Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? (25528 Views)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Ladies Can You Rock This Fake Ass Dress To An Event? / Lady Orders For High Heels Online, But See What She Got Instead (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by WildChild00(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Never knew people need to own cars to drive. That is a new one...

And why can't some guys here give ladies space. The thread is for ladies, yet you are here to derail it or do you grow vaginas in your spare time?? ? Ahnahn!

You get mouth grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 02, 2019
If it's a short distance, I do. But any out-of-town driving, I'll have my flats on.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Sabenko: 12:58am On Dec 02, 2019
I’m comfortable wearing heels while driving though it depends on the type of heels....a very high stilletto isnt always comfortable but i’m fine with any other heels. To all the men bashing ladies....thunder fire una!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Thunderblasts(m): 1:52am On Dec 02, 2019
Twoclans:
I can't drive in heels ,I dont even think its possible to drive while putting on high heels cheesy

Only when I am putting on trainers or flats can I drive with my shoes on
My dear I tire for your DP
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Thunderblasts(m): 1:53am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

And why can't some guys here give ladies space. The thread is for ladies, yet you are here to derail it or do you grow vaginas in your spare time?? ? Ahnahn!
Fatality
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by chukzyfcbb: 2:07am On Dec 02, 2019
MissWrite:
Yes, I can. I can in any kind of footwear. But then, I drive weird - auto with two legs. My left foot is always hovering over the brakes, which betters my reaction time. So I don't necessarily crave maximum comfort.
Two legs on an auto? Thats wierd
It seems you started driving with a manual, so the habit stuck with you

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by chukzyfcbb: 2:12am On Dec 02, 2019
aminusodiq:
im a man.. ND I can even drive while wearing shoe.... I use slippers or nothing at all!!
Lol I can relate, when I first learnt how to drive I was told by the instructor to pull my palm slippers so as to have better grip.

3-4months while driving with the L, I always removed my slippers until one day I told myself this don't make sense.

If other guys out there can drive with thier shoes on, why should I be different. That's how I forced myself to change, now I can wear anything and still feel comfty.

My Mom drives in heels, I don't think I have ever seen her pull of her heels to drive .
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MissWrite(f): 2:17am On Dec 02, 2019
chukzyfcbb:

Two legs on an auto? Thats wierd
It seems you started driving with a manual, so the habit stuck with you

That's exactly what happened.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MissWrite(f): 2:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Logobenz:
Yes i am.
Write with left,eat with it,kick with it and all...
Well,I missed you there.

Awww...nice. I like lefties.

Do I read this right: you missed me? Well, I'm sure I missed you too smiley. Do you have an alt?
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MamaOO: 2:37am On Dec 02, 2019
Imjustagirl:
Yes, but it spoils the shoe,especially the right foot. So I prefer using slippers. Find it very awkward driving with bare feet
Same! I thought I was weird when almost everybody here said they can’t drive with shoes. On the contrary I find it weird driving without shoes. I tried it one time and it was an alien feeling. It felt like I was pumping the the pedals too hard. Flats, boots, sneakers, heels; can drive with all. Just need to adjust the angle of the heels very well. Lol.

The only bad thing is that the backs of my right shoes have marks and scuffs from rubbing them against the carpet in the car.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by aimuan(m): 2:45am On Dec 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I prefer to drive barefoot, my Oldman always enforced that rule.
Driving barefooted is a crime. People are not really aware of this. You can be arrested for doing that. Ask any police man around you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Igetmyown247: 4:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Why does it matter ? And how’s anyone gonna benefit from this info ?
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by MisterKings(m): 4:19am On Dec 02, 2019
For most ladies

It's difficult to drive in high heels
It's difficult to run in high heels
It's difficult to walk in high heels.

Please these high heels should be ostracized and the makers should stop producing.

You ladies barely use them. You are always carrying big bags with spare flats. So what is the essence of buying them in the first place.

I once heard it bring out the shape in you. That I doubt. Because if you are flat front and back no amount of high heel will automatically add meat anywhere or even create that illusion that you now have some shape.

So ladies no need to follow the trend, work with what works best for you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by addicted268(f): 4:24am On Dec 02, 2019
I drive barefoot.even if I'm wearing bathroom slippers I ll still take off the right one.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Twoclans(f): 4:33am On Dec 02, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do u own a car

Yes I do.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Twoclans(f): 4:36am On Dec 02, 2019
Thunderblasts:

My dear I tire for your DP

Dont mind me joor I am a bad child .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by ollybosieb: 4:43am On Dec 02, 2019
Why not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Encapsulate: 4:53am On Dec 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Haba
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Ishilove: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2019
Timozo1:

You forgot keke drivers too.
Aha! Keke, Danfo and okada are brothers with the same mother. grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by CaptainMitch: 5:02am On Dec 02, 2019
Forgive me
aimuan:
Driving barefooted is a crime. People are not really aware of this. You can be arrested for doing that. Ask any police man around you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by femi4: 5:15am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
No, I can't or I rather not.

I only see it happen in movies. Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo can drive in heels. Maybe Bobrisky too...

you have to put bob there
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Isoduwa(m): 5:23am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:

Which woman get car company?
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Enemyofpeace: 5:28am On Dec 02, 2019
Weedsmoker:
Mtcheeww...

How many ladies here even own a car.
no mind them especially nos 1 - 3 above and I doubt if mynd44 and Ishilove too get motor. Seun car na one second hand guragura him dey use. Lalasticlala na leggedis him dey use
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Enemyofpeace: 5:29am On Dec 02, 2019
CaptainMitch:
here comes the Bush family
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by shadeyinka(m): 5:35am On Dec 02, 2019
ibkayee:
Girls and guys (if that's what you're into), can you drive with heels, wedges etc? Is it something you're comfortable with?

I always have a spare pair of flats or trainers in my car in case I've got heels on, I can't do it myself but I know a lot of people who have no issues with it.
I taught my wife to drive AND I insisted she learned to drive with her shoes on. Now, she can drive with any kind of shoes.

Inability to put on shoes while driving is a habit ladies acquire during the phobia days of learning driving skills.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Pat081: 5:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Only bare foot, never tried it at all.
But some are good
Re: Ladies, Can You Drive In Heels? by Shuku: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2019
pocohantas:
No, I can't or I rather not.

I only see it happen in movies. Mercy Johnson and Ini Edo can drive in heels. Maybe Bobrisky too...

I can but it's really uncomfortable for me. The ankles get the worst hit while driving in heels, especially pencil heels.
I prefer wedge heels to pencil heels while driving.
The best shoes for me while driving are those with low wedges or almost flat soles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Earrings On Men / Checkout Beautifull Miss Tourism Asaba ( Photos) / Authentic Wristwatches Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.