Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist (8332 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by NigeriaBam: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2019
AIDS IS REAL
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Enemyofpeace: 6:49am On Dec 01, 2019
The thread too long jo, even seun wey get nairaland no go read am not to talk of mynd44, ishilove, lalasticlala and domi domi dominique

How can a moderator ban my moniker till 2020. Some moderators are very wicked
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by tsinzu: 7:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Hotzone:

Celebrate my girlfriend’s birthday with much likes
Likes kee you there angry
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
sad I have said it before nd will continue saying it, that rubbish called HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It is just a manipulative tool by d whites, christians nd moslems 2 discourages sex by those who ar not married nd also by condom manufacturers to sell their products. If it trully exist how come no famous celebrity or any world leader has gotten it cos they sex almost every day without condom. They even lied that fella died of sex but how come none of his children or wife has it. AIDS doesn't exist
Fela Kuti?
Eazy E?

Magic Johnson?

Seun Kuti lost his mother to Aids.Make your research well before commenting next time. You could be putting lives at risk because some gullible folks would swallow it hook, line and sinker.

4 Likes

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 8:26am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
sad I have said it before nd will continue saying it, that rubbish called HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It is just a manipulative tool by d whites, christians nd moslems 2 discourages sex by those who ar not married nd also by condom manufacturers to sell their products. If it trully exist how come no famous celebrity or any world leader has gotten it cos they sex almost every day without condom. They even lied that fella died of sex but how come none of his children or wife has it. AIDS doesn't exist

na just ur type i de happy make them catch HIV and AIDS i swear lol
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Damsonkc(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Please I beg you in God’s name. Do not think this way. There are countless top celebrities and world leaders who have died of this disease and some are still carrying this disease. One of my favorite musicians of all time, Freddie Mercury died of this ailment. Be safe out there. Don’t let ignorance kill you earlier than you are supposed to go.

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by SexytorresE(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2019
That shit is scary. Did the test twice some years back but I swear won’t do it again . Unless on my wedding day and was told to do it. Else, ain’t doing nothing undecided
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by sharone21(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
But, Mandela's only surviving son after the first one died in an autocrash much earlier in life, died of aids, Magic Johnson( basketball player) has AIDS etc.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Palehair: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Estellie: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
davien:
Charley Sheen, Will Smith, etc have HIV, don't fool yourself with conspiracy thinking.
It's not usually talked about among celebrities because they have access to ARV and don't make a big deal out of it.
Viruses that embed themselves in DNA are best taken care of by the immune system, only that HIV directly infects immune cells which means they can't respond to it until other infections they normally fight wreck the body until the infected is so weak against them they die.
Will Smith is not HIV positive.. It was Chris Smith.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Estellie: 9:28am On Dec 01, 2019
Palehair:

My uncle has been living with HIV for 15 years now with no medication and he's 100 times healthier than all of us combined, he's a doctor, he even told me that AIDS is a different disease that's been existing since time immemorial and he even cited a case on national TV where a scientist who disputed the claim that the HIV virus causes AIDS infected himself live on national TV to show us that HIV doesn't lead to AIDS. He has the same thought as you do right now saying it's a government strategy. He says HIV is like HPV that does no harm to the body. The only difference is that the latter has a test but the former don't, they are both incurable, one can only know you have HPV via cervical cancer or genital warts I don't even know what to believe anymore
HPV does no harm to the boby yet it is the leading cause of cervical cancer and cervical cancer can lead to one's death...Infact most women with cervical cancer are given just 5 years survival rate.

So much for a virus that does no harm to the body.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
Precisionfx is this your second account?
I remember him always saying hiv is a scam.

such an ignorant soul.
don't blame him though.
ipob are generally known to be ignorant.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2019
xperienced:
HIV test free in my state.

Am I the only person who have not done HIV test before?.
because your hands are not clean, if not I see no reason you shouldn't go for a test
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by sanemind4(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2019
Are you in Port Harcourt? Are you a Movie person? Do you have an External drive that needs to be filled with movies?check number now on profile
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2019
AIDS IS A SCAM AND DEPOPULATION AGENDA.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:02am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

such an ignorant soul.
don't blame him though.

You're the ONLY IGNORANT FELLOW I see here. If you can say IPOB is ignorance, then your ignorance is beyond limits. I'm not ipob but the fellow you were attacking said the right thing while you said nothing but attacked him with a group he has chosen to join in order to resist a faulty national system of government. Receive sense!

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:04am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

na just ur type i de happy make them catch HIV and AIDS i swear lol
You lie. And I know you ain't lol
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:

THE ABSOLUTE FACT BUT A ZOMBIE NATION is a nation with blind, deaf and dumb youths and people who doesn't research but believe in mainstream media and religion to accept lies and falsehood as facts. So they'll attack those who speak against conventional lies. Kudos
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

THE ABSOLUTE FACT BUT A ZOMBIE NATION is a nation with blind, deaf and dumb youths and people who doesn't research but believe in mainstream media and religion to accept lies and falsehood as facts. So they'll attack those who speak against conventional lies. Kudos

u self think say HIV does not exist?
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:25am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

Not think, I know. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. DO SOME RESEARCH, AND SECRET CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WILL BE REVEALED TO YOUR BLIND EYES.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:28am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

I already know that whatever I say won't make sense to you. But first and foremost, the antibodies considered as HIV ANTIBODIES can be triggered by several other illnesses. And when the body responds by releasing them into the blood to fight and eliminating the threat, it's tested and pronounced as HIV. I'll end it there.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

Not think, I know. GOOGLE IS YOUR FRIEND. DO SOME RESEARCH, AND SECRET CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS WILL BE REVEALED TO YOUR BLIND EYES.

lol. even before u were born a lot of money has been spent by agencies to tackle HIV and AIDS and little lizard like you come here talk say all na wash. lol u and the first niggar way talk same thing deserve pity. better pity
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:

such an ignorant soul.
don't blame him though.

Empty coconut head indeed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

Go and GOOGLE ABOUT the various DEPOPULATION AGENDAS of the West, and you'll see FAMILY PLANNING, HIV, HOMOSEXUALITY, LGBT, TERRORISM/INSURGENCY, CLIMATE CHANGE, PLANNED PARENTHOOD, GMOs, GENETIC ENGINEERING, etc.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

I already know that whatever I say won't make sense to you. But first and foremost, the antibodies considered as HIV ANTIBODIES can be triggered by several other illnesses. And when the body responds by releasing them into the blood to fight and eliminating the threat, it's tested and pronounced as HIV. I'll end it there.

pneumonia, tuberculosis and HIV all reduce CD4 cells. DO you care to know why the effects of bacteria infection on CD4 is different from that of a viral infection?
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:35am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

lol. even before u were born a lot of money has been spent by agencies to tackle HIV and AIDS and little lizard like you come here talk say all na wash. lol u and the first niggar way talk same thing deserve pity. better pity

Your name-calling and arrogance won't help out. Do you know the name of the man who invented HIV in a medical lab? He holds a patent to that invention. Let's see if you know more than a lizard. Let's start from there.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

pneumonia, tuberculosis and HIV all reduce CD4 cells. DO you care to know why the effects of bacteria infection on CD4 is different from that of a viral infection?

It is the antiretroviral drugs and the fear, anxiety and worry induced on the fellow which causes reduction of CD4 cells because the fear suppresses the immune system and exposes the body to infections and attacks which the immunity could have easily guarded against.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Kokaine(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
you will be wise one day inshaAllah.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
HIV IS SCAM!
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

Your name-calling and arrogance won't help out. Do you know the name of the man who invented HIV in a medical lab? He holds a patent to that invention. Let's see if you know more than a lizard. Let's start from there.

U see i know where you're coming from and it's very different from where i am coming from. I cant argue against ur unverifiable conspiracy theories with verifiable immunological facts.

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

It is the antiretroviral drugs and the fear, anxiety and worry induced on the fellow which causes reduction of CD4 cells because the fear suppresses the immune system and exposes the body to infections and attacks which the immunity could have easily guarded against.

It is not the drugs or anything anxiety that's responsible for worsening illhealth the virus is real and replicates in the entire billions of cells in the body. You cannot use ur conspiracy bullshits made by people with no medical qualification and have never carried out any research on the subject in the lab to challenge a body of views of thousands of scientists worldwide who strongly support the belief that HIV causes AIDS. They have the appropriate credentials in virology, immunology, infectious disease, epidemiology, and often have a great deal of direct experience treating people with HIV disease. Their views and experiments regarding HIV and AIDS have met the test of peer review that guides the scientific process.

Pls go and sit down
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 12:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

It is not the drugs or anything anxiety that's responsible for worsening illhealth the virus is real and replicates in the entire billions of cells in the body. You cannot use ur conspiracy bullshits made by people with no medical qualification and have never carried out any research on the subject in the lab to challenge a body of views of thousands of scientists worldwide who strongly support the belief that HIV causes AIDS. They have the appropriate credentials in virology, immunology, infectious disease, epidemiology, and often have a great deal of direct experience treating people with HIV disease. Their views and experiments regarding HIV and AIDS have met the test of peer review that guides the scientific process.

Pls go and sit down

You need to be reeducated because you've been miseducated and brainwashed. You have been educated to read and write to pass exams, and NOT EDUCATED TO READ AND RESAON. That's miseducation. You're an educated illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently / Ogun Ibile Todaju / NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.