Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist (8331 Views)

12 Years With HIV - Lady Marks World AIDS Day (Pictures) / World AIDS Day: African Countries With The Highest Number Of HIV/AIDS Patients / World AIDS Day: HIV And AIDS Facts, Key Points & Statistics In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 12:24pm On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

It is not the drugs or anything anxiety that's responsible for worsening illhealth the virus is real and replicates in the entire billions of cells in the body. You cannot use ur conspiracy bullshits made by people with no medical qualification and have never carried out any research on the subject in the lab to challenge a body of views of thousands of scientists worldwide who strongly support the belief that HIV causes AIDS. They have the appropriate credentials in virology, immunology, infectious disease, epidemiology, and often have a great deal of direct experience treating people with HIV disease. Their views and experiments regarding HIV and AIDS have met the test of peer review that guides the scientific process.

Pls go and sit down

Many once popular scientific theories and laws, and body of knowledge and schools of thoughts in the past have been rubbished and nullified. Scientists once believed that the earth was flat until proofs of earth's sphericity were revealed with concrete evidence. Even religious theologians and scholars believed the earth was flat due to biblical records of myths and legends. You're now following the globalist elite agendas to blindly attack me here. I have done extensive research on the subject matter.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by beinstein(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
sad I have said it before nd will continue saying it, that rubbish called HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It is just a manipulative tool by d whites, christians nd moslems 2 discourages sex by those who ar not married nd also by condom manufacturers to sell their products. If it trully exist how come no famous celebrity or any world leader has gotten it cos they sex almost every day without condom. They even lied that fella died of sex but how come none of his children or wife has it. AIDS doesn't exist

Had a neighbour many years ago.
He said HIV can't be transmitted when you pass out urine immediately after unprotected sex. So after each round of sex he goes to the toilet to urinate.
Well, no one has heard from him for a very long time now. grin
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
sad I have said it before nd will continue saying it, that rubbish called HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It is just a manipulative tool by d whites, christians nd moslems 2 discourages sex by those who ar not married nd also by condom manufacturers to sell their products. If it trully exist how come no famous celebrity or any world leader has gotten it cos they sex almost every day without condom. They even lied that fella died of sex but how come none of his children or wife has it. AIDS doesn't exist
Are u Mad ?
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
davien:
Charley Sheen, Will Smith, etc have HIV, don't fool yourself with conspiracy thinking.
It's not usually talked about among celebrities because they have access to ARV and don't make a big deal out of it.
Viruses that embed themselves in DNA are best taken care of by the immune system, only that HIV directly infects immune cells which means they can't respond to it until other infections they normally fight wreck the body until the infected is so weak against them they die.
Oga will Smith no get hiv get ur facts right
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by davien(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
malel1:

Oga will Smith no get hiv get ur facts right
it's a typo.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

I already know that whatever I say won't make sense to you. But first and foremost, the antibodies considered as HIV ANTIBODIES can be triggered by several other illnesses. And when the body responds by releasing them into the blood to fight and eliminating the threat, it's tested and pronounced as HIV. I'll end it there.

Oga u don’t like ur life atall
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

Your name-calling and arrogance won't help out. Do you know the name of the man who invented HIV in a medical lab? He holds a patent to that invention. Let's see if you know more than a lizard. Let's start from there.
Guy I have been reading ur write up, are for real or are u high ? I don’t understand how one can be this ignorant. Nawah oo, humans got HIV from chimpanzee.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

It is not the drugs or anything anxiety that's responsible for worsening illhealth the virus is real and replicates in the entire billions of cells in the body. You cannot use ur conspiracy bullshits made by people with no medical qualification and have never carried out any research on the subject in the lab to challenge a body of views of thousands of scientists worldwide who strongly support the belief that HIV causes AIDS. They have the appropriate credentials in virology, immunology, infectious disease, epidemiology, and often have a great deal of direct experience treating people with HIV disease. Their views and experiments regarding HIV and AIDS have met the test of peer review that guides the scientific process.

Pls go and sit down

Boss why u Dey argue with that guy? I really can’t believe what that boy was posting , are people still this ignorant in this country
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by MedicH: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

You need to be reeducated because you've been miseducated and brainwashed. You have been educated to read and write to pass exams, and NOT EDUCATED TO READ AND RESAON. That's miseducation. You're an educated illiterate.

Odikwa egwu.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

You need to be reeducated because you've been miseducated and brainwashed. You have been educated to read and write to pass exams, and NOT EDUCATED TO READ AND RESAON. That's miseducation. You're an educated illiterate.

Heyyyyyyyy mennn human beings dey this world damn
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
OyinO:

Many once popular scientific theories and laws, and body of knowledge and schools of thoughts in the past have been rubbished and nullified. Scientists once believed that the earth was flat until proofs of earth's sphericity were revealed with concrete evidence. Even religious theologians and scholars believed the earth was flat due to biblical records of myths and legends. You're now following the globalist elite agendas to blindly attack me here. I have done extensive research on the subject matter.
Boss if u want to know whether it exist, go to Nima in Yaba, and see for urself
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
davien:
it's a typo.

Ok
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
MedicH:

Odikwa egwu.
Odi really Egwu loll
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Amanda4life: 3:20pm On Dec 01, 2019
People will not come out in mass to create awareness today.
If it was no bra day all the children without brain will come out on social media to promote what they don't really understand the essence.

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Amanda4life: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
The only sustainable solution is to preach abstinence before marriage and loyalty after marriage.

Encourage people to get married rather than encourage fornication by sharing condoms.

I heard of a woman that contacted HIV from her police husband. If you're clean please don't marry a fornicator and if your husband or wife commits adultery please better divorce them immediately you realise.

Illicit sex has many evil implications and HIV is just one.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Legendguru: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Hmmm
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
malel1:

Boss if u want to know whether it exist, go to Nima in Yaba, and see for urself

If only I had your whatsapp number, I'll simply send you a video interview of a doctor and microbiologist who exposed the real meaning of HIV in Africa. However, the real damage is the phobia, the shame, the neglect and the anti-retroviral drugs. Besides, there's no disease without cure. The globalist elite want to reduce the earth's "USELESS EATERS" by all possible means. One of it is HIV Agenda.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
malel1:

Guy I have been reading ur write up, are for real or are u high ? I don’t understand how one can be this ignorant. Nawah oo, humans got HIV from chimpanzee.

That's the typical attribute of ignorant Nigerian youths who quickly employ name-calling and become abusive, erratic, angry and violent when they lack substantial evidence to present or score points. They display their dumb arrogance triggered by gross ignorance. You're a typical example of my narrative. Why don't you give points to disprove me rather than becoming paranoid and violent? Did I ever mention or say something like humans getting HIV FROM CHIMPANZEE? Why are you lying? Now, everyone can clearly see you are seriously dumb and high on weed or something. Well, the ignorant are first to call the knowledgeable and wise people ignorant.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
beinstein:

He said HIV can't be transmitted when you pass out urine immediately after unprotected sex. So after each round of sex he goes to the toilet to urinate.

He must have travelled. Besides are you a monitoring spirit busy monitoring his whereabouts? grin
beinstein:

He must have travelled. Besides are you a monitoring spirit busy monitoring his whereabouts?
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
malel1:

Oga u don’t like ur life atall

HIV doesn't exist. Research first before arguing. At least, most of you started learning real facts when GOOGLE became a friend. So make Google your friend and you'll see classified secret documents and videos on the subject matter.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by Hotzone(m): 10:47pm On Dec 01, 2019

Mpa mpagi there!!!!

Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2019
OyinO:

HIV doesn't exist. Research first before arguing. At least, most of you started learning real facts when GOOGLE became a friend. So make Google your friend and you'll see classified secret documents and videos on the subject matter.

But I have seen some HIV patience, do u stay in lag ? Can u visit Nima in yaba and see for urself.
Pls be careful don’t waste ur life pls
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by malel1: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2019
OyinO:

If only I had your whatsapp number, I'll simply send you a video interview of a doctor and microbiologist who exposed the real meaning of HIV in Africa. However, the real damage is the phobia, the shame, the neglect and the anti-retroviral drugs. Besides, there's no disease without cure. The globalist elite want to reduce the earth's "USELESS EATERS" by all possible means. One of it is HIV Agenda.

That means HIV exist
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2019
malel1:

That means HIV exist

But it's not what you think and know through mainstream news publications and medical journals. It's a propaganda and depopulation agenda, far different from what you've been deceived about.
Re: World AIDS Day: Despite Efforts, Challenges Still Persist by OyinO: 11:03am On Dec 03, 2019
malel1:

But I have seen some HIV patience, do u stay in lag ? Can u visit Nima in yaba and see for urself.
Pls be careful don’t waste ur life pls

A stone will remain where you drop it in water because it cannot move. I call that Otondo! You're displaying Otondo (stone) mentality. You can't think outside the box (conventional knowledge and information of the dumb masses). Those people you see are dying from anti-retroviral drugs, stigmatization, fear, worry, inferiority complex, neglect, social insecurity, hate and depression which sipresses their IMMUNITY and allow infections and diseases to strike them down! Others simply die from the already existing numerous sicknesses - both man made and natural.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remove Unwanted Body Hairs Permanently / Ogun Ibile Todaju / NIMC Lagos Staff Contracts COVID-19, Office Shut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.