Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 AM

Gbenro Ajibade's Revelations About Homosexuals In Nollywood Would Shock You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenro Ajibade's Revelations About Homosexuals In Nollywood Would Shock You! (1236 Views)

Gbenro Ajibade Confirms Split From Wife, Osas Ighodaro? / Gbenro Ajibade Shows His Pierced Nipples Amidst Marriage Crisis Rumours / Osas Ighodaro And Gbenro Ajibade's Marriage In Trouble? (check This Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbenro Ajibade's Revelations About Homosexuals In Nollywood Would Shock You! by chiomarita: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2019
Precisely on Sunday, February 17, Nollywood actor, Gbenro Ajibade called out Osas Ighodaro over her neglect on their daughter and her excess party lifestyle, consequently, their marriage never survived the huge scandal.

According to Gbenro, that short-lived union taught him some important lessons in life, as he still loves and respects the mother of his precious daughter.
“Osas and I are still good. Back then, I tired to use my ranting on Instagram to call back her back to order, but unfortunately decisions were made and I had to agree, so we are good. Some people would ask if that was the only means of addressing the issue, but they won’t understand.
However, I still have love and respect for her, regardless. She is still a good woman. The fact that it didn’t work out won’t make me say otherwise. If not for anything, we have a child; an innocent child.
That experience has taught me a lot about life. It has helped me become a better person.
I can still marry from the entertainment industry, if I so wish. The fact that my marriage crashed is not because we are both in the same industry,” he told [url]Pearlnews.com[/url].

On his piercings and the misconceptions with homosexuals, the talented actor spills how he tackles their admirations.
“I know my piercings often give people wrong impressions about me, but that’s their own issue not mine.
People that see and mistake me for a homosexual. I have had series of encounter with g@ys. I am a tall, dark, handsome guy, so a lot of them get easily attracted to me. At first, I used get angry and get into fisticuffs with them, but now.. Read on at https://pearlsnews.com/how-i-tear-up-gy-guys-that-come-to-me-gbenro-ajibade-actor/

Re: Gbenro Ajibade's Revelations About Homosexuals In Nollywood Would Shock You! by HRHQueenPhil(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2019
The way he pose sef, u will feel he is gay
Re: Gbenro Ajibade's Revelations About Homosexuals In Nollywood Would Shock You! by nuelzy: 7:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Oga, from the deepest part of my instinct...
You are GAY... #fileclosed.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage On Twitter As Genevieve, Omotola, Wizkid Hang Out Together / Lateef Adedimeji Is Not My Type And I Can Never Date Him - Adebimpe Oyebade / Bobrisky Craves Attention As He Shares A Video Of Himself In Just Bra & Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.