Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone (10163 Views)

How Can I Track Or Block A Stolen Phone? / How Can I Track A Stolen Phone.. HELP!! / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by shogsman(m): 7:25am On Dec 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Then simply change the imei number................. grin
This is not 2014 mtk days,you can't change the imei of phone now.

4 Likes

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by Lexusgs430: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2019
shogsman:

This is not 2014 mtk days,you can't change the imei of phone now.

How are you sure the phone was not from 2013?......
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by shogsman(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How are you sure the phone was not from 2013?......
Search redmi 7 in Google
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by Lexusgs430: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
shogsman:

Search redmi 7 in Google

Now see for yourself.........

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by shogsman(m): 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Now see for yourself.........

I don't know where you get your half baked info from,it's a 2019 phone.

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by Lexusgs430: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
shogsman:

I don't know where you get your half baked info from,it's a 2019 phone.

You sent me to Google, didn't you..........
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by shogsman(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You sent me to Google, didn't you..........
And with the plethora of informations available, you still managed to pick the wrong one,perhaps the one that suited your story,because a search on redmi note 7 will first bring out gsmarena,so I don't know how you manage to get the wrong info.
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by Jonovo98: 11:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
How please?
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by okooloyun1(m): 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2021
fastseo:
My redmi 7 was stolen last month. A phone that's just 4 months. The thief scale the fence and made away with my phone.

I had to report to the police, they track the phone to the guys house and made some arrest.

If your phone is stolen, don't give up, report to the police and follow the case. All they will demand from you is the pack of the phone and some little fee like 15 to 20k. Give them few weeks and your phone will be track as long as the person inserted a sim to it, the phone will report back the sim and tracking will commence.

To those buying second new phone, please be very careful so as not to buy stolen phones or answer case you know nothing about.

Who knows the phone might be from a robbery or kidnapping case.
My redmi 7 was stolen today too. Pls did you lock your phone in mi cloud when searching for it?
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 2:58am On Feb 06, 2021
okooloyun1:
My redmi 7 was stolen today too. Pls did you lock your phone in mi cloud when searching for it?

Police got it.
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by okooloyun1(m): 10:59am On Feb 06, 2021
fastseo:

Police got it.
I know that police got it for you but did you lock the mi cloud?
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by edoairways: 12:51pm On Feb 06, 2021
fastseo:

Don't be too sure about that, the SARS guy boasted that if they want to track a phone no matter what they have the technology to do that. He said unlike before, that everything we do with our phone can be known and monitored without the user's knowledge. E.g sites u visited, sms, calls etc and even the kind of job you do or related to

Beside I won't buy those phones whose security are not solid enough... Tecno, infinix and their likes until they improve.
How secured is Xiaomi? Is there way I can secure mine?
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 2:28pm On Feb 06, 2021
okooloyun1:
I know that police got it for you but did you lock the mi cloud?
What does Mi cloud does? Am not too techy.

But one thing is sure. Even if u lock or unlock ur data can be wipe out.

My data... Photo, sms, apps, songs, movies gone.
Remember that this thieves are techy most times than u and they know tricks

Note that what u are after is recovery of your device.

Most times if the police are not serious the phone could not be recover. Or if the phone is taken from East to North East or Central most police will be reluctant to go after it because of distance
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by okooloyun1(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
fastseo:

What does Mi cloud does? Am not too techy.

But one thing is sure. Even if u lock or unlock ur data can be wipe out.

My data... Photo, sms, apps, songs, movies gone.
Remember that this thieves are techy most times than u and they know tricks

Note that what u are after is recovery of your device.

Most times if the police are not serious the phone could not be recover. Or if the phone is taken from East to North East or Central most police will be reluctant to go after it because of distance
Thanks for your reply. This is mi cloud I'm talking about.

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 7:59pm On Feb 06, 2021
okooloyun1:
Thanks for your reply. This is mi cloud I'm talking about.

No I don't set those security lock.

Please be rest assured that if the device cannot be unlocked then the criminal won't have time to make use of the phone. (i.e inserting his sim) which will lead to fast recovery of the device.
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by Orenike: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year

Please where do you live?
Please can we talk on WhatsApp
fastseo:
My redmi 7 was stolen last month. A phone that's just 4 months. The thief scale the fence and made away with my phone.

I had to report to the police, they track the phone to the guys house and made some arrest.

If your phone is stolen, don't give up, report to the police and follow the case. All they will demand from you is the pack of the phone and some little fee like 15 to 20k. Give them few weeks and your phone will be track as long as the person inserted a sim to it, the phone will report back the sim and tracking will commence.

To those buying second new phone, please be very careful so as not to buy stolen phones or answer case you know nothing about.

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Orenike:
Please my xiaomi redmi note 9s was stolen at Tafawa balewa Square, is there anyway I can retrieve it?....I've tried tracking it on xiaomi website but it keeps saying phone is switched off...This is the only phone I'm using to work to feed myself as a lady and someone just took it away...I'm not careless, I've used this phone for 1 year

Please where do you live?
Please can we talk on WhatsApp

Go to the police station preferably area command and let them know u want to track ur phone
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by samueldon(m): 12:07am On Feb 12, 2022
fastseo:

how long did it take to find the phone

1 Like

Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by samwriter: 7:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
fastseo:

Go to the police station preferably area command and let them know u want to track ur phone
have you collected your phone
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by cigwe(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
ojonugba2014:
I Can root nd change d ime of any itel,techno,infinix,gionee e.t.c phone
Can you teach me phone software engineer I'm not good on it
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 12:39am On Mar 18, 2022
samwriter:

Over 3 years this stuff happened. 2019 nah
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by fastseo: 10:02am On Mar 25, 2022
samwriter:
It took them one month to give me the phone
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
omoiyalayi:
Dats if d thief did not reset it to factory setting

I dnt tink it can be found after dat
Factory reset?
Na Tecno?
Lolz
Even if u change the imei u will be tracked
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lexusgs430:

Then simply change the imei number................. grin
Na Tecno?
Change it lemme see it
Re: How I Track My Redmi 7 Stolen Phone by shogsman(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
driand:
you're kidding right? Snapdragon is far easier if you're familiar with the process
Oga shut up,you can't change a Sp IMEI,which stupid process,you wan carry am go Yankee to change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Data Cap For Mtn BBC Daily... / Nokia N70 Offline Mode Help / Ps2, Ps3, Ps4, And Psp Games Prices In Nigeria 2019 (buy Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.