Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult (601 Views)

Bayelsa To Include Chinese Language In School Curriculum / Meet Anthony Ekwensi. How He Became Africa's Best In Chinese Language Contest / Anthony Ekwensi, A Nigerian Wins Chinese Language Contest (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult by OgePatrick: 7:40am On Mar 10, 2020
For busy adults, learning or improving on a second language can be a lot of work. But learning in bits can be easy and exciting.
This is Survival Chinese With Oge suggesting Learning_Mandarin_in_Bits :
Basic Chinese Greetings (1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXyT14yQfRU

Basic Chinese Greetings (2) is on https://www.nairaland.com/5727689/chinese-basic-greetings-2-mandarin

Please, support us by subscribing and commenting���.
You may invite your friends to class too.
Thank you
Re: How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult by garryi: 10:03am On Mar 10, 2020
Good job. I love learning languages and Mandarin is one of the languages in my bucket list. Thank you for this piece.
Re: How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult by OgePatrick: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
garryi:
Good job. I love learning languages and Mandarin is one of the languages in my bucket list. Thank you for this piece.

Thank you Israel
The Mandarin promises better things for the future. Wish you progress

1 Like

Re: How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult by OgePatrick: 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Chinese language for FREE !
Re: How To Learn The Chinese Language Easily As An Adult by OgePatrick: 4:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
How is Chinese learning going on today ?

OgePatrick:
Chinese language for FREE !

(1) (Reply)

11 Days To Go ……..free ICAN Case Study Pre-seen Questions For March 2020 Diet / Corona Virus: ICAN Postpones March 2020 Diet / "We Are Not Paying Any Kobo" — Parents Protest Over N25k COVID-19 Test Fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.