Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan (27120 Views)

El-Rufai: My Successor Will Demolish More Houses Than Me / Sanwo-Olu: We Will Deliver 6-Lane Lekki-Epe Highway Project 1st Quarter 2022 / Sunday Igboho: I Can Fight Boko Haram Without Government Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by seangy4konji: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Keep destroying them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by gazza07(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Demolish and build your own. Since 1999, this has been Lagos State policy.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Horsh(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2019
focus on the road first before anything else
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by babslepe: 10:36am On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
Lagos has no governor
audio governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by ChristineC: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2019
futurism:
All those Ibeju Lekki area is a dangerous place to buy land based on what I learned.
better go and invest for your children's future and drop hearsay grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by larryplaytv(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2019
See am

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by texazzpete(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2019
One of the biggest offenders is a church along freedom way.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2019
This guy is still around. Nawa
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by bizhop01: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2019
Bizzy body governor don't near my property.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Wickedfacts: 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

What if they were lied to by LASG officials while acquiring the land? Who will buy lands that are meant for roads?

Not possible.

Before acquisition, you always get your surveyor to pick up the coordinates of the property and chart it if it's under acquisition or not. If you didn't do it at the point of purchase, you do it at the point of making a survey Plan before building.

Most of those who built on the ROW know exactly what they are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by helinues: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Not possible.

Before acquisition, you always get your surveyor to pick up the coordinates of the property and chart it if it's under acquisition or not. If you didn't do it at the point of purchase, you do it at the point of making a survey Plan before building.

Most of those who built on the ROW know exactly what they are doing.

Surveyor you said?

Your matter pass me
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Wickedfacts: 11:43am On Dec 01, 2019
helinues:

Surveyor you said?

Your matter pass me

If you like, don't do it. Just don't disturb us with cries that you've been scammed.

Lagos is different from other states. The amount of land scams in Lagos is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Wickedfacts: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2019
ChristineC:
better go and invest for your children's future and drop hearsay grin

My friend, all the ones you've been investing in your children's future in Ibeju Lekki, how many of them have you gotten profit from?

You people would be selling government acquired lands in Ibeju, land that people cannot build on. I pity those people falling into the foolish mistake of buying land there based on fancy marketing and promises of agents.

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Wickedfacts: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2019
texazzpete:

Good luck

Isn't that Tony Rapu's Church?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Gideon110(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Please why is he called 'point and kill governor'
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2019
sanemind4:
Happy first of December, Make this season memorable, Order New external Hard Drive with Movies inside, current movies, seasonal, Cartoon etc can be sent to any state of choice.
Check number on my profile

How much?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by sanemind4(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

How much?
check my profile
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
texazzpete:

Good luck

Fortunately gomina point and kill is a Christian, so we won't hear religious persecution noises
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by maik: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sanwoolu should start working on Lagos roads ...pleaseeeeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by ChristineC: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Wickedfacts:

My friend, all the ones you've been investing in your children's future in Ibeju Lekki, how many of them have you gotten profit from?

You people would be selling government acquired lands in Ibeju, land that people cannot build on. I pity those people falling into the foolish mistake of buying land there based on fancy marketing and promises of agents.
the ones I have are there and not on anybody's head. if you fell prey to cheap agency scams, then you should question your intelligence not mine.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Ishilove: 1:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
ornicus:

Fortunately gomina point and kill is a Christian, so we won't hear religious persecution noises
Gomina Pointus Pilate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ishilove:

Gomina Pointus Pilate.

Are you saying he will wash his hands of the matter of the church in the row?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
futurism:
All those Ibeju Lekki area is a dangerous place to buy land based on what I learned.
in wat aspect do u mean azactly??
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by back2sender: 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
WHERE IS THE RIGHT OF WAY? THEY SHOULD MENTIONED THE LOCATIONS N AREAS. JUST SAYING ETIOSA IS NOT ENOUGH, NARROW IT DOWN TO WHICH PARTS IN ETIOSA WILL BE VERY HELPFUL FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING.

WHERE IS THE PATH OF THE REGIONAL ROAD THEY MENTIONED?

PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE AREAS AFFECTED SHOULD LIST IT FOR US.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by BELLISCOLLI: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
[quote author= post=84518054]@ the bolded, fair enough.

But how did they build those structures without a government plan in the first place?[/quote
Oga you are asking as if you are not a Nigerian.]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Wickedfacts: 1:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
ChristineC:
the ones I have are there and not on anybody's head. if you fell prey to cheap agency scams, then you should question your intelligence not mine.

What do you know? Better go and sit down somewhere.
Hope you know they are revoking CofOs and resettling families with excision in Ibeju. Not to talk of the government acquisition that they're turning to government committed lands for the refinery extension.

Wait until you get to site and try to start work. That's when you'll see magic. Go and ask people there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
MostIncredibleDFirst:
What are the details about what you learned?
good question requires good answers
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by delpee(f): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
Sagay212:
Lol . This is what they do all the time. Sell lands to people and after 10,15 years, claim the land is obstructing govt plan and destroy people's houses. Evil bunch of fraudulent bastar.ds.

You can always verify before you buy and build. Omonile, the lawyer has been doing a wonderful job in this regard.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by delpee(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
back2sender:
WHERE IS THE RIGHT OF WAY? THEY SHOULD MENTIONED THE LOCATIONS N AREAS. JUST SAYING ETIOSA IS NOT ENOUGH, NARROW IT DOWN TO WHICH PARTS IN ETIOSA WILL BE VERY HELPFUL FOR EASY UNDERSTANDING.

WHERE IS THE PATH OF THE REGIONAL ROAD THEY MENTIONED?

PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE AREAS AFFECTED SHOULD LIST IT FOR US.

I don't know the whole area but I know there's a wide untared road in Lekki that leads to Landmark and other event centres by Oniru beach side. There are some paving stones sellers along the road. They're aware that they're doing business there pending the development of the road. No permanent structures along that path.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: We Will Demolish Lekki Houses Built Without Government Building Plan by Scorror442: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
futurism:

It’s safe and easy to own a land in ibeju lekki axis, if you make proper finding before making payment. Always confirm from Alausa before u conclude to make payment

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: NIMASA Donates 20 Ventilators, ₦50 Million And Other Medical Equipment / One Year After, Nigeria’s Border Remains Closed / Tinubu: When I Returned Schools To Missionaries, I Didn't Look At Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.