Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service (38015 Views)

Ugandan Pastor Flogs Church Members As Part Of Prayer In Viral Video / Not Attending Church Every Sunday. Is It Such A Big Sin? / Pastor Asks Church Members To Divorce Spouses For Not Attending Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by naijacentric(m): 10:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Mcuzy:
in as much that she can carry me in her womb for nine months, train me (who is very stubborn ) without chasing me , and listens to me whenever i have problems even at my age . .... I can even take a bullet from her without complaining .
so u relegated ur dad to the background and you are a man. Is that right so ur mom is ur all
Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by Mcuzy(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2019
naijacentric:
so u relegated ur dad to the background and you are a man. Is that right so ur mom is ur all
You only spoke about my mum
Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by naijacentric(m): 10:57am On Dec 01, 2019
Mcuzy:
You only spoke about my mum
lol dar one sef dey wise man grin
Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by Coolgent(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
Gullible followers
Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by MetaPhysical: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Those who survived the flogging should be flogged again for stewpidity and ignorance.
Re: Pastor Paul Muwanguzi Flogs Church Members For Not Attending Service by Lordvactus(m): 1:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
I prefer to dey my house pray and give thanks than go to this building of hypocrisy covered in a drenching unbelievable ocean of immorality. The man is simply finding the child of one of his wicked teachers that use to beat him in school hoping one of them might come to his church now this!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Speaking My Mind, Its About (islam) / Traditionalist Who Didn’t Marry His Baby Mama, Reveals Why. Photos / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.