Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Does God Work? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does God Work? (662 Views)

Incase You Want To Support GOD's Work / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? / What Is The Throne Of God? Does God Literally Have A Throne? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does God Work? by jaephoenix(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

If there was no God, they won't pray.

Off point.
Lol. You are seriously handicapped for logical reasoning.
So if I pray, that means there is a god. Really?
Yeah, of course you would deem it offpoint cos youre caught out
Re: How Does God Work? by jaephoenix(m): 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Ọmọ where is your evidence that they never exist? cheesy
Can you prove there is no red dragon on top of your head right now?
Re: How Does God Work? by jaephoenix(m): 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Something they have been living in since the 60's and 70's.

See how all of them are working a total of 1i to 20hours a day, or even 72 hours as some of you doctors get, just to survive. That is a cursed way to live.

I just pity those who go there. However, because they are cursed here therefore It is ok for them to choose which system of curse they should carry on their lives.

We won't be disturbing your peace if those devils did not come to disturb us first to disturb and scatter our peace and blessings from where we were the happiest people in the world.

1. The Western world aka 'White Devils' have been suffering since 60s? Lol. This just confirmed your delusion. Are you aware their GDP and economy has been growing, while Nigeria's has been dwindling? Can you explain how they are suffering?
2. So working long hours signifies suffering? Lol. Did it occur to you that people that work long hours actually have jobs at least, compared to our people here that don't even have a jobs at all? So if they work long hours, they get duly remunerated, meaning more money. What percentage of our graduates have jobs, never mind working long hours?
Also some Westerners don't work long hours 'just to survive'. They do it to have extra funds for extravagant life like vacationing etc. How many Nigerians can afford vacations? Lol
Most people working long hours are Nigerians that emigrated to the UK, or US and need the extra funds to actually make ends meet. The citizens don't need all that extra hustle, reason why they left those extra jobs for the emigrants like Nigerians.
Also working long hours as a doc, is a choice. You can choose not to do call duty. You can have other docs cover you. And still have ample funds to live on.
So you pity those that travel out while you're in Nigeria suffering. Of course you'll deny suffering in Nigeria. But you forget your money is gradually losing its value daily, but you Dliespeaker, would rather be pitying people earning in Pounds or Dollars
2. Who scattered your peace? The same people your Yahweh commissioned to preach to you? You're really confused
Re: How Does God Work? by jaephoenix(m): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
sonmvayina:
God works by maintaining the universe...there are seven principles governing the universe and you must know them and learn them...

They are the foundation of life's on earth....

https://www.selfhelphealing.co.uk/7-universal-laws/
Proof
Re: How Does God Work? by sonmvayina(m): 4:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
jaephoenix:

Proof

I want to believe you are not blind...

But if you are so sorry.....

The evidence is all around....
Re: How Does God Work? by jaephoenix(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
sonmvayina:

I want to believe you are not blind...

But if you are so sorry.....

The evidence is all around....
Ummm. I am currently in a room with a laptop and couch around me. I am sorry how do they point to any god?
Re: How Does God Work? by sonmvayina(m): 1:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Ummm. I am currently in a room with a laptop and couch around me. I am sorry how do they point to any god?

Are you a prisoner there ?

If you are so sorry....

But when you do become free, look around you..outside...

The universe is running...
Re: How Does God Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

Lol. You are seriously handicapped for logical reasoning.
So if I pray, that means there is a god. Really?
Yeah, of course you would deem it offpoint cos youre caught out

Off Point and change of post! Fool. No one asked you if you pray. Fool. grin grin grin grin
Re: How Does God Work? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. The Western world aka 'White Devils' have been suffering since 60s? Lol. This just confirmed your delusion. Are you aware their GDP and economy has been growing, while Nige.d

See Fool. I spoke about the past and the film is talking about GDP growing! grin You obviously have not taken your medicine doctor, go see the psychiatrist. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reply To Reno Omokri By-father Ugwu Kelvin / Ecclesia Vs The Church System; A Better Way Of Practicing Christianity / Prophet Tb Joshua Said ‘fearful Year Of 2019’ Would Continue Until March 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.