Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

[latest] Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [latest] Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria (602 Views)

Revealed! 10 Professional Ways To Say 'mind Your Business'. / 7 Top Professional Courses To Study In Nigeria / Latest! Top 10 Best Institutions In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[latest] Top 10 Professional Courses In Nigeria by Valentine1818: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
Here i will compile only the top 10 professional courses in Nigeria. So read through slowly and carefully to grab all the information you need. This post will also help you choose wisely the professional course to study. With the certificate of any of these courses listed below Job is assured. Because in this country Nigeria, a Professional course certificate is highly recognized.

[center]List of top 10 professional courses in Nigeria[/center]
1. CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (CIPM)
2. CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF MARKETING OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATION (CIM)
3. CERTIFIED PENSION INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATION (CPIN)
4. CENTER FOR LAW AND BUSINESS CERTIFICATION
5. BUSINESS EDUCATION EXAMS COUNCIL CERTIFICATION
6. ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATION (ANAN)
7. NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF ESTATE SURVEYORS AND VALUERS
8. CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF BANKERS IN NIGERIA CERTIFICATION (CIBNG)
9. CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF TAXATION OF NIGERIA CERTIFICATION (CTIN)
10. INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OF NIGERIA (ICAN)
I know most of you will want to know more about all these schools, So i have compiled all the information you need on professional courses in Nigeria. Check the link above to more about professional courses in Nigeria. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult / 11 Days To Go ……..free ICAN Case Study Pre-seen Questions For March 2020 Diet / Let Me Show You How To Make N50k In 30days With Just N5k Capital Even In Lockdow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.