Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - (69583 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / Queen Of Nigerian Institutions, Jofad Michaels Releases Stunning Photos / This Photo Confirms All The Rumors About Zubby Michaels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by jamesharryson(m): 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oga be bold and let us know wetin happen to ur preeek
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by 0monnak0da: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Genetically we are programmed by Nature to have children . That is nature's agenda. Some people choose not to be slaves to biology.
Quite frankly there are already too many people on this planet so people like him should be celebrated
If you want to have children your choice and if he does not want to his choice.

There are many Catholics in Nigeria and their priests make that same exact choice with no drama.
There is no guaranteed benefit from having children and in fact most of the time it causes plenty of misery for the children and the parents and even society
Nigeria is one of the most fertile countries in the world along with Niger

No surprise we are also a poverty centre.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by 0monnak0da: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
jamesharryson:
Oga be bold and let us know wetin happen to ur preeek

I think he is very bold to come out and say that.
Many of those wey sometin do their preeks dey thief or adopt and society is happy with that deception

That is why we have baby factories all over the place.

Plenty of data to suggest up to half of men are raising another person's child

In our warped way of thinking that is better

2 Likes

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Babaheekmat: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
We know you are impotent..

Next
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by naijadefender: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
The man prefers driving his Mercedes, which he bought with his whole money, than having a family.

What a mind set!! End time reasoning!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by AfroKnight: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
SultanOfPuna:

This is the most dumbest reason to not have Kids..
If your Father said this trash to ur Mother
U wouldn't be born into this world dumbass
Be a Man and don't be scared of responsibility.
Unless na Impotency dey worry you
#ImpotenceMustGo

Even dumber to imply a man should have kids just because his parents gave birth to him. Primitive disposition. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Denikayan:

Who is your Nigga?

The root cause of all your predicaments is impatience

I have told you to relax

You will be doing burial ceremony in your household like every Friday clubbing soon
ritualist spotted
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Denikayan: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
UKusedBoyfriend:
ritualist spotted

Your opinion, Your right!
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Ejaisky: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
He will unlearn after misleading others. That is how they do?
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by SultanOfPuna: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bbbwings:

as usual you're spewing trash
pikin plenty for this country
almajiri are there
Think 7 times before you talk rubbish
This Nigga can afford to spend 4.5 million on shitty movies and you think he can't afford to take care of kids
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Chimaobi302(m): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
ChukfukaChukfuk:
angry.... Your li[img][/img]fe ....... sad sad

��
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Mabelenena(f): 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
BROTHER THEY DO YOU STRONG THING!
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Impotent man hiding under a finger.
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by klax(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Bro just say your d**k is dead(impo...) so that thrash bloody fake reasons to yourself we know your type.
.The thing under no dey jack again oga go seek help.
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Atomemmy(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Oga, it wouldn't have been bad if u used these money you waste in producing movie to travel outside and cure yourself of impotency. Your children could continue from where you stop if money come finish for your hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by shekauvsbuhari: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
abumoney:
Trials will always come. Bro, pick up the pieces left and put them together to form a whole.
Get married and have children, that's part of the beauty of life
Guy is impotent. Leave am.
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Brainboxfid(f): 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rubbiish:
Why not be that lady wink
aba.. no ooh, that's my father's age mate.
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Michael2687: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Okikaneseokwu: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Chamillionaire:
I hate kids !!
U shall never hear a cry of one
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by causimalbarka(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dreal1247:
Selfishness breeds frustration. Only you are jealous, only you don't want a child to disturb your sleep bla bla bla. Better change your mind before it becomes too late.

Bros... U better no disturb ur self his main reason for not giving birth or getting married isn't stated...

He has given up those things in exchange to wealth and fame....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by petitejolie(f): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
I pity ur future. This one is 80% gay
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Elamin21(m): 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
CASANOVA
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Ken4Christ: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
They should have asked him if he doesn't have sex. There are people who don't want to get married but they are more active on the bed than even married couples.
Re: Olu Michaels: I Will Never Get Married Or Have Children - by Chelseafan99: 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Women have been compromised again by the devil. First it was with the Nephilim giant's....now its marine withcraft. Thing is they enjoy it..they think theu are having fun even though they know they are hell bound. Tjeu dont care. GET MARRIED AT YOUR OWN RISK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Miss Good Sex – Moyo Lawal / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Phyno Reacts To Olamide And DonJazzy Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.