Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals (28966 Views)

Allen Onyema: How I Made My Money To Start Air Peace / Allen Onyema Indicted For Bank Fraud And Money Laundering In America / Profile Of Allen Onyema (CEO Of Air Peace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by olalekan9320(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
LibertyRep:
I have a conviction that some of these western countries deliberately looked the other way while alleged criminals circumvent their laws to launder so much money.

When the money becomes huge, they come in and claim to have been making painstaking investigation eons of years ago and then they move for FORFEITURE of the illicit money to their government.

Imagine forfeiting $13million to a foreign country at this moment.
But can we blame them?
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by nnadychuks(m): 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
Avater1137:

Hahahahaha, come to enugu I will give you iPhone 6 30k
your iPhone your business. Mine is 40k
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by NaijaHeadlines: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm..
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by EagleSquare1(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
You think their legal system also doesn’t work well? If business players play by the rules no one will touch their money or request a forfeiture. If you are clean then remain calm.

LibertyRep:
I have a conviction that some of these western countries deliberately looked the other way while alleged criminals circumvent their laws to launder so much money.

When the money becomes huge, they come in and claim to have been making painstaking investigation eons of years ago and then they move for FORFEITURE of the illicit money to their government.

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Freestainworld(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Butis they didint probe Gandollar and tinubu bullion Van, what ause probe.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by writeprof(m): 1:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
LibertyRep:

Of course! Loots by foolish African politicians grow their economies!
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Theoarhics: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
You be quick to a room on others wgat about Tinubus case.?
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Deltatoto: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
nnadychuks:

Oya come to Ughelli north and receive your phone.
Cos what y’all know how to do best is sit behind your handles and talk nonsense. If your head correct come Ughelli come collect your phone wey I tiff from you, and no forget to remove the iCloud password. Idiots
Naso God go hinder all your business transactions come 2020...
i be juju pikin I go Kill u
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by SwizGuy(m): 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
and person go still buy but seriously why ina tins expensive over there.. sealed iphone 6 is 35k here in kano state
nnadychuks:
If you’re in Delta or can come to delta, hurry up and come collect this iPhone 6 for 40k last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by makdcash(m): 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Y ar u dis pain,face ur wahala an neva quote me again.
Scatterscatter:

You should have ended your comment with "if you are innocent"
What if he is guilty, God should still deliver him?
May the lion that didn't eat Daniel, eat you!
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Godons1: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
klax:

That is one problem with some misguided and irresponsible kids who find their way mysteriously to Nairaland.

Mr I have nothing to even bother about as per Mompha wallahi. I'm not in same class with him because I work my a s s to make my doles while your Lord Mompha is a thief, fraudster and internet robber.

Mr I can raise my shoulder anywhere with my head high to say boldly how I became what I'm but your Lord sorry can't because he is a thief international one indeed get that to your greazy skull and do you know something I even know Mompha than you do that is just the funny side so shut da f u c k.

God forbid crying ocean because of Mompha and audio EFCC? I spit wallahi. That is for lazy a s s holes.

Go and sitdwn. Are you not an Igbo man? You might fool them but you can't fool us. We know how all Igbo's make their money. But soon, the law will catch up with you.

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Awaja(m): 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
I don’t see any indictments here ,a business man of his caliber should have access to such funds,asking a man where he got his money from should be directed to jobless fellas,not a biz mogul like Air Peace Boss .
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by egoldman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Racoon:
Allen Onyema may be innocent/guilty but the hypocrisy of the EFCC is simply nauseating.This is the same EFCC that gave excuses why;

-Oshiomole's post-APC primary finacial scandal cant be investigated despite the recommendation of the DSS.

-Gov.Gandollar $5M Babanriga dollar bribe stuffing scandal cant also be even investigated.
https://punchng.com/political-considerations-stalling-ganduje-bribery-probe-investigation/

-Abba Kyari/Abubakar Malami numerous corruption allegations cant be probe.

-Amaechi, Fashola, Obanikoro, Babachir, Ayo Oke
Danjuma Goje, Orji Uzor Kalu among many of the indicted APC stalwarts have been left off the book.

See the swiftness they used in hounding Onneghen, Obono-Obla, Eyo-Ita, etc.In the eye of their selective justice, "all animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others." This is why the antigraft war remains a farcade & charade.

Please don't forget Tinubu.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by ibinaboonline: 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
How come no one seems to have noticed that all was well until Air Peace rescinded their initial decision to purchase Boeing 777 Max which is an American come company in favor of another model.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by DedeNkem: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dangote is the most corrupt business man in this zoo called Nigeria, but his Northern brothers protect him.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by ajl: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
ShootThemAll:
BUHARI, owner of Max air Alhaji Dahiru Mangal and Alhaji Abdulmunafi Sarina owner of Azman Air, leave *Air Peace and Allen Onyema alone*. The Air Industry can contain many and create jobs for all, Dont monopolize it the way you monopolize cement industry with Dangote and crippled Ibeto cement.

Stop playing politics with everything. If you keep on fighting Air Peace, Max air and Azman air will fold mark my words.

I am a core Yoruba and not Igbo, but it's unfair keeping quiet watching what HAUSA/FULANI'S are doing to Igbo's and anything that will move this country forward. It was Arik Air now Air Peace.

I am Yoruba as well and was seriously rooting for and equally disappointed for this chap. Let us avoid sentiments without facts. It's simple, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. A businessman moving funds around like this from Nigeria of all places to the West is red alert. Any transaction beyond a specific amount, they will open book for you to continously monitor you. The connection to govt ND agencies is also a red flag.
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
iPhone 8 Red 256GB for sale
It's clean with no issues at all
Excellent working condition
Tested OK
iCloud = off
Factory unlock

going for 90k only

Please only serious buyers can contact me
Contact on my signature

That's my best price

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nicholasira:

Tested OK
iCloud = off
Factory unlock

going for 90k only

Contact on my signature

That's my best price

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by megama: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author=NGpatriot post=84490292][/quote]from the story somebody still underground. There are still lots of stories coming up if the underground person will be ever caught and he is a manager of government programme. Stealing not goods oo. But Nigerian were feeling the impact their lnvestment. Air Peace will not die .may be all eye is on him because his spending huge on air craft ,if he has been silent not doing big investment nobody my ever know he exists
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by megama: 6:02am On Dec 01, 2019
ajl:

I am Yoruba as well and was seriously rooting for and equally disappointed for this chap. Let us avoid sentiments without facts. It's simple, don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. A businessman moving funds around like this from Nigeria of all places to the West is red alert. Any transaction beyond a specific amount, they will open book for you to continously monitor you. The connection to govt ND agencies is also a red flag.
then when the money is domiciled not monitoring. Don't be suprise that looted Nigeria funds might not be found in Americas., then go to the Arabians. Who be fool
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by yb43(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Nonsence mtcheew...
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by akdjr(m): 7:29am On Dec 05, 2019
You see what tribalism has cost you. You don't think outside the box again. Can't u see that EFCC taken up this case is a clear indication that Oyema can not be extradited to USA because his passport will be seized and settled in Nigeria way. You may not understand what I mean now but just watch out. quote author=Fuckthamods post=84491407]I've noticed ever since this man was accused of fraud, those lazy wretched people from amala land has been the ones happy with the news. They are on Nairaland 247 liking posts against igbos or posting hateful comments against the igbos. Later in the night the will go to iya shukura shop to drink agbo and go back to their dirty houses to sleep, while my igbo brothers hustle from morning to night. No be igbo cos una poverty, stop venting your broke frustrated selves on rich successful igbos.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Nicholasira:
Tested OK
iCloud = off
Factory unlock

going for 90k only

Contact on my signature

That's my best price

Still available
Re: EFCC Quizzes Allen Onyema Over $44.9 Million Wire Deals by dgitrader(m): 6:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Traders Ban Prayers In Markets / DSS Arrests Syndicate Selling New Naira Notes / Trustee Raises Alarm Over $50bn Mobolaji Bank Anthony Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.