Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine (1685 Views)

Kxng.olu: Oprah Winfrey Replaces The Phone Of A Nigerian Boy With An iPhone 11 / Dewy Oputa And Her Partner SJ Dress As 'Bonnie And Clyde' / "Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by olayiwola4u(m): 8:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
She had no choice than to allow her partner to be self-quarantine after he came back from travelling.

Her fans thought this business tycoon wouldn't do the needful, but she surprised them by separating for 14 days with her partner popular known as Stedman Graham.

Interestingly, the virus didn't deter her from feeding him as she was always seen delivering food to the doorpost of their guest room.

Her partner stayed in their guest room for 14 days in order to adhere to the guidelines stated by health practitioner so as to reduce the spread of the virus.

He felt so happy that he finally had to spend time with his love. She seized the opportunity to hug and kiss him.

Source: www.oyinbolatest..com

Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by MiaB(f): 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Didn't know she's married
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by olayiwola4u(m): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiaB:
Didn't know she's married

She had been with Stedman since 1986, but surprisingly they never married. More so, they don't have any child
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by MiaB(f): 8:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
olayiwola4u:

She had been with Stedman since 1986, but surprisingly they never married. More so, they don't have any child
Woww they've been together for 34years without getting married, I guess it worked for them though
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by cyndy1000(f): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Wao!!!
It really works perfectly for them.
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by Realadey(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Wow
Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by olayiwola4u(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
MiaB:
Woww they've been together for 34years without getting married, I guess it worked for them though

Relationship like this are rare bro. Only love can make one stay with another this long. I guess they are scared of getting married.

1 Like

Re: Oprah Winfrey Finally Kissed Her Partner After 14-day Quarantine by MiaB(f): 11:39pm On Apr 05, 2020
olayiwola4u:

Relationship like this are rare bro. Only love can make one stay with another this long. I guess they are scared of getting married.
I'm not a bro and it might just be their personal decisions not necessarily scared.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy As Girl Dies With Boyfriend In His Room (photos) / Boy Claims Rema Went On A Date With His Girlfriend / Nollywood Actress Yvonne Jegede Celebrates Son Xavier As He Clocks 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.