Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,641 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? (911 Views)

Money VS Happiness: How Much Money Do You Need To Be Happy? / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / How Banks And Bankers Are Getting Richer Through Foolish Dead Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? by vaxx2: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
in this era of inequality and continuous growth of wealth . some country like China are projected to have about 450 millionaire in the next 10 year's. that is around 20 percent of China billion population. Africa case is not encouraging, it is like we are sleeping .

Here in Africa, how much do you think you must have in your account for bankers to think You are rich? ...

in my own opinion , using the airline buisness language ..

economy-class rich. 100 million naira .
First class- 200 million.naira

Private-jet rich- 1 billion naira

my estimation are based on dollar rate..

what do you think ?

Re: How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? by meobizy(f): 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2019
I have no idea what you meant by the airlines thing. On a personal level I think about a million naira plus. It is at that amount the bank starts thinking of you as a service as opposed to a human being. Their workers start visiting you unsolicitedly talking about one investment or the other you can put your money into, helping them meet their targets for the year. If you have one smallie you set your eyes on you can woo her with confidence, she too needs to meet her target.
Re: How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? by vaxx2: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
meobizy:
I have no idea what you meant by the airlines thing. On a personal level I think about a million naira plus. It is at that amount the bank starts thinking of you as a service as opposed to a human being. Their workers start visiting you unsolicitedly talking about one investment or the other you can put your money into, helping them meet their targets for the year. If you have one smallie you set your eyes on you can woo her with confidence, she too needs to meet her target.
That is just 5 thousand dollars . i doubt any banks will take such client serious. you are just a normal customer. you aren't even notice at the top level of management team . you will only be entitled to the random monthly message , SMS alert for your banks update and frequent calls for banks that has social interaction policy( this might even be an automated machine contact not human to human interaction)5 thousand dollars isn't a biggy for serious bankers....

maybe in a micro finance settings , such a client may win a sliver plate .

The airlines thing is simply my own coined word to classify how bankers will consider your wealth.
Re: How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? by meobizy(f): 2:41am On Nov 30, 2019
vaxx2:
That is just 5 thousand dollars . i doubt any banks will take such client serious. you are just a normal customer. you aren't even notice at the top level of management team . you will only be entitled to the random monthly message , SMS alert for your banks update and frequent calls for banks that has social interaction policy( this might even be an automated machine contact not human to human interaction)5 thousand dollars isn't a biggy for serious bankers....

maybe in a micro finance settings , such a client may win a sliver plate .

The airlines thing is simply my own coined word to classify how bankers will consider your wealth.
Majority of the savings in banks are around 25,000 NGN - 400/500,000 NGN. Trust me if you have 1,000,000 NGN in savings you will get frequent visits from bankers. I speak from the experience of older folks I have seen keep money in banks. Since it’s my experience I will leave it at that. You don’t need to believe me.
Re: How Much Money Do I Need For Bankers To Think I Am Rich.? by Jh0wsef(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2019
meobizy:

Lol

(1) (Reply)

The Best Trading Apps In 2020; Check Them Out / [Wanted] I Have Money, I Am Looking For Sites To Buy / Register For Lagos State Employment Summit 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.