Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani (4695 Views)

Peter Obi: I’m Preoccupied With Thoughts Of A Better Nigeria, Not 2023 Elections / Sagay: "I Asked Oshiomhole To Contest Presidency Against OBJ In 2003, Not 2023" / Yoruba Must Fight For Restructuring, Not 2023 Presidency By Olu Fasan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Anambralstson:
At least Abia is doing better than most states in your region
Lol...epistle according to anambraistson

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by CSTR2: 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
Olugbanko:

Oh! Developers you mean? Only a bastard develops another man's land to the detriment of his's. That's not to say igbos are bastards though.
I won't hold brief for abacha though,but has tinubu ever stolen from igbos or the country's treasury? why make claims you can't substantiate? No wonder you guys are at the forefront of those protesting against social media regulation all in a bid not to be held accountable for your actions.
Stop regurgitating nonsense you clown.
What the hell is has tinubu ever stolen from Igbos?
He has stolen from the millions of Igbos in Lagos paying taxes.

The same crook you want to put for president that will never happen.

I should be asking you to tell me the Igbo politician that stole from you.

Give me any Igbo politician that would make the top 5 most corrupt politicians in the history of Nigeria along with tinubu and abacha.

If anything, Yoruba should never be allowed to near federal public purse.
You are crooks.

Just look at tunde Fowler. The tinubu boy has turned FIRS into his ATM.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by jimyjames(m): 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Olugbanko:

What do you stand to gain arguing the obvious?
and what do you stand to gain arguing the unfactual ?
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Nwadiuto247: 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
helinues:
Then why are they trying to sabotage SW interests if indeed they dont care about 2023.

Anyways, they are inconsequential

They are inconsequential yet you rush into every Igbo thread to read and comment

Hypocrisy runs in your blood.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

They are inconsequential yet you rush into every Igbo thread to read and comment

Hypocrisy runs in your blood.

Say something we have never heard before.

This is stale

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Segyidibedebe: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Say something we have never heard before.

This is stale
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by helinues: 7:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
zibya:
[s]

Bro dont quote any comments that mentioned the mods or you might be banned for derailing.. make sure you only call them out one in a while

Labaotu moniker gone since..

As he is not ready to give in so shall we.. 4 monikers gone already today.. 2 more to go insha allahu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Segyidibedebe: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Bro dont quote any comments that mentioned the mods or you might be banned for derailing.. make sure you only call them out one in a while

Labaotu moniker gone since..

As he is not ready to give in so shall we.. 4 monikers gone already today.. 2 more to go insha allahu
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

Give me any Igbo politician that would make the top 5 most corrupt politicians in the history of Nigeria along with tinubu and abacha.

You are crooks.

Now I understand your pains! You're only bitter seeing yorubas in positions of authority while you guys have no say in the scheme of things. Pele dear...my heart is with you in this your trying time.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
jimyjames:
and what do you stand to gain arguing the unfactual ?
Just clap for yourself!
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Omoodua007: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
CSTR2:

You are crooks.

Gala sellers don’t pay tax

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Ashabbiiee: 11:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Says who?

Omoodua007:

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by jimyjames(m): 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
Olugbanko:

Just clap for yourself!

don't you have hands to clap for me?
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Omoodua007: 11:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ashabbiiee:
Says who?

The money you make in Yoruba land you must pay Yorubas tax for it simple as abc
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Cherez: 12:29am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

Stop dont deny the obvious.. I have been monitoring you since a week now. Your typing, and choice of words are same as cancellers'..

You are busted

Omenka
Trigitis
Sarrki
Zibya

Netpro

This is the real face of the cancellers'

Small Nairaland.. Canceller's dont work whenever this monikers is active

We are enjoying the contract though..
1 whole week monitoring?
No wonder you cant get a job or own a business but keep getting paid for media PR

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by CSTR2: 5:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Omoodua007:

The Igbo company employing your father is not a gala seller.
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by CSTR2: 5:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

Now I understand your pains! You're only bitter seeing yorubas in positions of authority while you guys have no say in the scheme of things. Pele dear...my heart is with you in this your trying time.
Okay.
What a clown.
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Bobbyfreshh(m): 6:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

Really? Isn't that paper talk? You goofed big time comparing such vibrant state as oyo with abia. Lest I forget to intimate you of the reality, Oyo,osun, and ekiti states have been meeting their monthly obligations to workers while not jettisoning infrastructural development while abia hasn't been able to do same for not less than 5 months. Who's fooling who bro?

pa enu re de, o ko ni oye, nitorinaa ti o ko ba le ri ise o jẹ igbo ti o jẹ ki o jẹ asan… tabi ti o ko ba le ṣe akiyesi iyawo rẹ, iwọ yoo tun pe igbo
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Cherez: 7:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

Okay!
Go on bro
Dear Olugbanko,
May we have the names of most corrupt govt officials since 1960 you know?
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Ashabbiiee: 7:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Waiting.....

Cherez:

Go on bro
Dear Olugbanko,
May we have the names of most corrupt govt officials since 1960 you know?
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by fk001(m): 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Well, am glad you personalized your comment. As for me, I am an Igboman n I want to one day see an Igbo president in Aso Rock. It will be a dream come true for me.
how I wish all igbos are like you.

I am a northerner but I am very sure your dream will come true if we have more patriotic igbos like you
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Okoroawusa: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2019
fk001:
how I wish all igbos are like you.

I am a northerner but I am very sure your dream will come true if we have more patriotic igbos like you
thank you my brother

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
CSTR2:
Okay. What a clown.
...you are!
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
jimyjames:

don't you have hands to clap for me?
let no one blow your trumpet for you Mr!
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Bobbyfreshh:

pa enu re de, o ko ni oye, nitorinaa ti o ko ba le ri ise o jẹ igbo ti o jẹ ki o jẹ asan… tabi ti o ko ba le ṣe akiyesi iyawo rẹ, iwọ yoo tun pe igbo
hahahaha...baba developer to m'oye e pele o,mo baa yin kedun adanu yin ooo
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by jimyjames(m): 2:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

let no one blow your trumpet for you Mr!
are you now my personal adviser ? go ahead and blow my trumpet for me grin
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by hisexcellency34: 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
how many percentage of Lagosians pay tax?
Omoodua007:

The money you make in Yoruba land you must pay Yorubas tax for it simple as abc
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Bobbyfreshh(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

hahahaha...baba developer to m'oye e pele o,mo baa yin kedun adanu yin ooo

O han gbangba pe o nilo iranlọwọ ti o ti rii awọn eniyan bii otedola sọ gbogbo ọrọ isọkusọ yii ti o sọ pe awọn talaka ati awọn eniyan ti o ni ibanujẹ bi o gbe idoti ni ori ..... ti o dara julọ lọ ki o wa iṣẹ kan ki o tun le jẹ anfani si rẹ obi
Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by izombie(m): 5:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

What do you stand to gain arguing the obvious?
what is the obvious? Have you been to the east? You said south east is the least developed in nigeria and you were asked to state the criteria your claim is based on but you are beating about the bush. Just state the criteria or shut up and stop making a fool of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by izombie(m): 5:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Olugbanko:

you reason like a kid. Nothing upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Put Their Faith In Making Money, Not 2023 Presidency- Sani by Olugbanko: 3:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
izombie:
you reason like a kid. Nothing upstairs.
Guy e never do you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electing Tinubu/Shettima Will Guarantee Education, Security, Buhari Promise / Tinubu Looks Away During Handshake As Presidential Candidates, Others Meet / Asari Dokubo Said Igbos Are Indigenous Majority Of Rivers State VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.