Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,629 members, 7,809,344 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . (2941 Views)

Poco Lee Converts Mother From Plantain Seller To Wine Shop Owner / A Man's Boutique Business From 2005 To 2018 In Pictures / Retail Wine Shop Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2019
Please my fellow NL guys I have about #1.5 Million I have intention of starting Wine Shop Business in Owerri or Asaba , along the line a friend of mine suggest that boutique can still go well especially in owerri because of guys there . please which is more preferable I'm somehow confuse here . I have good idea of Wine and Spirits if set up in good location will still sell well . in case of any other business one can venture in please share guys ..
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by dangoteinlaw: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
Boutique done cast. Dress fine now they tag u Yahoosoja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by ojun50(m): 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
there is more profit in wine business and spirit too, location matter, you also need to do marketing with hotels and bar owns too.

If you can do whole sales, you will make more profit.
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
Focus on wine and spirits, look for nice estates wey rich people dey well well( just do some chilling around the area at night and weekend to see the kind cars wey dey around) . Rent a space on the road that leads to the estate or area wey rich people plenty pass. poor people no dey drink original wine and rum so don't waste time with them.

Try as much as possible to sell only original, buy directly from the company or credible suppliers. if real men see say you dey get confirm dem no go mind to pre order sef. If you con get luck see big space rent you can do little display of shoes and bags high quality o.

Get a freezer/chiller, if i buy spirit i must buy soft drinks or energy drink. so add those ones too, buy packs it is cheaper. Then get business online profiles , you will generate sales online too. if i remember more i go add.

Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na who chop belefu dey buy clothes these days. But guys much drink o even if it's their last card. Wine business is better and it's profitable. I buy joven 1500 in the street but I buy carton 6700# in trade Fair. Check the profit margin these people make when they buy 6 bottles for 6700 and sell 1 1500
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
Boutique done cast. Dress fine now they tag u Yahoosoja
that's true bro
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2019
ojun50:
there is more profit in wine business and spirit too, location matter, you also need to do marketing with hotels and bar owns too.

If you can do whole sales, you will make more profit.

Yeah don't even need to meet hotels and bar , once you're in good location with short period of time when people gets to know you . they'll always come and even invite friends once you're selling original .
retail and whole sales is good , discount matters also.
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by ojun50(m): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2019
benhope222:

Yeah don't even need to meet hotels and bar , once you're in good location with short period of time when people gets to know you . they'll always come and even invite friends once you're selling original .
retail and whole sales is good , discount matters also.
Yea
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2019
okorotalkative:
Focus on wine and spirits, look for nice estates wey rich people dey well well( just do some chilling around the area at night and weekend to see the kind cars wey dey around) . Rent a space on the road that leads to the estate or area wey rich people plenty pass. poor people no dey drink original wine and rum so don't waste time with them.

Try as much as possible to sell only original, buy directly from the company or credible suppliers. if real men see say you dey get confirm dem no go mind to pre order sef. If you con get luck see big space rent you can do little display of shoes and bags high quality o.

Get a freezer/chiller, if i buy spirit i must buy soft drinks or energy drink. so add those ones too, buy packs it is cheaper. Then get business online profiles , you will generate sales online too. if i remember more i go add.

Goodluck

I know isn't about been in estate or rich places , it depends on busy on area where people passing by can easily see your Shop , I will try as much to study and know people demand in the area in some locations red wine sells more , while some can drinks like malt and beer sell although no much gain but you can always use and strategy to attract customer's . you make more money when People who have ceremonies like wedding , burial , party etc ..than retail.
Original Products makes a good reputation of your business. Fake wine or drink can Land one into a big trouble .

Freezer or chiller is good but it has disadvantage oo because someone can come and buy a fearless drink he might stay in your Shop for some hours and even ask you for Sachet drink before you know it he will get high , and start talking rubbish and you can't chase him away . such people can drive classy customer's away . you know Wine Shop depends on how neat and standard it looks like , even if you're selling original and your Shop looks local , classy people won't come in ...
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Between Wine Shop And Boutique Business . by benhope222: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2019
I still need advice guy's

(1) (Reply)

Negotiable Duty Credit Certificate / Best Ziplock Resealable Pouches To Order In Nigeria From VICTOR OSCAR COMPANY / Financial Scandal In 'Consolidated' Bank (Afribank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.