Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him (3684 Views)

Temitope Arowolo: Lebanon Was Hell, I Don’t Pray For Satan To Experience It / Police Hail Blood Drinking Fulani Kidnapper As He Assembles AK-47 Gun In Minutes / Dog Joins Women To Beat & Strip Young Lady In Public (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Wiseman07: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2019
On social media captured the moment the founder of Sotitobire Miracle Centre in Akure, Pastor Babatunde Omoemi assembled half-naked women to pray for him weeks after a 1-year-old child got missing during the church’s special service.

From the video shared, the half-naked elderly women prayed that the Pastor overcomes every battle/challenge aimed at bringing him down.

Activist @YemieFash who shared a video from the church tweeted;

This is the Church where a 1 year old child got missing about 2weeks ago in Akure, the Pastor assembled half naked old women to pray for him right inside the church. Meanwhile, the missing child is yet to be found.

A place where people go naked to pray can not be a church, it is a shrine…

https://westdelivery.com.ng/?p=1182

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by sLentlover7778(m): 12:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Chai... wetin Aisha Buhari no go see for za other room.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Ladylite: 12:46am On Nov 30, 2019
But this is not scriptural o.

Abeg please jesusjnr correct me if am wrong... Is this not evil?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by sLentlover7778(m): 1:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Job 1:21.. grin grin grin

Ladylite:

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Bola146(f): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Are you kidding me Iranu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Abdul05: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2019
May God forgive that pastor
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Playstation1: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2019
Finally I Give Up...
Although The Bible Said Don't Judge, Christain Let's Gather Here For A Minute

Like For The Pastor

Share For The Missing Child

Say Ntin For The Naked Women
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Jinyjagz(m): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Orisirisi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by mu2sa2: 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Today's epidode of pastors' shenanigans is hilarious. Christians una well done.
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Aladdin1(m): 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
you can imagine.marine and ritualist churches are everywhere you go now.may God save his church.
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Taba21: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Genesis 18:21
The sign of fire burning people recently do you think is ordinary?

Don't be surprise that he has slept with those aged old witches for powers and in returned backfired against him.

The only way to defeat boko haram or Isis in Nigeria is all the Pentecostal churches will be sacrifice without this jihads has surround the whole parts of Nigeria and when the real killing will start even the American or British would play a deaf ear's

I pity the Yoruba's because they have sold out the only city they have the city of Lagos because of their occult witches atrocities.

Nature is against this evil people instead the situations of this pastor would degenerate from worse to doom.

Evil and wickedness is in Nigeria than the previous Sodom and Gomorrah meaning Nigeria shall be destroyed and rebuild.

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Taba21: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ladylite:

Genesis 18:21

Nigeria evil is more than Sodom and Gomorrah.
All those old witches shall surely die this year by fire and this pastor situations will worse and become doom
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Taba21: 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Job 1:21.. grin grin grin

Sharap on what authority are you using the sign of the 21?
What stop him not to naked?

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by sLentlover7778(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
Brother, if I use sign 21 feel free to use sign 22 grin grin grin, The Sky is wide enough...

Taba21:

Sharap on what authority are you using the sign of the 21?
What stop him not to naked?

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by adecz: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
I hope his mother is
also there!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nonsensically nonsense!!!
Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by Taba21: 7:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Brother, if I use sign 21 feel free to use sign 22 grin grin grin, The Sky is wide enough...

Genesis 1:18

Re: Pastor Assembles Naked Women To Pray For Him by anonymuz(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2019
This is pure spiritism.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Future Wife, Slay Queen Exposed Body Over Man's Fight At Shopping Mall. / Two Homosexual Boys Caught Having Sex With Each Other In Uncompleted Building / New Scams Alert pic proof (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.