Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future (803 Views)

BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Bbnaija Gifty Slams Nigerian Musicians For Not Using Local Dialects To Sing / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by itelerime: 6:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Reality show star, Gifty Powers has shared her view on sex in a relationship which according to her shouldn't be given to "pigs".

Gifty who weighed in on the recent trend of women claiming some top Nigerian celebrities are the fathers of their baby, also wished that Barrack Obama was the father of her child.

She also warned ladies against opening their legs for pigs who have no plan for their future but depend on money made by women.

Gifty Powers wrote
"This one wey everybody dey claim top celebrity as the father of their child...well me I so desperately wish I can say Barack Obama is the father of my child too...with so much pride in my heart, I will so shake the universe.

"So please ladies be careful who you open your for oo...never open legs for pigs who don't have plan for their future and who always depend on women (money). "

Recall Gifty Powers was enmeshed in a paternity scandal with singer, Mr 2Kay shortly after welcomed her daughter in 2018.

Source - https://gistgram.com/bbnaijas-gifty-warns-against-opening-legs-to-a-pig-who-has-no-plan-for-the-future

Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by itelerime: 6:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by OKorowanta: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2019
When a chief opener dishes out advice like this then truly,there is hope the world would be a better place.
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by Abfinest007(m): 7:04am On Nov 30, 2019
when a dog is advising a fowl
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by GraGra247(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Coming from a pig that has wasted her entire life opening legs to all sorts of men and completely depends on them.
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by Tarabye: 7:10am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by yanabasee(m): 7:16am On Nov 30, 2019
She should first of all tel us the future prospects of the PIGs that have been servicing her for time-honored.
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by partnerbizn5(m): 7:17am On Nov 30, 2019
Money money money everywhere.
Who invented that shii...
lol
Re: BBNaija Gifty Warns Against Opening Legs To A Pig Who Has No Plan For The Future by Davash222(m): 7:22am On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm, Olosho wan to dey get sense now
Nawao, nothing person no go see for this Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

“the Assassins Kept Shooting For 30 Minutes” – Angela Okorie Finally Recounts He / Bobrisky Announces The Arrival Of His Bentley (photos) / Tacha Reportedly Parts Ways With Management Billz Vision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.