Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) (45460 Views)

Is Nyesom Wike An APC Member Or A PDP Member? / Kogi: IREV Data Exposes Overvoting In Dekina And Olamaboro Favoring The SDP / Voters Block Osun PDP Member From Leaving Until She Pays As Promised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Staro: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Sad
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by CSTR2: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
BotherMleeper:

Hahahahahaha

"Your IP address has been noted by the US government..."

What an asshole

You've obviously watched too many shitty TV shows.

Fukk you

Hahahaha grin
Alright. We will see.
Though I doubt if you would ever be financially buoyant to use air travel.

Animal.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Denikayan: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

Alright. We will see.
Though I doubt if you would ever be financially buoyant to use air travel.

Animal.

Hahahaha

This little yuppie goat has no clue

I don't have your time, you're too puny for me.

Fukk off
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Insectkiller: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Very silly act...

The politicians u killed for doesn't know if u exist..

Majority of Kogi people are poor, violent, fetish and illiterate.. no wonder this..

Now u have ur fellow kinsmen killed, what have u gained

Wetin u gain??

His death will hunt u all, that's involve insha Allah.

cry tongue
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Horpeyeme65: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nigeria is on FIRE
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Legendguru: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oh
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anyone who die during election while engaging in violence in supporting a candidate does not deserve my sympathy. If he's just an innocent victim which I doubt , then may his soul rest in peace. If a member of Dino's family applied for Job in ministry where Smart Adeyemi co-chair and any member of this deceased applied, Smart Adeyemi will always consider Dino's relative over his. If only many people know how those men dinne and whine together, you will never fight on their behalf.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=Noblejay7 post=84498189]Another life wasted because of selfish politicians who only care about their pocket.

The children of this politicians are enjoying life abroad and here you are poor and lazy youth taking bullets for them in the name of tugery and support.

The son of the governor of my state is in China learning mandarin. You hardly see him in Nigeria. When he comes around he hardly goes out of the government house. I have never seen or heard that he voted in any election: thats if he even has a voters card.

Which state is that? by d way thats the way it is in Naija.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by LabDNA: 12:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Stop physical voting and migrate to E-voting to save unneccesary loss of lives.
Re: PDP Member Stabbed To Death In Dekina, Kogi (Graphic Photos) by Junior66(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2019
midolian:
Why would "APC thugs" want to kill a "PDP member" when it is clear to all that PDP can never win today's rerun?

This happened in Kogi East Senatorial zone, rerun was in Western SdbatoriL zone. The news has nothing to do with the rerun election.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu's Posters Spotted In Ikoyi, VI & Allen / Chibok Girls: "President Buhari Was Angry And Cold" - Enough Is Enough Nigeria / Canoes For Flood-prone Areas In Sokoto (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.