Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

The Budget Wedding School - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Budget Wedding School (441 Views)

Looking For A Budget Wedding Decorator That Can Do A Luxury Style Wedding. / Cheap Budget Wedding Package For Brides & Grooms Getting Married In Nigeria 2019 / The 850K Bounty Budget Wedding Package (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Budget Wedding School by ladolphevents: 3:08am On Nov 30, 2019
Hello dear aspiring bride/groom,

Congratulations on taking the first step to forever with your beastie for life. I can feel the excitement in your eyes and can hear the melody the sound of their voice makes in your ears. You can't wait to walk down the aisle to forever with your perfect match.

In as much as your eyes and heart is fixed on your big day, I am sure you have questions racing in your mind and that of your spouse on how to pull through your dream wedding without breaking the bank right?

Not to worry friend, The Budget Wedding School has got you covered. Here we are committed to help you achieve your big dream and that we will do through very helpful tips and practical examples to guide you through a seamless wedding process.

I implore you to be on the lookout for regular posts from us.

However, I have a gift for you!!! I am gifting out 30 minutes FREE consultation each to the first 10 intending couples for 2020.

Click on link below to book your FREE spot now.
https:///2348103074943

Courtesy:Beam Events & Creatives
Re: The Budget Wedding School by ladolphevents: 10:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
God crowns you with glory this month of December. Happy new month super 2020 couples!!!
Re: The Budget Wedding School by ladolphevents: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
Dear bride,

Introduction is not the same as Traditional Wedding or Engagement. You do not need to have a very elaborate introduction ceremony. If you must have an elaborate ceremony, channel the money you were meant to spend having an elaborate introduction for the wedding ceremony, that's if you must have an elaborate wedding. If not, decide on investing so you can have more than enough when you actually need it later in marriage.

Choose to cut down on your expenses than put yourself and your spouse under undue financial pressure both now and in the future.

You've got a new home to build after the whole feferity. Stop following the trend as no two unions are the same. Understand your finances and that of your spouse so you can be at peace in the end.

Be a 2020 smart bride.

I love you genuinely ❤️❤️❤️

What other disturbing wedding trends have you noticed? Share here so we can help more brides live their best lives always.

#thebudgetweddingschool
#naijabrides

Photo credit: Google

(1) (Reply)

Chair Cover And Table Covers For Sale. / The Story Of A Nigerian Sailor Who Survived Under The Ocean For Three Day's / Post Covid-19: Safety Protocols/tips For Hospitality Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.