Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,110 members, 7,838,817 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter (22014 Views)

Lagos Motorcyclist Bags Life Sentence For Raping Passenger / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / 40-Year-Old Bus Driver Defiles 7-Year-Old Girl, Damages Her Bladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by PyriteBoss: 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
I am just tired ,so tired of human beings and stories like this,its just tooo bad & depressing,that a Father will do such to his child,a......your own God given children cry
qualityovenbake:
Some psychotic humans don't deserve children
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by NhyraMarley: 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Na him Dota, make una free d man, if he no sample d toto another idiot guy go do am so e beta like dix
You are a beast
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by noleflendum: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
livebyday:

Done?
Wait for it
Ibo amaka
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by livebyday(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
noleflendum:
Ibo amaka

Don't quote me again with this mantra as it is of no concern to me

But if you still persist despite my request this is tantamount to harassment, provoking and bullying hence violate nairaland rule 2

Respect this forums rules

Cheers
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by qualityovenbake(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
PyriteBoss:
I am just tired ,so tired of human beings and stories like this,its just tooo bad & depressing,that a Father will do such to his child,a......your own God given children cry
i just can't imagine what that child must have passed through.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by mechanics(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
I hope he's saying the truth, because if he really did it, he didn't do well, he should better go and reconcile with his wife.
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by noleflendum: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
livebyday:

Don't quote me again with this mantra as it is of no concern to me

But if you still persist despite my request this is tantamount to harassment, provoking and bullying hence violate nairaland rule 2

Respect this forums rules

Cheers
Ibo amaka
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by ojonugba2014(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
NA him pikin so no problem
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Platony(m): 6:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
Let's just say someone else did it then instructed her with a threat that if caught, she should put it on her dad.

What do I even know undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why molest your own child or any woman sexually? Let him face wrath of the law!!!
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by kleverley(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dear Mothers, After serial observations and investigation, I've pit forward a possible conclusion that your children need ''your presence more than your presents''
God bless all mothers
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Legendguru: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Sweeetheart(m): 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
nanauju:

Are you not a disgrace to womanhood?

that one na womanhood or woman wood. person wey him brain don mix with Buhari's cow sheet
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Sweeetheart(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
nkwuocha:
shocked

Useless man!Why not take the cowardice of the Yorubas and leave the incestous behaviour to them.Anuohia!!!!Of all the vices they are prone to,na incest you carry your flat head go collect angry
[/s]

you people should take responsibility for your problem for once
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Sweeetheart(m): 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It is very wrong for men to keep custody of children after divorce or separation. Children should be kept with their mothers while the father sends financial support. Doomed country.

Divorce is bad. girl child mostly are vulnerable to silly things, even the woman new husband might molest her too

single people must ensure they don't end up in wrong marriage

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by Greatzeus(m): 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2019
One of those who always curse PMB online and offline,like he is their fathers who is responsible for their miserable existence.
Evil mofo,you will rot in prison till the day you die. angry
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by holocron: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
All who have swallowed this story publicly display their gullibility and naivety. How do you think it is possible for a full adult penis to be inserted into a six year old without causing the flesh to be torn to pieces? It's just not possible. And you think a father can do this? When he is not a chronic drunkard or stark raving mad? Very young Children are very impressionable and can be influenced to say anything...she has probably been molested by her age mates, or even other older women (these ones are also guilty of some of the child abuse but they are very crafty about it...if you know, you know)
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by stormborn28(m): 11:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
kestolove95:
SHE ENJOYED IT
this must be a comment from an idiot who lost her identity
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by stormborn28(m): 11:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
holocron:
All who have swallowed this story publicly display their gullibility and naivety. How do you think it is possible for a full adult penis to be inserted into a six year old without causing the flesh to be torn to pieces? It's just not possible. And you think a father can do this? When he is not a chronic drunkard or stark raving mad? Very young Children are very impressionable and can be influenced to say anything...she has probably been molested by her age mates, or even other older women (these ones are also guilty of some of the child abuse but they are very crafty about it...if you know, you know)
you must be from planet Pluto.... Cases like this are countless now... I started hearing of such when I was a teenager and I have lived another two decades still hearing.... You have your phone... Google will help you
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by stormborn28(m): 11:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sweeetheart:

Divorce is bad. girl child mostly are vulnerable to silly things, even the woman new husband might molest her too

single people must ensure they don't end up in wrong marriage
you have spoken well
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by stormborn28(m): 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
ojonugba2014:
NA him pikin so no problem
it is very bad of you to make this kind of statement...if you are in trouble or pain, people can as well ignore you since it is your body
Re: Lagos Motorcyclist Defiles 6-year-old Daughter by holocron: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2019
stormborn28:
you must be from planet Pluto.... Cases like this are countless now... I started hearing of such when I was a teenager and I have lived another two decades still hearing.... You have your phone... Google will help you

Hearsay, hearing...How many have you personally witnessed? The most frequent abusers of girl children are their male agemates who were taught this abuse by...you guessed it - adult women.

Google 'sex-abuse hysteria' :

"Children are vulnerable to outside influences that lead to fabrication of testimony.[5] Their testimony can be influenced in a variety of ways. Maggie Bruck in her article published by the American Psychological Association wrote that children incorporate aspects of the interviewer's questions into their answers in an attempt to tell the interviewer what the child believes is being sought.[6] Studies also show that when adults ask children questions that do not make sense (such as "is milk bigger than water?" or "is red heavier than yellow?"wink, most children will offer an answer, believing that there is an answer to be given, rather than understand the absurdity of the question.[7] Furthermore, repeated questioning of children causes them to change their answers. This is because the children perceive the repeated questioning as a sign that they did not give the "correct" answer previously.[8] Children are also especially susceptible to leading and suggestive questions.[9] Some studies have shown that only a small percentage of children produce fictitious reports of sexual abuse on their own.[10][11][12][13] Other studies have shown that children understate occurrences of abuse.[14][15][16]

Interviewer bias also plays a role in shaping child testimony. When an interviewer has a preconceived notion as to the truth of the matter being investigated, the questioning is conducted in a manner to extract statements that support these beliefs.[8] As a result, evidence that could disprove the belief is never sought by the interviewer. Additionally, positive reinforcement by the interviewer can taint child testimony. Often such reinforcement is given to encourage a spirit of cooperation by the child, but the impartial tone can quickly disappear as the interviewer nods, smiles, or offers verbal encouragement to "helpful" statements.[8] Some studies show that when interviewers make reassuring statements to child witnesses, the children are more likely to fabricate stories of past events that never occurred."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu, Crime Capital Of Nigeria – Survey / 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) / Police Declare Amina Mukta Missing In Minna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.