Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) (17534 Views)

Modern Plan For A Four Bedroom Bungalow Needed ASAP / Building Plan Of A Proposed Hostel / Two Bedroom Bungalow Needed Urgently To Buy In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2020
chidonweb:

Just so you know, i have already gotten an architect for the job.
He a professional who understand what i was talking about.

You dare call me cheap. If i Catch you. grin
What will happen?

It’s unfair to all the professionals
Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by chidonweb(m): 9:45pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dennis3D:

Exactly, since he claims he has money and can pay for anything. I have seen his type several times. I can bet you. It's just empty and loud. No content

i notice that those who attack me are the guilty ones. you are guilty of quack.
Address the issue and not attack the person.

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by chidonweb(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2020
Dennis3D:

I don't have time to talk much to you coz I can see your IQ is too low and you have no manners talking to people. You want to claim you are educated, but at the same time not wise and knowledgeable about facts.

You seem to be good with insults and ranting like women but that's not my headache.

Learn to respect people. You are not the only person on Nairaland.

You just described yourself. Everything you wrote is exactly what you displayed by writing this as a reply to a simple request.
You are 4 times guilty

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by Dennis3D(m): 8:15am On Feb 27, 2020
chidonweb:

You just described yourself. Everything you wrote is exactly what you displayed by writing this as a reply to a simple request.
You are 4 times guilty

My reputation here is enough.
I don't need to mix words with you.

I just made you understand you are very arrogant and full of yourself which no one cares either. So get yourself out of here and be useful.

If you want something, pay for it. Don't try to be smart when you are in fact not smart.

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by chidonweb(m): 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2020
Dennis3D:

My reputation here is enough.
I don't need to mix words with you.

I just made you understand you are very arrogant and full of yourself which no one cares either. So get yourself out of here and be useful.

If you want something, pay for it. Don't try to be smart when you are in fact not smart.

i have already contracted your fellow architect. So what exactly is your problem. Did i say i wanted a free job.
You are the one who is not smart for not understanding simple English.

Please get off my thread. frustrated and useless architect.

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by Dennis3D(m): 10:32pm On Mar 01, 2020
chidonweb:

i have already contracted your fellow architect. So what exactly is your problem. Did i say i wanted a free job.
You are the one who is not smart for not understanding simple English.

Please get off my thread. frustrated and useless architect.

You are too cheap for my standard.

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by Godisgreatest1: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2020
chidonweb:

i notice that those who attack me are the guilty ones. you are guilty of QUACK .
Address the issue and not attack the person.
Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by chidonweb(m): 9:56am On Mar 02, 2020
Dennis3D:

You are too cheap for my standard.
As i said earlier, you are are frustrated and foolish. Focus your energy on your business

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by ritcha: 9:57am On Mar 02, 2020
Would like to know Please request some additional suggestionsslotxo
Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by abijesty73: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
Dennis3D:

You have alot to learn bro.
Be humble.
So the likes of Ihebrookes and Sochdesigns that has multiple working floor plans and their renditions to spice it up are at risk of floor plan piracy���� Bros! If you really wanna meet up with the digital age learn to sacrifice some plans. I believe you know very well how good and the clientele base those Architects have because of what some of you feels it foolishness to release some so called floor plans. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Building Plan of a 4 Bedroom Bungalow (needed urgently) by Godisgreatest1: 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2020
abijesty73:

So the likes of Ihebrookes and Sochdesigns that has multiple working floor plans and their renditions to spice it up are at risk of floor plan piracy���� Bros! If you really wanna meet up with the digital age learn to sacrifice some plans. I believe you know very well how good and the clientele base those Architects have because of what some of you feels it foolishness to release some so called floor plans. Thanks

No, please you are going too far, Sochdesigns , that I know, is on another level, a whole different planet. Too far to be compared.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! / Get Admission @ Lagos State Skill Acquisition Centre Around Lagos / Photorealistic Architectural Rendering Both Interiors And Exterior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.