Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation (524 Views)

Ever Had A Bone Dislocation? Share Your Experience With Traditional Bone Setters / HELP: How Do I Manage Bleeding Hemorrhoids? / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation by ojonwamama: 6:05am On Nov 30, 2019
I have been living with the dislocation of my left shoulder for many years now. I have visited many traditional orthopadics but the problem keep re-occurring at a slight provocation. Please i need advice and suggestion on how to best manage it apart from surgery because i cant afford it for now. Are there food i should be avoiding, things i should be doing etc. Thanks for your anticipated suggestions
Re: How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation by slowice(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Wow.... Hearing about this for this first time... But Google should answer your question better.
Re: How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation by gideon1971(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Your shoulder joint always dislocating can basically signify one thing.
That the cartilage that supports the joint is weak/loose and cant sulport the hoint anymore.
The bone of the arm (humerus) anatomically is bigger than where it fits(glenoid cavity), so this cartilage-ish thingy called Glenoidal labrum comes into play. It lines the rim of the glenoid cavity in an attempt to deepen it for the humerus to fit in well.
So if your own joint is constantly dislocating that nost likely points out that your glenoidal labrum may be bad/damaged/weak or loose and it needs to be repaired. Tgis repair should come in the form of a surgery to tighten it. So i suggest you go to a fed hospital for proper examination and then surgery.
Re: How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation by alphaNomega: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
gideon1971:
Your shoulder joint always dislocating can basically signify one thing.
That the cartilage that supports the joint is weak/loose and cant sulport the hoint anymore.
The bone of the arm (humerus) anatomically is bigger than where it fits(glenoid cavity), so this cartilage-ish thingy called Glenoidal labrum comes into play. It lines the rim of the glenoid cavity in an attempt to deepen it for the humerus to fit in well.
So if your own joint is constantly dislocating that nost likely points out that your glenoidal labrum may be bad/damaged/weak or loose and it needs to be repaired. Tgis repair should come in the form of a surgery to tighten it. So i suggest you go to a fed hospital for proper examination and then surgery.

I can bet this type of person does not like doctors or hospitals. Suggesting he goes to a hospital will be a waste of time that's why he came to nairaland.com
Re: How Do I Manage My Constant Shoulder Dislocation by ninja4life(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
I will advice you to go to hospital for treatment. Delaying treatment could worsen it so much that you'll be unable to use the arm and it will be very painful. So I'll advice you to save money and go for surgery before it gets worse and you'll have no choice.

(1) (Reply)

MAN Whose Farts Kill Mosquitoes Signed Up By Insect Repellent Companie / Dangerously Obese Man, 41, Who Was So Large At 320kg That He Had To Pay For TWO / Coronavirus: UNN Throw Their Students Out Of The School Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.