Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner (33847 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor And Her Future Mother In-law Dance Zanku (Photos) / Iceberg Slim Wears "African Men Don't Cheat" Top / Team Bambam Slams Fan Who Said Her Sex With Teddy Will Affect Her Future(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by jaybenugo: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9QHwrI2Pv4

Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner (Video)

Relationship expert, Blessing Okoro has appealed to her future husband or boyfriend not to cheat on her with a man as she will never forgive him if he does, IGBERETV reports.

In a video shared on her Instagram page, she said she has heard so many things while conducting 'therapy' for people.

The mum-of-two stressed that it shatters a woman when she finds out her man is cheating on her with a fellow man. Blessing pointed out that she would rather have a discussion with her spouse or boyfriend where he would open up to her if he was sexually abused by a man than have him secretly see a man while dating her.

She captioned the video on her Instagram page;

"Dear future husband and potential boyfriend this is an open letter to you …

Please if you ever come across me to date or marry me, don’t cheat on me
Don’t cheat on me .
Don’t cheat on me .
WITH A MAN ………..
I will never forgive you .
I will hate you till eternity.
If you are attracted to men, please tell me before you love or date me .."

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cg4QBO0jFXC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by H0didon(m): 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
I talk am grin. As soon as i saw in the news that she did ass surgery, i knew instantly that it was for men's attention. Women ehh cool. They love attention diee.... Its like a daily medication for them.
Even God sef go don tire. They are never contented. God created them,gave them eye bra, they shaved it and replace it using pencil to draw their own. He gave them eye lashes, they use scissors and cut it so that they can fix artificial one. He gave them boobs, ass yet they meet doctors to redo it sad. All for what? Men's attention. They are never satisfied.

Well, its Simps i usually pity the most. They always try to please them not knowing that that gender can never be satisfied.

As our Ancestors would say "'Attention' and 'cloutchasing' is another hidden cure to a woman's mentall illness and irrational behaviour".

155 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Pells: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
Low Class mentality
He can cheat with a girl right?
What a clown ass b1tch seeking for clout embarassed embarassed

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by LiveWithIt: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2022
grin this one wants to trend... creating awareness where there's none..

Like blessing okoro like OBIdient idiots mtchewww

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by SmellyNyash: 9:27am On Aug 07, 2022
grin Who be this one again
Sorry and RIP in advance for anybody that is going to marry this one.
She even resemble retired ashawo from her look with her ogbanje eyelashes. Tueh
Some men no get class and shame.Some men can fvck nonsense smelly Toto. Tueh Nothing wey some men no go date sha

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Gracified2: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
And this one na News shocked

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Christboy320(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
How this news won take boil rice for me today when money no dey

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Kobicove(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Nollywood yeyebrities and attention seeking are like 5 & 6!

4 Likes

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Makeup Your Mind To Believe This.

Apostle Joshua Selman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVtAzaTnvHs

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Badboisummer: 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Kelsmatuc(m): 9:28am On Aug 07, 2022
Obi for president

9 Likes

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Kizzygentle: 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Since she did that ass surgery, she has been capsizing... The surgery just dey sweet am woto woto and now she craves the attention more than anything in her life right now..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Starboytwo(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2022
Woman nko? If you cool with that, bah problem.
Na mad man go cheat with man anyways

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Jeffy1206(m): 9:30am On Aug 07, 2022
The same goes to women too. But the mind of men is perverted that he thinks of 3 some undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by jaxxy(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Enough of this attention seeking

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by FinanceHub: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by bigdammyj: 9:31am On Aug 07, 2022
Noted.
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Abncxt55: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2022
Hello all.
I have 100 software apps for sale with their various Uses, download link's and name's all listed out but mostly in the financial niche.
You can Resell or use to build your email list especially for those into affiliate or digital marketing.. It can be useful for your lead magnet too.

I'll also give you an Ebook on Information Marketing as bonus. I purchased it sometimes ago.. It is An insider secret to make six figures monthly.

Just 5k ( 5 thousand naira ) and payment only after delivery....
If you're Interested in the two, text me via whatsap....

WhatsApp: 091 36 35 84 83
Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Adext4sure(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Avoid whatever that's going to make him do that too sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Houseofglam7(f): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by JooEeL(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2022
Your future partner is currently hustling money to build a home in his prime years.

You are likely enjoying yourself, having multiple partners in your own prime.

When he now has money and settles down before his prime years end, you want to lock him down to now be faithful to only you, when you are now past your prime?

Is this how the world works?

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Exkandayee(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2022
Who are you,we deh cheat on queen Elizabeth,yawuru kwa gi

5 Likes

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by toujurs: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2022
This one still feels she have hope of getting married, hmmm. How these women think marvels me most atimes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:35am On Aug 07, 2022
This one remain small to enter market nude

5 Likes

Re: Don't Cheat On Me With A Man - Blessing Okoro Appeals To Her Future Partner by eteebanky1: 9:37am On Aug 07, 2022
The question is ......

Who would want to marry this old cargo, mum of two when there are so many single fresh bloods

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yung6ix Saves His Cleaner From Being Burnt Alive For Stealing From Him (video) / Tonto Dikeh: "I Am Born Again & I Have Got A Great Body" / Tracy Daniels To Buy Male Sex Doll For Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.