Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa (653 Views)

Thief Breaks His Skull, Dies While Fleeing, His PVC Retrieved / 4 Nigerian Yahoo Boys Arrested While Fleeing With A Rope In Thailand / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by Kwanza: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
Hundreds of civilians have fled their homes as suspected Boko Haram insurgents are currently attacking Lassa town in Askira/Uba Local Government Area of Borno State, local vigilantes and resident sources have said.

The terrorists stormed the town of Lassa through Dille axis at about 6pm on Friday evening, shooting sporadically and set houses ablaze.

According to a resident, Britus Apagu, hundreds of people had fled into bushes for safety.

He said, "They came through Dille Road and engaged military there while others came from another axis shooting all angles.

"We are helpless now, as I am speaking to you we are in the bush, heavy gunshots are going on."

Vigilante source disclosed that many houses are being set on fire.

"They stormed Lassa, shooting in two directions, one group engaged troops with RPGs and heavy weapons, they came on military vehicles and motorcycles.

"I could sight flame inside the town, many houses are on fire," a vigilante source said.
http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/29/breaking-hundreds-fleeing-homes-bharam-attacks-lassa
oam4j
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by Parablesonmarble: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
Over to Bubu and Buratai. They told us that technically, the war with BH has been over for a while now. What do we call this - friendly fire? As for you BH, I don't think you are smart enough though. Why Lassa of all places. Just activate Lassa fever full force by sending in enough rodents and the war should be won without the army firing a shot. Best of luck to all true gallant Nigerian soldier.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
Big waist
Fine face
Ten days
I don dey wait for you my chargie
For you my chargie
You won dey form
No case
I no go talk
Scarface for you my chargie
For you my chargie
Take me, take me everywhere you want to go
Oh tell me, tell me everything I want to know
No lie, no no lie (yeah)
Run am, run am anyhow you want to run
Shake am, baby girl you fire pass e gun (trouble!)
No doubt, no no doubt

But you say
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky
Kilo ko mi
I'm getting money
Big money
So what's funny?
Who be this kid?
Pour the Whiskey
Get tipsy
But odikwa risky

Risky, risky
Yes yuh body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky
Your body risky, risky, risky
Risky risky, yes your body risky
Risky, you no won go fifty fifty
Risky, risky, yes your body risky (yeah)
Risky (yeah)
Re: BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by tehilah92(f): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2019
God abeg oh, my platoon mates wey dey dia guide them oh
Re: BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by Oshin56(m): 3:07am On Nov 30, 2019
But they said boko haram no get power again after since they don closed borders.
Re: BREAKING: Hundreds fleeing homes as B'Haram attacks Lassa by anonymuz(m): 6:19am On Nov 30, 2019
I thought bubu and its bad elements said they'd technically defeated boko haram grin

(1) (Reply)

‘I Was Initiated Into Cultism At The Age Of 12’ – Dreaded Cult Leader Confesses / What Do You Think About This Tweet By The EFCC? / Mother-of-one Allegedly Commits Suicide In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.