Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) (45459 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2019
A member of the Peoples Democratic Party, Kogi State chapter, identified as Salifu Agahiu Abocho was, on Thursday, hacked to death by suspected thugs believed to be working for All Progressives Congress

According to a Twitter user, Mr. Usman Okai Austin who posted the pictures of the deceased,
Mr. Austin, Late Salifu Agahiu Abocho was attacked and stabbed to death in Dekina Local Government Area of the State.

Austin said that “some APC thugs in Abocho”, who killed him, “said he caused their party lost in Abocho, hence the revenge”.

Austin called out Governor Yahaya Bello and Deputy Governor, Edward Onoja to call their thugs to order to avoid further bloodshed.

See another photo of the deceased below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/post-election-violenceapc-thugs-stab.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2019
Kogi always making headlines for the wrong reason...

3 Likes

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Davash222(m): 8:41am On Nov 30, 2019
Fighting, killing and dying for Nigeria Politicians are the silliest things on earth.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by midolian(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why would "APC thugs" want to kill a "PDP member" when it is clear to all that PDP can never win today's rerun?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Bunnatex(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
I still find it appalling why summit would allow himself to be used by this our useless politicians. It is highly appalling that our youths will sacrifice the time to serve these unnatural men...
Went would i take up and for them when their children are comfortably in foreign countries, their futures secured by mouth watering jobs while I shed blood for their parents..

If we must shed our blood, let it be for posterity, for our future.

Seriously, Nigerian Youths need to wise up...

NB: Let's Lament now that is still not a crime to....

4 Likes

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by B3sty(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na wao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by crafteck(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
M
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by guuudy87(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kogi and violence are like bread and butter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Shelloween(m): 1:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
No Nigerian politician is worth dying for.

9 Likes

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Noblejay7: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Another life wasted because of selfish politicians who only care about their pocket.

The children of this politicians are enjoying life abroad and here you are poor and lazy youth taking bullets for them in the name of tugery and support.

The son of the governor of my state is in China learning mandarin. You hardly see him in Nigeria. When he comes around he hardly goes out of the government house. I have never seen or heard that he voted in any election: thats if he even has a voters card.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Offpoint: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tired

1 Like

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Eh

Nothing to see here

The only good PDP member is a dead one.

That's, if they stay dead and don't rise up as brainless zombies, ala Pachukwudi44 and wiseandtrue and born2breed

tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by faith551(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
The only thing I owe is few minutes walk to my polling unit and my thumb on their paper.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kogi is cursed already embarassed
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
We are in trouble. Brothers eating brothers for selfish politicians
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Bintuenyo: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kogi my dear state, what's the way forward?
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Satanic party
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Asquare84(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
God come down and save kogi from this madness
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by CHOPUP411(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
My state need help,Kogi has gone to dogs
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by waynejesus: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stop fighting for this useless politician if you value your life... A word is enough for the wife
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by bukkielee(m): 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
nawa oo
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Akabuking: 1:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
yeye bello's boys @ work.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by ebonytarki(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Misplaced stabbing. When are we going to hear that they stabbed a lawmaker or leader?
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by NaijaHeadlines: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
shocked
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by OGwales(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na wa o.

People still dey die for politics in naija.

BUT WHY?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by donprinyo(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hunger Bad o

1 Like

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
We are in trouble.brothers eating brothers for selfish politicians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.