Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun (40242 Views)

Dino Melaye Vs Smart Adeyemi: Results Of Kogi West Senatorial Rerun - Daily Post / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Jasen1(m): 7:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino take next flight biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by umarsule885(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2019
brookz:
Henchmen of National Assembly retirees.

One was standing against Kaduna in the 8th Assembly.

The other was standing against anything Kogi in the 8th Assembly.

Today, they will both join Deji Adeyanju for the normal protest at Unity fountain Abuja grin grin grin
Copied...�

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by AuwalYusuf812(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2019
we already see that coming
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Cough Cough.......

cheesy wink grin wink

Ajeku Iya on fleek!!

A politician that the only thing he could come up with during his pathetic campaign is how he is able to perform 'kerewa' more than the other politicians!
PATHETIC!

Ajeku Iya on fleek!!
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink

omenka:
I saw some wailers confess the other day when a thread was created asking members who they dislike the most. They mentioned you and particularly said it hurts them especially when you say DARLING PRESIDENT.

I think you should be using that more frequently. Anything to rub it in on their hateful bigoted hearts is welcome.

Lol cheesy
Chairman.
Those wailers will only kill themselves cos of the love for our darling Daddy, President Muhammadu Buhari.
We believe all their rubbish here on NL is all due their hate for the President and the nation at large.
Due to their corrupt lifestyle.
We have never taken it personal,
and never will that happen.
They take a look at our profile pic and become so dejected in life.
We ignore 99% of their mentions here.
Can you imagine that 20% of the over 20 thousand of mentions you are seeing in the screenshots below comes from this frustrated souls, another 30% from the lovers of our darling Daddy, (people like you patriot),
while the other 40% comes from our esteemed Barbecue Clients here, along with numerous pms,
that is the one we concentrate to read, especially during this Xmas and upcoming Holiday season.
All weekends fully book till Valentine's Day.
Isn't God just too wonderful.
cheesy wink grin

Let us leave wailers alone o,
their pain is our joy.
Their wailing is our ring tone!
God bless you.
God bless our Darling Daddy. wink
God bless Nigeria.
chukel:
correct babe. Continue to work hard and say the truth as it is. God will bless your endeavors immensely. All the best
Amen.
God bless you and yours too Oga Chuks.
Happy New Month.
salih74:

This is who i call a patriot
You are a patriot also sir.
Stay blessed.

10 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by verifiablefacts: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:
What's the different between Dino and smart.
one dumb and the other smart

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by itsme01: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino "Dino"t win

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On Dec 01, 2019
grin wink grin cool embarassed cheesy grin ipob yoot finally "distroy" Dino the popular tree climber.Dino Finally meet Akpaibo on the street , disguise grin like a clown grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Enemyofpeace: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2019
To God be the glory. I'm sooooooooo happy that the modafoka was outrigged and he lost the election. Next time he will learn not to display his wealth on social media in a country where some people have no food to eat and nothing to show for life. God has a way of dealing with fools.

I'm sure the guy is half broke now as he must have spent a lot of money on campaigns and his mother's burial. Dino Melaye is finished politically.

Mind you I am not a supporter of Smart Adeyemi as that fool too has nothing to offer in the Senate.

13 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Burgerlomo: 8:00am On Dec 01, 2019
christ007:
I celebrate with you all and appreciate God for making us see the last month of this year in health and wealth. We will make it through to the coming year and beyond it in Jesus name. Amen.

*Happy new month from Chris- Multicrete Nig Ltd

Amen!
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Merit123(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2019
I LIKE AM grin grin

So for your own information (DINO)
In life always give respect to who disserve it, forget about your position and asset.

3 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Enemyofpeace: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
post=84516922:
[s]Cough Cough.......

cheesy wink grin wink

Ajeku Iya on fleek!!

A politician that the only thing he could come up with in his pathetic campaign is how he is able to do 'kerewa' more than the other politicians!
PATHETIC!

Ajeku Iya on fleek!!
cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink[/s]
super trash
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by seniormallam(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Since Dino don't have feathers again, if yeye bello catch him this time....... He will just add pepper salt and maggi then grill him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by ENGINEERG(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Sane people knew it was rigged.I don't pity Dino, I pity the multitude fools who support this rigging...you are destroying your future,not democracy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by drey076(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2019
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by obijelo(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino how market. You once said that anybody fighting Yahaya Bello is fighting God....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by zibya: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Sanchez01:

Is this painment I sense? grin
Severe painment indeed. Now where is that phone thief? grin

2 Likes

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Kuginzi: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Smalldick123:
Sham election. It will not last more than 6months
But if Dino kerewa win, d election will last more than 4 years abi?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Charly68: 8:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino fought hard but the conspiracy of the godfathers worked against him. He joined the wrong team who overrated their strength in wrestling out power from a taciturn war General. When next you see a man that does not much ,better run for your life before he hits you hard.
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by MrBONE2(m): 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Merit123:
I LIKE AM grin grin

So for your own information (DINO)
In life always give respect to who disserve it, forget about your position and asset.

Nollywood calling him grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by chiboysic: 8:06am On Dec 01, 2019
May God help Kogi people, [color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by peacettw: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Wife batterer, trouble rouser, charlatan and a coward in court with zero political clout. You have been served. Now hide away. Rubbish

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Kuginzi: 8:07am On Dec 01, 2019
But now that Dino has lost, when will he release the Ajekun-iya remix featuring Kerewah!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by odedele: 8:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Now I know our greatest enemy is not the politician but INEC

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by donprinyo(m): 8:08am On Dec 01, 2019
Kikikiki, Dino don finally join de retired politicians. E-vote is de solution, i cant come and kill myself

1 Like

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by ekestic1976(f): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2019
johnmartus:
What's the different between Dino and smart.

One is decent and well educated; the other is uncouth, bucolic and unreasonable!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Poanan: 8:09am On Dec 01, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
To God be the glory. I'm sooooooooo happy that the modafoka was outrigged and he lost the election. Next time he will learn not to display his wealth on social media in a country where some people have no food to eat and nothing to show for life. God has a way of dealing with fools.

I'm sure the guy is half broke now as he must have spent a lot of money on campaigns and his mother's burial. Dino Melaye is finished politically.

Mind you I am not a supporter of Smart Adeyemi as that fool too has nothing to offer in the Senate.

Go and read about smart and come here. My prayer is that APC will win the remaining states yet to do governorship. If Buhari truly have the third term agenda at heart by the grace of God he will succeed. This sense we must get am by force.

It is funny how people come here to talk about smart. Is it that you did not follow the 2011 dispensation?
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by Kuginzi: 8:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Dino is heading to ICC(International Criminal Court)
Re: Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun by voltron14: 8:11am On Dec 01, 2019
odedele:
Now I know our greatest enemy is not the politician but INEC

Was yesterday's rerun not free and fair?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike, Ortom, Ugwuanyi, Ikpeazu, Makinde Meet In Enugu Over Peter Obi / CBN Illegally Printing Money For Buhari Government - Moghalu / Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.