Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

My Journey From Lagos To Katsina By Road. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From Lagos To Katsina By Road. (1570 Views)

7 Police Officers Deployed To Katsina Die In Ghastly Motor Accident / My Journey To Hanoi, Vietnam / Groom, His Brother, Sister Killed In Fatal Auto Crash On Their Way To Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Journey From Lagos To Katsina By Road. by Nahnahvlogs(f): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hey Guysssssss.
I'm super excited making my first travel writeup and it has a lot of imperfections I trust you'll take it that way. 
"Take flight na" was the suggestion almost everyone was giving,but seriously I love to see,explore and travel so going that far was an opportunity to tell half of my folks my experience was like an achievement I tell you.
My journey from Lagos to Katsina wasn't funny. Buh was fun anyways, made friends, talked with people etc. The places/states I passed through were;

Ibadan
Ondo/Akure
Kogi/Lokoja
Abuja
Kaduna
Zaria
Kano
Katsina
The purpose of this journey is for my NYSC ORIENTATION CAMP so due to the security challenges at Borno we camped at Katsina and I tell you it was an eye opening experience, I was so inquisitive I didn't sleep until I could no longer control the drowsiness. I was excited,I took pictures and videos of places, some were at night and at the end I had to delete it because it wasn't clear enough for viewing,there was full Air condition in this bus and also interesting movies were there for our viewing pleasure and relaxation, I made friends in the bus though, because fifty percent of us were going to various camps, the bus I boarded final stop was at Kano where I boarded another bus that took me to Katsina.We had different stop overs to pray, get something to eat and also stretch our legs.My journey in one word I'll say SMOOTH and COMFY,there was no butt ache,back ache just the usual tiredness and swollen legs,with these reasons I'll go for Landstar Express over and over again.I'll love to travel more and share my experience with you guys.Here is the video link of my journey if you're interested to view please don't forget to subscribe and leave a comment. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wv4NU7YsPI

The journey for me was for approximately 27hrs. 

Landstar Express is a travel company I'll recommend.
My fare was #9500 to Kano and #1000 to Katsina=#10500
With other little chops chops
Have like #15000 so as not to be stranded. My journey was a night journey we left Lagos around past 6pm. 

What other things do you think I forgot to mention, the comment section is here for you. Connect with me via my mail @abdulnana08@gmail.com

IG/Twitter @NahnahVlogs. 

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Exchange Rate Of Ghana Cedis To Naira In Nigeria / Is It True 90% Of Women Abroad Esp London Are Single / What Is With The Inflated Ego Of Nigerians Who Relocate Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.