Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread (28943 Views)

Food Vendor Stabs Ex-boyfriend Over N500 In Ondo / Food Vendor 'Mama Aroma' Burnt To Death In Delta For Cooking With Mortuary Water / Two Men Attack Pregnant Momo Vendor, Stabs & Robs Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by esky158(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
so did one come die becos of bread #100 . I fear Fulani oooo!!
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by mctfopt: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
The killer will forever be on the run. They should sentence the tea seller to life in prison. He needs it for hiring an assassin to kill on Jos behalf.

1 Like

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by eagleeye2: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
Babaheekmat:
Why won't you pay for what you ate.

Good or bad.. Is it hausa that baked the bread.?

Should have told him that the bread is not good. Eat your egg and tea.

Then swerve.

Next time, you won't come close to his shop nor patronize him..

This is the effect of cyber bullying.. Most take it to real life.

See where it led him
What are you even saying? What has cyber bullying got to do with anything?

3 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Abubaka50(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
Niaja and bad news chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by letitrainnow(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
RIP to the dead.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by emonis88: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

NOW SEE HOW THEY CHANGED THE STORY BECAUSE NA HAUSA WEY DEY INVOLVED.!

SO ITS OK FOR THE GUY TO BE KILLED BY ABOKI BECAUSE HE IS AN "ALLEGED INTERNET FRAUDSTER"!

WETIN RELATE HIM BEING AN INTERNET FRAUDSTER WITH THE STORY?

THE WAY THE POLICE SHIELD THESE NORTHERNERS YOU WILL GET TO BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUE NIGERIANS.
My guy I weak o! So because na their papa be president they ve the right to kill anybody anything.

2 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Depressed101: 6:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

SO ITS OK FOR THE GUY TO BE KILLED BY ABOKI BECAUSE HE IS AN "ALLEGED INTERNET FRAUDSTER"!

THE WAY THE POLICE SHIELD THESE NORTHERNERS YOU WILL GET TO BELIEVE THEY ARE THE ONLY TRUE NIGERIANS.
asin eh, did they have to report to the said hausa leader before they arrest a suspect who is not God?....

This country is just useless.. They shoupd just share it. So we can suffer one suffer not two

3 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Babaheekmat: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
eagleeye2:

What are you even saying? What has cyber bullying got to do with anything?

The way some talks and takes thing for granted online.. The same way they do in real life..

Am telling you that people put into practice the shit they see or saw people doing in videos and forums..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by FolabiSanjay(m): 6:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
Aftermath of Yahoo yahoo
Time will tell
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by k2money(m): 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Am ashamed of Nigeria police, the guy is an internet fraudsters!

The only blame I see from his one end is refusal to pay, he would have not ate it since the bread is stale. Ò tí gbà e kúrú lọ́wọ́ ẹbọrà
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by faithfull18(f): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kendumazy:
Chai! There are some little little sacrifice we must pay in this life to keep being alive. How i wish he paid the tea seller the #100 and let go
He would have being alive. Bought a stale bread from a neighbor few months ago and when I complained, she told me, shey she go throwey the bread. Na money she take buy am, how much gain dey there sef! I just laugh and took it as one of those rules of nature of parts of little little sacrifice. This remind me of one of my songs. "Kenny Rogers, coward of the county"

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

You are very wise my brother, sometimes this petty traders are already anxious & angry, d profits sometimes are soo meagre. I see no reason why I go argue with person over something less than 1k, either I refuse to buy at all or if I don chop am even if na small I go just dash almajiri, pay the owner & leave

2 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by sokkatua: 6:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
ijelovvee:
An unnamed tea vendor has stabbed one of his customers to death following a disagreement over N100 bread.

The incident happened at 10pm on Monday November 25, at Juba Alaro Junction off Liasu road in Idimu, a Lagos suburb.

The deceased, Peter Nwala had gone to the tea vendor’s kiosk to buy fried egg, tea and bread when he complained about the bread’s bad taste.

He was said to have explained to the Hausa tea vendor that he would not pay for the stale bread.

His refusal to pay for the bread, according to sources angered the vendor who reported him to a nearby suya seller, who stabbed him with a dagger.

‘’He paid for other food items except the bread. It was when he wanted to leave the place that the tea vendor signalled the nearby suya seller, who brought out a dagger and stabbed Peter to death.’’

The incident was reported to Ikotun Police Division.

Sources said police have launched a manhunt for the culprit.

‘’The police have contacted the leader of the Hausa community in the community and he has promised to produce the culprits.’’

An impeccable police source however said the deceased was stabbed by the vendor in retaliation.

‘’The boy (deceased) was an alleged internet fraudster who had been arrested in the past by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS). He went to the tea vendor’s kiosk to buy fried egg and was said to have refused to pay the man.

‘’ He took a stick and hit the tea vendor who insisted he must pay for the food. When the tea vendor could no longer bear the brutality, he motioned to his colleague who took a knife and stabbed the boy(Nwala) in the back leading to his death a few hours later at a hospital.

‘’Friends of the deceased then launched into violent attacks on Hausa traders in the neighbourhood but we quickly deployed our men there and restored normalcy. However, we are still looking for those who killed the boy and the police is engaging the leadership of the Hausa community in the area to ensure that peace reign and apprehend the culprits,’’ he added.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/tea-vendor-stabs-customer-to-death-over-stale-bread/amp/

Why would anybody buy tea or fried egg from an Aboki guy in the first place ,and what if he's a yahoo boy.That has nothing to do with that half human/half monster stabbing him

2 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

lol! nah them dey control police, na dem dey control army , even airforce and the country! nothing will happen, the boy has paid for the bread with his

2 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Lonelypacifist6: 7:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
I strongly dislike northerners they are highly prone to violence can never employ them or Max I'm around them is an hour.

5 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by namiji2598: 7:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

my brother forget all these nonsense, a police man almost shoot me last two days, I am a northerner, I stay in kano bro, I was jus coming back from work, when I saw a written text on a gate with a police man standing in front of the gate, I ride my bike comeback, to see if its a job advert, and when I realized its not a job advert, I wanted to go back, naso the police stand up and pull trigger, wanted to fire then I stopped and explain to him am jus looking for job, that I thought it's an job advert, see stop these ethnicity, its ain't getting u anywhere, as for that story, lets wait for them to give us the whole gist, the police might be right, they might be wrong

1 Like

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by matrixmuzi: 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
What a useless op. For those who hide the truth and write rubbish it will visit u. The true story was that the aboki gave the guy spoilt bread and the guy told him to replace the bread that its not gud. But the aboki refused and the boy said ok and said he should drink the tea and eat his bread. That was how the aboki pulled the dagger and stabbed the guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by veeceesynergy: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fake story, had seen dis story long ago with a different story line amd diff picture.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by adecz: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
Arrbokki & dagger na like
Ewedu & amala, they can't be separated.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
N100 could have prevented this death. Any passerby could have paid it to vendor for peace to reign. RIP to the young man.

Me, if I patronise your business and if I am not happy, I will let you know and let you decide what you will do to remedy the problem. If you do nothing, I will still pay in full knowing that I will not patronise you again unless there is no alternative.

3 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Joystark(f): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
JORDAN404:

NIGERIA : WHY IS HUMAN LIFE CHEAP IN OUR COUNTRY ?

Lol...
this matter is serious but that picture made me laugh
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by jimcaddy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
The harsh economic situation has made almost every Nigerian to become so angry and heartless. We have now imbibed killing tendencies..
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Predator1: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
I Hope the murderer is found. The case cannot be left unsolved. No sleep for the wicked.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Joystark(f): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
I remember growing up, we were always warned to not argue with abokis because they usually had daggers on them.
Guess that was no joke.

2 Likes

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by idonhammer: 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why not pay the bloody terrorist and walk away.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Basher8583: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
JORDAN404:

NIGERIA : WHY IS HUMAN LIFE CHEAP IN OUR COUNTRY ?

you will know how cheap human life is in United States of America that you are all running to when you piss off a 14yrs old school kid who draws out a Glock pistol and blows your head off just for the fun of doing it.
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Neddyogu(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
obiekunie2:

And u conveniently left out that indicts the deceased as the aggressor, beating up a vendor for asking to be paid for services rendered just because he's a bloody bully. This to all tyrants!

NB: I do not support his murder tho, broken legs would have sufficed grin
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Viktoman: 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rafiq2:

You are very wise my brother, sometimes this petty traders are already anxious & angry, d profits sometimes are soo meagre. I see no reason why I go argue with person over something less than 1k, either I refuse to buy at all or if I don chop am even if na small I go just dash almajiri, pay the owner & leave
Its just not wise wasting energy and time over petty things, how unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by Kingspin(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
The useless country again
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by nams77: 7:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
StarUp:
That Hausa guy fit relocate go Asaba or Ilorin or Jos go continue him suya business... These guys are untrackable...they appear and disappear at any time and that's why it's dangerous to hire any of them.
Exactly. They have no valuable and baggages and can just get up and leave in s split second. It is not wise to hire them as they can conspire and kill the home owner and disappear into thing air
Re: Tea Vendor Stabs Customer To Death Over Stale Bread by persius555(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
He paid for the bread with his life. Everyday, the choice to live or die lies in our hands.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Navy Uncovers 400,000 Capacity Diesel Bunker In Lekki Private Residence / Boy Dies In Police Custody In Ebonyi With Rope Around His Neck (photos / Armed Robbers Write Ogun Residents, Demand Money And Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.