Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update (54420 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Smalldick123(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:
PU001/Odaki Ward 002/kogi LGA.

APC - 170
PDP - 123
Very good for our corntree democrazy

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by AfonjaBoston: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
slimmy2005:
You never get sense. You dey hide since for Boston.

My man e done tey
Where you dey
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Godhatesodomy: 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
wow

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by boban007: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bennycollins:
Political affiliation aside, Smart is one of the worst senators this country has had. According to Wikipedia, he moved a paltry 3 motions and sponsored no bill in 8years while, Dino sposnored 20 bills and moved 30 motions, in just 4 years, some of which were passed.
We can also research their constituency impact.
Smart is 60 and Dino 45.
Do you all see where we are heading to?
SPONSORING OF BILLS OR MOVING MOTIONS, IS NOT WHAT MAKES A GOOD SENATOR. ALL THE SENATORS CAN'T MOVE MOTIONS, AND THAT'S WHY SOME OF THEM ARE SPONSORING STUPID BILLS LIKE HATE SPEECH BILL. THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DINO AND SMART, THEY ARE BOTH USELESS. DINO USED HIS CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY TO BUY EXOTIC CARS AND SHOW OFF ON INSTAGRAM.

DINO WAS ABLE TO SPONSOR BILLS AND MOTIONS BECAUSE DINO AND SARAKI BOTH OWNED AND DOMINATED 8TH ASSEMBLY. DINO IS JUST ANOTHER INSTAGRAM SENSATION AND NOISE MAKER. IN TRUTH, HE IS MORE POPULAR ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THAN IN REALITY.

21 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by boban007: 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bennycollins:
Political affiliation aside, Smart is one of the worst senators this country has had. According to Wikipedia, he moved a paltry 3 motions and sponsored no bill in 8years while, Dino sposnored 20 bills and moved 30 motions, in just 4 years, some of which were passed.
We can also research their constituency impact.
Smart is 60 and Dino 45.
Do you all see where we are heading to?
SPONSORING OF BILLS OR MOVING MOTIONS, IS NOT WHAT MAKES A GOOD SENATOR. ALL THE SENATORS CAN'T MOVE MOTIONS, AND THAT'S WHY SOME OF THEM ARE SPONSORING STUPID BILLS LIKE HATE SPEECH BILL. THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN DINO AND SMART, THEY ARE BOTH USELESS. DINO USED HIS CONSTITUENCY PROJECT MONEY TO BUY EXOTIC CARS AND SHOW OFF ON INSTAGRAM.

DINO WAS ABLE TO SPONSOR BILLS AND MOTIONS BECAUSE DINO AND SARAKI BOTH OWNED AND DOMINATED 8TH ASSEMBLY. DINO IS JUST ANOTHER INSTAGRAM SENSATION AND NOISE MAKER. IN TRUTH, HE IS MORE POPULAR ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THAN IN REALITY. BESIDES, DINO IS IN HIS EARLY 50'S. FORGET HIS FOOTBALL AGE.

6 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by tiwiex(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Stop this small pikin nonsense Smart is already winning in real life by over 20k votes

Real winning or the type we see these days? I doubt if Smart could have won Dino in a fair contest. The truth is the likes and share is not small pikin anything. It is a random sampling of opinion. Even if e no dey accurate, I already see a 3:1 ratio, yet the loser is leading in real life by 20k votes. I no send Dino and I don't like him but in a fare election, he would have beaten Smart flat and square.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Bennycollins: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
What then make a good senator? Tell us. In what indices do you rate Smart higher than Dino.
boban007:

DINO WAS ABLE TO SPONSOR BILLS AND MOTIONS BECAUSE DINO AND SARAKI BOTH OWNED AND DOMINATED 8TH ASSEMBLY. DINO IS JUST ANOTHER INSTAGRAM SENSATION AND NOISE MAKER. IN TRUTH, HE IS MORE POPULAR ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THAN IN REALITY. BESIDES, DINO IS IN HIS EARLY 50'S. FORGET HIS FOOTBALL AGE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by tiwiex(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
boban007:

Stop shouting. So what's a senators job? To be drinking tea and warming the seats? If he is not sponsoring bills, then what makes him different from me and you?

You clearly don't have ur facts right. Dino is definitely in the 45 range. I know when he was in uni and many of his age mates (not just class mates). What does he need football age for in the senate? Does the senate have an age cap? You said he was 50 with so much confidence. Stop spreading fake news bros. That guy ain't up to 50.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by 7lives: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
CEOwatazs:
Dino vs smart

This Kabba results really sweet my Belle.
Kaba people have finally send Dino back home, how can Dino call himself a Yoruba and make a nuisance of himself, especially that show of shame at the national assembly during the 2019 budget presentation.
Disrespecting the elders is not in our character, omode to ba mo owo we, a ba agba jeun.
This will serve as a lesson to other socio political miscreants like him, rada rada.
God bless the people of Kabba, Odua a gbe wa o.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by AfonjaBoston: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Real winning or the type we see these days? I doubt if Smart could have one Dino in a fair contest. The truth is the likes and share is not small pikin anything. It is a random sampling of opinion. Even if e no dey accurate, I already see a 3:1 ratio, yet the loser is leading in real life by 20k votes. I no send Dino and I don't like him but in a fare election, he would have beaten Smart flat and square.

You.must be a Igbo.

You people like online sampling rather than go to the polls and vote
Buhari and atiku nairaland sampling prior to the general election never give you sense

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Jimi24: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
The guy who posted the nonsense about sponsored bills is not too intelligent.
Dinos do called bills were mostly comic entertainment in a senate where every one wad stealing from allowances and fake constituency projects.

The Senators needed a Dino to create distractions in.a country where 70% of the educated electorate were under 40 years and largely shallow, lacking.depth.

Please list all the so called bills and motions from Dino here and watch if you won't be laughed at.

You guys dont take your country serious and think governance is some joke.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by boban007: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Stop shouting. So what's a senators job? To be drinking tea and warming the seats? If he is not sponsoring bills, then what makes him different from me and you?

You clearly don't have ur facts right. Dino is definitely in the 45 range. I know when he was in uni and many of his age mates (not just class mates). What does he need football age for in the senate? Does the senate have an age cap? You said he was 50 with so much confidence. Stop spreading fake news bros. That guy ain't up to 50.
GO AND FIND OUT WHEN HE LEFT SECONDARY SCHOOL. MOST PEOPLE I KNOW IN CIVIL SERVICE REDUCED THEIR AGE EVEN OBASANJO'S SON SAID HIS FATHER IS OLDER THAN THE AGE HE CLAIMS. BELIEVE ME OR NOT, DINO IS IN HIS EARLY 50'S AND I'M NOT GUESSING, IT'S A PURE FACT.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Okoroawusa: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:

I finished from UNN in 2015 ...was already popular here then ....oga go n sleep u proved nothing
2015?

Wow.. which means you r still serving or just finished serving not quite long...

Nna, umuazi erikakwa na Nairaland a o!

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by boban007: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bennycollins:
What then make a good senator? Tell us. In what indices do you rate Smart higher than Dino.
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL THE 109 SENATORS TO SPONSOR BILLS? IT WAS EASIER FOR DINO COS SARAKI ALLOWED HIM TO DO ALL TALKING IN THE 8TH ASSEMBLY. EVEN SARAKI DID NOT SPONSOR AS MUCH BILLS WHEN HE WAS AN ORDINARY SENATOR. THE DESPERATION TO SPONSOR BILLS AT ALL COST GAVE BIRTH TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND HATE SPEECH BILLS. SOME OF THE SENATORS EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DUPLICATING BILLS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

MEANWHILE, THEY ARE NOT IMPROVING OR HELPING THEIR CONSTITUENCY, BUT SPONSORING DUPLICATED BILLS UP AND DOWN.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by mrvitalis(m): 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Okoroawusa:

2015?

Wow.. which means you r still serving or just finished serving not quite long...

Nna, umuazi erikakwa na Nairaland a o!
Age is nothing but a number
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Okoroawusa: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
mrvitalis:
Age is nothing but a number
Hahahahaha!
that sounds like what a woman would say.
ok o!

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by abbasajao(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Real winning or the type we see these days? I doubt if Smart could have one Dino in a fair contest. The truth is the likes and share is not small pikin anything. It is a random sampling of opinion. Even if e no dey accurate, I already see a 3:1 ratio, yet the loser is leading in real life by 20k votes. I no send Dino and I don't like him but in a fare election, he would have beaten Smart flat and square.

You have chosen a wrong place for your sampling. Go to Kogi for a correct sampling.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Clevite(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
tiwiex:

Gathering of likes and shares on Nairaland a sampling of opinions?! From the people you never see and don't know if they're qualified to vote or are even resident at where election is taking place? My brother, it's just a child's play thing. And that's why such poll has always failed to produce the winners it always produces online in the real street elections. Jonathan won all the likes and shares polls here on Nairaland in 2014/2015, but in the actual election, Buhari defeated him hands-down.

My brother, Dino rode on the wind of Buhari and APC's popularity in 2015 to defeat Smart. If Smart had contested on the ticket of APC and Dino had contested in PDP, I tell you Smart would have defeated Dino in 2015. The February 2019 election that could have been the real test of Dino's electoral superiority over Smart was unanimously upturned by two courts of superior record consecutively for being marred with irregularities. It's not a matter of any of them being personally acceptable electorally, both of them are just products of opportunities available to them as situations and circumstances dictate during each election.

And it's not a matter of free and fair election alone. Dino himself cannot say that all the votes he has gotten for himself so far were lawfully gotten votes. None of them can be vouched for.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by abibun: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Imagine the nonsense u typed, must you comment for people to see that you did. Dino that was not on the floor of the national assembly when the budget was presented.
7lives:

This Kabba results really sweet my Belle.
Kaba people have finally send Dino back home, how can Dino call himself a Yoruba and make a nuisance of himself, especially that show of shame at the national assembly during the 2019 budget presentation.
Disrespecting the elders is not in our character, omode to ba mo owo we, a ba agba jeun.
This will serve as a lesson to other socio political miscreants like him, rada rada.
God bless the people of Kabba, Odua a gbe wa o.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Michael2687: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by chukel(m): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dino finally gone. So happy. Smart Adeyemi should better behave while in the red chamber.

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Bennycollins: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
So to you it's in order for a senator to spend a whole 8years without a single bill to his name?? No point arguing with you any longer.
boban007:
IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ALL THE 109 SENATORS TO SPONSOR BILLS? IT WAS EASIER FOR DINO COS SARAKI ALLOWED HIM TO DO ALL TALKING IN THE 8TH ASSEMBLY. EVEN SARAKI DID NOT SPONSOR AS MUCH BILLS WHEN HE WAS AN ORDINARY SENATOR. THE DESPERATION TO SPONSOR BILLS AT ALL COST GAVE BIRTH TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND HATE SPEECH BILLS. SOME OF THE SENATORS EVEN WENT AS FAR AS DUPLICATING BILLS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.

MEANWHILE, THEY ARE NOT IMPROVING OR HELPING THEIR CONSTITUENCY, BUT SPONSORING DUPLICATED BILLS UP AND DOWN.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Bennycollins: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
So to you it's in order for a senator to spend a whole 8years without a single bill to his name?? Then No point arguing with you any longer.
boban007:

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by komfortojo(f): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Brandstudio01:
Why all the Hype?
Or are we expecting anything different from what we saw in the just concluded governorship election?
Brand studio, pls how can I contact you
Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.

Pay on Delivery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by ussv: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Stop this small pikin nonsense Smart is already winning in real life by over 20k votes
Una neva learn, you should know that voting online is always different from voting onland. make una learn for once haba !!!
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
boban007:

DINO WAS ABLE TO SPONSOR BILLS AND MOTIONS BECAUSE DINO AND SARAKI BOTH OWNED AND DOMINATED 8TH ASSEMBLY. DINO IS JUST ANOTHER INSTAGRAM SENSATION AND NOISE MAKER. IN TRUTH, HE IS MORE POPULAR ON SOCIAL MEDIA, THAN IN REALITY.

I’m neutral but bro, truth me told if they’re both allowed to contest fairly with no intrusion or involvement by the fed or any other person smart adeyemi can’t defeat Dino. You know this.

If INEC had chosen a different date other than the same date for both gubernatorial and senatorial we won’t even be here.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Quaddafi29: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
I love Dino but he has shown outright childishness by participating in what he knows is just a charade. Who has ever won apc in a by election in which it is the leader in the first election? Dino has been a target and INEC which we all know is blind and brainless is the target shooter. The interval before the rerun was just used to calm nerves and tension and strengthen the records of the initial rigged and violently manipulated election. I am sorry for Dino and democracy in Nigeria.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by otokx(m): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dino this Dino that, who ever won, wins.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by vincijr(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

Who is snake?

Lala grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / Picture Of Wole Soyinka Arrested In 1965 By Akintola Supported By Tafawa Balewa / Gunmen Burn Nkporo Police Station In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.