

We must accept the outcome of whatever the people decided. After all, people voted for our political leaders. Let us listen to the voices of the people. It is important for us to do the wish of Nigerians,” the Sultan said.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/aisha-buhari-disagrees-with-sultan-insists-on-social-media-regulation.html

If we can follow the footsteps of China in controlling social media..
Then ur husband and most of the croook in ur fucking household should be hanged by now...
Kettle calling pot black...
Senseless Aisha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan's Political Body Count / Olubunmi Odumusi Dies After Swearing-in As Ogun Permanent Secretary (photo) / Loved Up Photo Between Peter Obi And His Wife at Ibadan Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.