Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:49 AM

If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? (1693 Views)

If Anything Happens To Me, It's On You" Ayo Jaguda Tells Davido Following Threat / Joselyn Dumas: "I Am In Charge During Sex" / N6 Nnamdi Nwabasili: Ladies That Scream During Sex Give Birth To Talkatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by Naijahitmusic: 8:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
Nothing is as sweet as sex until you meet your doom one day!

I saw this post on a contact’s whats app status update today and ive been left with series of positive and negative thoughts. Different possible and impossible thing (both negative, positive and neutral)

Remember HIV/AIDS is Real!

Those that always say that nothing can ever make them go soft while banging a lady. Even if heaven earth is burning down, they have to finish that round before knowing weather to run or not.

https://www.naijahitmusic.com.ng/2019/11/if-this-happens-to-you-dur/

Guys, Imagine this happens to you during sex,
What Will You Do?

Lets have your say on this

Drop your comments

Re: If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by taylor89(m): 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by thomas212: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
that's y there is something called condom..open ya eye.
Re: If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
With 60,000 hiv positives running around lagos, will it not be better to be dancing soapy?

Even kondo dey burst. ^^^^
Re: If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
You leave for PEP. Not 100%, but the bet is high.
Re: If This Happens To You During Sex, What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
Me: Wait make i cum first cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Ned Nwoko Gives Regina Daniels A Flower On His 59th Birthday / Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine / Meet Woman That Gives Birth To 8 Babies At Once (full Video Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.