Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help (1222 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / My Samsung Note 4 Stolen Please Help / Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Mariomadiba(m): 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Good evening guys, please I need your help and advise on how to get my phone back.
My tecno camon X was stolen and I need to track it and get it back. I was told to contact the police but I have to wait till Monday before I get to their office in Warri.
I know the police are going to bill me and I’m trying to reduce all expenses considering the fact that I just got another phone.
Is there anything I could do to lock or locate the phone?
I have the IMEI and phone complete details with me.
Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Parte after parte! grin

All these things they say about tracking phone and what not, total ribena! Sweet until you actually need it and then you realize it's Bullock!

Last time I had a contract worth some amount of money, some person called me with a private number and threatened to destroy some real stock equipments we were using to execute this contract, and true to his word he delivered. (Area boys settlement and shit)

We went to my site the next day and found he whole place looking miserable and discovered some items were pilfered. And you know how government can be, they don't want to hear Harry or dick, just deliver at the designated time.

Unfortunately —I say unfortunately because there was no need, we just wasted time.

Unfortunately, we found a mobil phone that may have dropped from one of their pockets or something and then we took the phone to the particular teleco company to track.
For where!! They say bring BVN, bring Local government this and that, bring Nepa bill, bring national ID, bring your boxers.
Funny things is, whatever they said, we brought it. But at the end of the day they refused to let us know the identity or last location of the owner of the phone.

When I contacted my fellow lawyers and we wanted to sue for aiding and abetting, their PR team said at the back of the sim pack, did you read the terms and conditions??
So Mr. Man when you bought the phone, did you read the terms and condition?
It cannot be traced, go unconventional or forget it.

1 Share

Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Mariomadiba(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
NoGender:
Parte after parte! grin
Guy abeg help me. This December person go dey loose
Guard him fellow guy.

I need help please
Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by sodiqapril(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
Take it to the police station, as long as you have the imei and recipiet with you, it will be tracked but you will have to pay a sum of ₦25,000 which will be refunded by the thief once the phone is found...but pray the person doesn't have enough sense to change the imei number...
Or better still I can describe a location in Kogi for you..just ₦5,000 the person that stole the phone will come back to you..no matter where he lives....

2 Likes

Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Mariomadiba(m): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
Take it to the police station, as long as you have the imei and recipiet with you, it will be tracked but you will have to pay a sum of ₦25,000 which will be refunded by the thief once the phone is found...but pray the person doesn't have enough sense to change the imei number...
Or better still I can describe a location in Kogi for you..just ₦5,000 the person that stole the phone will come back to you..no matter where he lives....

Hmm. That’s like the best option I have.
The group that stole it are looking dirty and unkept I’m not sure there know a thing or two about mobile devices.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Mohbola(f): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2019
Nawa o
Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by timothydgreat: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2019
sodiqapril:
Same with me. Mine was taken today. Abeg how I fit track the idiot
Re: My Phone Was Stolen. Please Help by Mohbola(f): 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2019
Police can help only if you can pay, but at the end of the day does it worth it

(1) (Reply)

Download Infinix Hot 8 Lite DA FILE 1000% / Samsung Galaxy A71 Vs Galaxy S9 Plus:, Old Vs New / Iphone SE 2020 Launched With A 4.7-inch Screen: Here's How Much It Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.