Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update (54466 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Dino Melaye VS Smart Adeyemi: INEC Releases Date For Fresh Election / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by AfonjaBoston: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
ussv:

Una neva learn, you should know that voting online is always different from voting onland. make una learn for once haba !!!

Your point is?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Enemyofpeace: 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dino has lost this. Na order from above. He is politically finished

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by danot1030: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Dino Casts his vote...Dino will still win..

My guy how market, is Dino winning?
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by DrTims(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
No be small thing
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Abolajihowells2: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:
INEC is all set to conclude the supplementary elections for Kogi West Senatorial district.
Materials were all successfully disbursed to the affected areas that were disenfranchised from carrying out their constitutional obligations

Currently the contest is between the candidate of APC, Smart Adeyemi and that of PDP Dino Melaye

I wull be bringing live updates from the polls
Please and please this is not a partisan forum and I dont need any fake news

Funny thing is i dey pity SDM
He has lost already.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
7lives:

This Kabba results really sweet my Belle.
Kaba people have finally send Dino back home, how can Dino call himself a Yoruba and make a nuisance of himself, especially that show of shame at the national assembly during the 2019 budget presentation.
Disrespecting the elders is not in our character, omode to ba mo owo we, a ba agba jeun.
This will serve as a lesson to other socio political miscreants like him, rada rada.
God bless the people of Kabba, Odua a gbe wa o.

This election is the first Battle of Life Dino is fighting after the death of Deaconess.
Unfortunately, mama never had a daughter in law to handover.

When a masquerade has a strong personality behind him, he can do and undo and escape with it, Deaconess is gone. The Okun people of Yoruba land out to reject Dino outrightly. Chief Clarence Olafemi is supposed to have instructed the elders to reject him for truancy and stubbornness. However, the youths out of joblessness are excited with Dino's truancy. The votes in Kabba would be divided between reasoning & logic (Smart) and truancy and stubbornness (Dino). Dino can never win.

8 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Yebosola(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
7lives:

This Kabba results really sweet my Belle.
Kaba people have finally send Dino back home, how can Dino call himself a Yoruba and make a nuisance of himself, especially that show of shame at the national assembly during the 2019 budget presentation.
Disrespecting the elders is not in our character, omode to ba mo owo we, a ba agba jeun.
This will serve as a lesson to other socio political miscreants like him, rada rada.
God bless the people of Kabba, Odua a gbe wa o.

Omode buroko loro Dinosaur grin,ojo kan loluwere npani, he has ridden on the back of the Tiger, he ended up in Tiger's belle, if u know u know, let him go and re-walk that Bourdillon bragado, or he shouldn't forget to impregnate Remi, Shior Ode Osi."Dino se iboji, o lo ndaran Orun "(He offended the shade,cursing Sun, what will cover the garullous idiot?)

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yebosola:

Omode buroko loro Dinosaur grin,ojo kan loluwere npani, he has ridden on the back of the Tiger, he ended up in Tiger's belle, if u know u know, let him go and re-walk that Bourdillon bragado, or he shouldn't forget to impregnate Remi, Shior Ode Osi."Dino se iboji, o lo ndaran Orun "(He offended the shade,cursing Sun, what will cover the garullous idiot?)
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by 7lives: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yebosola:

CHAI.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by chukel(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Where are the results
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
AfonjaBoston:

My man e done tey
Where you dey
I dey close to your backyard. You dey hide dey bully people here abi
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by AfonjaBoston: 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
slimmy2005:
I dey close to your backyard. You dey hide dey bully people here abi

Lol I dey Kogi they Chop election dollars
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Enemyofpeace: 12:31am On Dec 01, 2019
Chei Dino don lose this election o. The guy go don dey broke now as him don spend entry money on his campaigns and the burial of his mother. I'm so happy that he lost. To God be the glory!
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by DrTims(m): 3:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Congratulations to senator Smart Adeyemi
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Consultville(m): 7:59am On Dec 01, 2019
I just laugh at some people’s comment. Please tell me the difference between Dino and Smart Adeyemi. Are these the only two politicians Okun can offer ?

I weep for Okunland.
Re: Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Kogi West Senatorial Supplementary Election Update by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 01, 2019
Consultville:
I just laugh at some people’s comment. Please tell me the difference between Dino and Smart Adeyemi. Are these the only two politicians Okun can offer ?

I weep for Okunland.

Smart is not a good choice but he is more matured and well behaved than Dino. The first time Smart became a Senator it was Dr Olusola Saraki his political godfather that made him a Senator. I was so annoyed and bitter at some statements he made to eulogize Dr Olusola Saraki in order to be given senatorial slot. That was the period Dr Olusola Saraki went to the former Sultan of Sokoto to report Rear Admiral Lawal the Kwara State governor to the Caliphate that he was making move to take control of Ilorin from the Caliphate and give it to the Yorubas.

His only achievement was being the former NUJ chairman and joining the late Chief Daniyan and Awoniyi to sell the Okun people to the North for their own benefit. Dino licked the ass of Bukola Saraki at the Senate and was heavily compensated while Smart Adeyemi rode on Bukola's father fame and money to Senate the first time.

As Awolowo said, placing the Yoruba people under the Northern region is anti developmental and anti progressive to the people. That has affected them seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback To 1986 'End Police Brutality' Protest In Lagos (Video) / Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Nnenna Agnes Nnamani Is Dead (Ex-Enugu Governors Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.