Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,089 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" (643 Views)

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner / Etinosa To Men: Don't Practice Everything You Watch On Somebody's Daughter / Iceberg Slim Wears "African Men Don't Cheat" Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by AmeboBook: 7:42am On Nov 30, 2019
Dr. Gary Brown, a dating and relationship therapist in Los Angeles, defines "cheating" in a relationship as "If you have an agreement with your partner that your relationship is monogamous, and you have an emotional and/or sexual affair with someone else, then you are violating your agreement with your partner — and you have cheated." Based on this definition, will you say Nigerian men don't cheat? Well, Teniola Apata, better known as Teni, says we don't but is she being truthful?

Let's get some Twitter reactions.

"We cheat pls don’t lie for us abeg !! That’s a sin ����".

"LMAO!!!!!!! I laugh in "Nigerian men" I know you are a joker but I didn't know you were really reallygood at throwing jokes".

"They don't cheat man, they just taste different varieties of women �".

"I don’t know about Nigeria but Yoruba men don’t cheat."

"Are you from south-south Nigeria coz na only dem get boiz weh no Dey cheat I mean Edo boiz".

"��They really don’t�They just leave you in the relationship so you can date yourself �"

"Teni that does not have female friends, what do u expect?"

"They cannot cheat on a billionaire body na���".

"Except if Konji catch them.��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️".

"Then my dad's not Nigerian! At all!!"

"The ladies force us to, check it well....if no be Eve all this argument sef no go dey."

https://www.amebobook.com/reactions-as-teni-says-nigerian-men-dont-cheat-60178.html
Source: Amebo Book

Re: Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by Davash222(m): 7:50am On Nov 30, 2019
She's right.
Re: Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by yanabasee(m): 7:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Teni is a fat grown kid.....
Re: Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by praizblog: 7:57am On Nov 30, 2019
wink
Re: Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by sLentlover7778(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2019
James 4:17.Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Re: Reactions As Teni Says "Nigerian Men Don't Cheat" by cRobo: 8:15am On Nov 30, 2019
She is so right

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy & Poco Lee Scatter The Stage With INCREDIBLE Performance At RED TV Rav / Bbnaija: Kimoprah Speaks On Relationship With Omashola / Juliet Ibrahim Reveals Why She Said She Has Already Messed Up In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.