Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? (4291 Views)

Her Stool Contains Blood, What Could Be Happening And Any Solution? / Persistent Rashes On Skin / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Women carry a lot of sickness for body oo.
Imagine this one... This is similar to the "woman with the issue of blood"
Bro you try well well, I hope she can do the same for you if the table is turned around
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by SKYloafFISH(f): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
DaddyMorenike:
Eiyaa. It's well.
But how much be super glue for your area?
all is well
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by uncjay(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Doctors in the house, someone needs your help. pls help a brother.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by slimanyd: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
she complaints of running stomach a times,apart from the discharge.

Lol. This is exact same thing that happened to a lady friend . Las las ,the lady was admitted at the hospital where I worked ,collected 1pants of blood and a minor surgery was performed on her. Now ,she's okay. Go and see gynecologist . Chai, I can't remember the name she called the ailment . That's same thing happening to ur friend. Be quick now b4 she faints from too much lose of blood. These friend of mine fainted before her parent took It serious and they discover the exact diagnosis which I have forgotten .
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Lari03r(m): 8:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
can you please expatiate on these?
Adenomyosis is a situation where the walls of the womb are perforated or something similar to this. It can cause excess menstrual bleeding (Menorrhagia) heavy periods, or post period bleeding. It could also be responsible for painful intercourse or lack of interest in intercourse.

Abdominal scan is needed to confirm this diagnosis.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
You won't get a better response here ,if you can plz fly her abroad for better treatment
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by iamphilips(m): 8:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cynthiabelle:
Do a scan to rule out incomplete abortion.
Possible case
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by jom28gy(m): 8:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
what are you saying
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by slimay(m): 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
She should go touch the garment of Jesus Christ
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
slimanyd:

Lol. This is exact same thing that happened to a lady friend . Las las ,the lady was admitted at the hospital where I worked ,collected 1pants of blood and a minor surgery was performed on her. Now ,she's okay. Go and see gynecologist . Chai, I can't remember the name she called the ailment . That's same thing happening to ur friend. Be quick now b4 she faints from too much lose of blood. These friend of mine fainted before her parent took It serious and they discover the exact diagnosis which I have forgotten .
please can you help me with the name of the hospital? can you enquire about the name of the illness from her?
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
iamphilips:

Does she complain of backache?
Abdominal pain ?
Does she feel some sort of heaviness in her tummy?
like I said, she only complain of abdominal pain sometimes though.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Cynthiabelle:
Do a scan to rule out incomplete abortion.
hmmmm.....that was the first thing that the doctor asked her, but no was her answer.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Daviva007(m): 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Her HIV strong o
na HIV pro grin
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by greatbrian(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rextizzy:
Are you high or what

She is always high... One of the female drunkards we have on nairaland.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by greatbrian(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Who's chinyere [img]https:///view/huh-confused-gif-14430852.gif[/img]

Her junior sister..... I used to know the lady.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by bigl: 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mekenz:
she is always on pad, because of blood dripping wetness coming out from her private part, even when she is not on her monthly cycle.

we have visited the general hospital, no major health complications,just a hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation according to the doctor, they prescribed combination 3 for her,plus other drugs accompanied with it, to curtail the issues and bring her cycle to normal, she has been on those drugs, still no sign of improvement,the predicament is still persisting, she is still having that drops down there.

I'm afraid she is loosing blood, she can't continue to live like these. I need a permanent solution for her, she is a good friend to me, I need to solve these health issues, before I can be able to take these relationship to the next level.

I wished I can get the timely solutions here.

N:B I'm busy at the site, hence I have to be concise and straight to the point.
cc: lalasticlala seun

Eeya!

But have you ran tests at a qualified hospital where they know their onions?

It could be fibroid o! I'm not sure but you can't rule that one out!

Or is she on postinor?

May God open your eyes to what the problem is and how to solve it in Jesus name, amen!
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Simplecity(m): 1:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Andersonjr:
Hhm... This is seriously
you fxxcking troll grin grin grin
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by here: 2:14am On Dec 01, 2019
I think she has fibroid
You may go for scan to confirm
If its true find a good gynae to manage her and advise but please dont rush to surgery as they always push people to so you find the best hand and just scan is sufficient dont go about doing all tests they advice as some are highly unnecessary. If you're in Abuja visit Nisa Premier and see Dr Wada himself he has a process or injection of 3months to reduce the size then you might decide whether you are going for surgery immediately or finish with her babies first. Because the problem if they dont reduce rhe size before operation they open her upwards but if its smaller lower like cs.
Meanwhile there is this ferrobean plus (Not sure of the name)she can take morning and night to build her red blood cell and iron. Also Check her iron level from the blood test too much flow can result in iron deficiency
NB: forgive my incoherent and misspelling comes with typing at 2am

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by davillian(m): 6:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Ask her there is something she hasn't told you.....
Constant use of p2, or abortion pills,injections or incomplete D and C...can lead to this.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 01, 2019
Mekenz:
thanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day. :othanks for your reply, normally that time of the month last for 4-5 days,but in her own case sometimes she can go for 20days breeding, she changes pad twice in a day.
the most likely cause is a uterine fibroid, the prolonged bleeding is due to the increase in surface area of the uterus. Other causes include endometriosis, malignancies, or bleeding disorders, tell her to see a gynaecologist a teaching hospital or FMC for correct diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by slimanyd: 8:16am On Dec 01, 2019
Mekenz:
please can you help me with the name of the hospital? can you enquire about the name of the illness from her?

Uch and I think a guy has mentioned that ailment here
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Mekenz(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2019
here:
I think she has fibroid
You may go for scan to confirm
If its true find a good gynae to manage her and advise but please dont rush to surgery as they always push people to so you find the best hand and just scan is sufficient dont go about doing all tests they advice as some are highly unnecessary. If you're in Abuja visit Nisa Premier and see Dr Wada himself he has a process or injection of 3months to reduce the size then you might decide whether you are going for surgery immediately or finish with her babies first. Because the problem if they dont reduce rhe size before operation they open her upwards but if its smaller lower like cs.
Meanwhile there is this ferrobean plus (Not sure of the name)she can take morning and night to build her red blood cell and iron. Also Check her iron level from the blood test too much flow can result in iron deficiency
NB: forgive my incoherent and misspelling comes with typing at 2am
thanks i don't stay in Abuja, I don't know if a girl in her mid twenties can have a fibroid, someone advice that we should go for kidney scan, I think I will include all these in our next scan.
I wish to see a good gynaecologist here in Anambra.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by bayodele73(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Her HIV strong o
Seriously I fear for people who begot peeps like you...you always hide behind keypad to type rubbish...if you can't assimilate the message...you keep the hell shut.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2019
Mekenz:
she is always on pad, because of blood dripping wetness coming out from her private part, even when she is not on her monthly cycle.

we have visited the general hospital, no major health complications,just a hormonal imbalance, irregular menstruation according to the doctor, they prescribed combination 3 for her,plus other drugs accompanied with it, to curtail the issues and bring her cycle to normal, she has been on those drugs, still no sign of improvement,the predicament is still persisting, she is still having that drops down there.

I'm afraid she is loosing blood, she can't continue to live like these. I need a permanent solution for her, she is a good friend to me, I need to solve these health issues, before I can be able to take these relationship to the next level.

I suspect an issue of blood, just like the woman in the Bible
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by MrCork: 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2019
kestolove95:
so am d one joking abi? Nonsense

hey I have moiney..please can i get hug plus kiss.. twice? cheesy
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by armyofone(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2019
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by armyofone(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2019
Shaking my head in utter disbelief!!!

Oksman:
N

Let her come out clean. I suspect ritual exchange here, if its persistent then she may have had contact with one of these guys on the fast lane. Take her to your pastor if you are a christian for deliverance. No amount of treatment will solve it. Talking from experience. Wish you the best.
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by zinny20(f): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2019
Mekenz:

please talk to @thepeoplesdoctor on Instagram Dr Ese she's fair and chubby she will have a solution to this i promise e

1 Like

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Fejimummy: 6:09am On Dec 04, 2019
she should get mistletoe tea it works like magic

Most people have a bottleneck of toxins in their lymphatic system -- their body's natural detox systems can't keep up with all the environmental toxins, the foods we eat, the products we use on our bodies --- so they become stagnant and yucky.

The KINOKI Detox Foot Pads help by pulling out the toxins that are overwhelming your natural system... It works while you sleep

For more information please contact us on 08168583198

Nationwide delivery available
Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by Fejimummy: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2019
Mekenz:
thanks i don't stay in Abuja, I don't know if a girl in her mid twenties can have a fibroid, someone advice that we should go for kidney scan, I think I will include all these in our next scan.
I wish to see a good gynaecologist here in Anambra.

my friend's younger sister who is just 22 was operated for fibroid last week ... my dear times are really changing
Also you can join this very helpful Facebook group "Ask the gynaecologist" they can refer you to a good doctor near you

2 Likes

Re: She Is Having Persistent Droplet,from Her Private Part, Any Solution? by pedstan(m): 11:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
EXPERIENCE TRUE LIFE WITH SUPERLIFE STC30 *******************CALL 08032404037********************

Say bye-bye to Health tourism to India, USA, Canada, UK etc. With STC 30 that failing Kidneys will regenerate and you are healthy again. Please don't go for a kidney transplant go for STC 30 and stay alive.

FIBROID *******************CALL 08032404037********************
"Do you even know you may have fibroid unknowingly? STC30 THERAPY, IS REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE and in some cases you deliver it.

Fibroid is abnormal growth that developed in the muscle wall of the uterus, it is one of the infertility cause in a woman,fibroid is a female disease alone because it occurred in the womb and man's has no womb. "Fibroid mostly occur in a woman with high level Estrogen. Why? "Estrogen is a female sex hormone produced by ovary, This hormone play a great role in causing fibroid growth by stimulating uterine/womb muscle to growth fibroid. Fibroid is medical called Myoma,Fibromyoma and leiumyoma.

SIGN OF SYMPTOMS FIBROID.
1)Frequent urination
2)Heavy uterine bleeding
3)Severe painful menstruation.
4)Abdominal distention.
5)Overweight.
6)Pelvic pain
7)Constipation (Hard stool)

TREATMENT OF THE FIBROID.
There are four (4)available treatment for fibroid.
1) a surgical operation to get ride of fibroid medically called "Myomectomy".
2) There are some available herbs to get rid of fibroid without surgery.
3) there are also some hormonal medication to get rid of fibroid,they work by blocking the action of progesterone and Estrogen. T
4) There is also an operation procedure to performed in a woman who has stop having menstruation. It is called Hysterectomy.

Note.
If you undergoes myomectomy surgery, it is likely to regrowth at another point of uterus.

So we advise you not to go for surgery, best remedy, GO FOR STC30 THE REMEDY FOR FIBROID, IT SHRINKS IT DRY NO MATTER THE SIZE. AND YOU ARE FREE FROM FIBROID WORRIES. *******************CALL 08032404037********************

ASTHMA *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Get that devastated cough out and be free forever with SUPERLIFE STC 30

IMPOTENCE" *******************CALL 08032404037********************
Impotence is a condition wherein a man experiences inability to achieve and maintain an erection for satisfying sexual experience. WITH STC30 no more impotence

SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA ( WHAT IS SICKLE CELL.)

SUPERLIFE STC30 AND SICKLE CELL *******************CALL 08032404037********************
What is the function of stem cell in the body?
Remember Stem Cells can regenerate into new cells in a case of dead cells and can also repair damaged cell.

Now what is Sickle Cell Anaemia.

Simply put, it is a condition in which there is inadequate healthy red blood cells to carry oxygen throughout the body. This happens because of the sickled irregular shape of the red blood cells which can get trapped in blood vessels thus preventing free flow of oxygen.

Now if Stem Cells can repair damaged cells and can regenerate into new cells, what will happen if one with sickle cell takes STC 30?

This is what will happen.. The cells that are sickled and irregular, with constant intake of STC 30, will begin to be repaired and when they are repaired, they will no longer get trapped in blood vessels which hinders flow of oxygen, when this happens, there will be more healthy red blood cells. When there are healthy red blood cells, oxygenation through out the body becomes adequate and that is *good bye to Sickle Cell Anaemia.*

DIABETES *******************CALL 08032404037********************
This testimony is for those that have giving up in the hands of DIABETES. Saying let me just keep managing it till the day I die. In SUPERLIFE we don't manage DIABETES, WE DON'T MANAGE SICKLE CELL ANAEMIA WE DON'T MANAGE ANY DISEASE AT ALL. We cure any disease that is in your body no matter what the Doctors have said about it. In SUPERLIFE YOU HAVE SUPER HEALTH AND SUPER WEALTH. SUPERLIFE STC30.

SUPERLIFE STC30 TAKES CARE OF

CANCER
PROSTATE ISSUES
HYPERTENSION
STROKE
ANTI AGEING
DENTAL PROBLEM
STOMACH ULCER
CARDIOVASCULAR DECEASE
SPINAL CORD INJURY
LIVER PROBLEM
SKIN INFECTIONS
RHEUMATISM
*******************CALL 08032404037********************

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cure Your Pile Without Operation / You Can Orgasm During Rape / Coronavirus: Dying Patients Beg Doctors To See Families One Last Time In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.