Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc (2239 Views)

Please Help Me With The Breed Of This Mixed Breed Dog. / Distress Sales...... Female Adult Cauc For 35k / Female Rott, White GSD, Black/tan German Shepherd And Cauc Pups Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 6:54am On Nov 30, 2019
The puppy is 8 weeks today. The owner brought it to my house yst. She wants to sell for 20k.dog experts kindly advise. Location is Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 6:56am On Nov 30, 2019
More Pic

1 Like

Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by Eveezy(m): 7:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Yes it looks like a Caucasian mix
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by Roy52793: 7:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Does she have another one for sale?
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2019
She has one left
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by IamAnderson(m): 7:37am On Nov 30, 2019
it's a gsd/cauc mix and it's cute

1 Like

Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 30, 2019
Give us her number...if she can move the dog by road to lagos-Abeokuta route...
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by Jackonsy(m): 10:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Feed it well and I swear you will live to enjoy it forever
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2019
KIM is 12 weeks today. Vaccinated twice and its growing at her own pace. The vet seem not too understand the mix. Only sure there is a GSD in the mix. Other one unknown �

2 Likes

Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2020
The puppy, KIM is now 6 months. Hope I haven't been a bad keeper. It eats basically what we eat, once in a while some puppy food. The ear I learnt may not b able to stand cs of its breed.

1 Like

Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by Eveezy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2020
playces:
The puppy, KIM is now 6 months. Hope I haven't been a bad keeper. It eats basically what we eat, once in a while some puppy food. The ear I learnt may not b able to stand cs of its breed.
Looks good
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by samoinc10: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2020
playces:
The puppy is 8 weeks today. The owner brought it to my house yst. She wants to sell for 20k.dog experts kindly advise. Location is Abuja.

I have similar puppy. Check my signature
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by AfricaNigerian: 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2020
playces:
op update abeg
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
While I was bathing Kim 2 days ago. I noticed some tiny bumps beneath him belly. I checked and I saw tiny ticks. Checked other parts and saw few under its fur as well. I bundled it and took it to the vet.
He gave him Ivermectin injection and amitraz to bathe her and clean her area. Noticed the ticks had dried up when I checked her 2 days later. I took my time to check under her paw and behold I saw one clinged to her skin. I removed it and drowned it straight.
When I take the dog on walks, I only wash the legs, leaving out paws and thats like a "corners hop" for ticks to hide.
I still randomly run my hand on her body to check if there may still be small ticks hiding.
How often should I use the amitraz to bathe her?
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by david102(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2020
The gods are watching cool
Keep updating wink
Re: Is This Mixed Breed Gsd/cauc by playces: 7:25pm On May 15, 2020
Discovered spilled palm kernel oil infront of Kim cage this morning. Now discovered it had taken the palm kernel oil bottle and eaten the cover bottle from where I kept it. She ingested excess of it. Like 2 peak milk tins I bought some days remaining a fraction in the bottle.
I gave it pap mixed with crayfish and soybeans in the morning. It took some and after some mins vomited it alongside the palm kernel oil. She vomited like 3/4 times with plenty of the oil in each round.
I mixed milk for her to drink. She drank it finished locked her mouth and before I could know it had finished its pap. It didn't vomit and back to normal.
When she was vomiting, I dey talk for mind say me no get money carry u go vet this season. It's been playing since. It's now 8 months

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Dogs Available For For Sales / Help! His Dog Is Dying / Rocky The Corky Corgi (diary)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.