Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,287 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride (25187 Views)

Lagos-Ibadan Free Train Ride: After Low Patronage Passengers Besiege Iju Station / Free Lagos-ibadan Train Rides Record 6 Passengers In 2 Trips (pic) / Why The Free Lagos-Ibadan Train Ride Is Yet To Commence (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Insectkiller: 1:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
And why is the Train station this dirty. How much will it cost them to tidy their Business environment?

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

It might be an old picture
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Insectkiller: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
We know the Sector that's working and d Minister that's there...

Any political office holder that has nothing to show for his portfolio...we shall meet in Germany..

Ekweremadu wll tell u his experience in Germany..

sad shocked cool

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Done2009: 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Take off time not speculated so that trips will be subjected to selected few from the officials. Naija 4 show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by farem: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:
And why is the Train station this dirty. How much will it cost them to tidy their Business environment?

[s]Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery[/s]

Learn and determine how to see good things.
Does that place resemble a train station?
So anywhere dem snap a train na station. Who never see beautiful station from Ebute metta to Ibadan for nairaland hia?
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by OBIPLUS(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2019
Waiting to see when train will move from west to east north and south interconnecting each other.
God will help us in this country. Meanwhile check my signature.

SALES, Industrial kitchen, restaurant, hotel and bakery equipments such as gas oven, shawama machine, toaster, roasters, popcorn machine, icecream machine, deep plantain fryer machine, ice machine , industrial freezers, supermarket shelve, weighing machine,plantain deep fryer machine, bread/ dough spiral mixer, water dispenser , food processors of all kinds, water production equipments, supply trucks of all kinds etc.
Enquires +2348063389700.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Legendguru: 3:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
Only ride is free in Naija no good basic health power good road no jobs no basic amenities

Lies and deceit

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by sayhi2bammy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
kolaaderin:
Gradually, the 1000m (1km) news is not 10km. Very soon people like you will say they trekked the whole length of the rail line.

cheesy cheesy Take a chill pill bro...i knew they walked 1km on the the other train, i was only saying 'i hope they dont walk 10km on this train'. Thank you for your understanding sir

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by INTROVERT1: 5:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
I've got to understand some fact.

Never ever try to ever please or satisfy everybody. Just do what you seem to be right at the right time.

No matter what you do, some set of people will still find fault in it. It is good though, that is if the criticism was done constructively.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by jceesquare(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
That's Oshodi train terminal and not Fagba or Iju.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Guestlander: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brandstudio01:

Pay on Delivery

That obviously is the old narrow gauge track.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by dollarlander: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2019
simple250:

So Yorubas are dirty abi

Is it only Yorubas that live in Lagos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by jurgyvideos: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Ok
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by leofab(f): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2019
MedicH:

Las las no be coffin u go end?
yes but a static one for that.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by leofab(f): 4:17am On Dec 02, 2019
ba7man:
IPOB spotted.

That's why no one is bothered when bad things happen to you guys.
isnt Amechi an Ipob ?
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by EgunMogaji2: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2019
I went to Omi Adio station yesterday. What I met was something still under serious construction. I asked a Chinese worker, a Nigerian driver about free rides and they looked at me like I was drunk.

Anyways, the station is at kilometer 131 and we are at kilometer 129 to offer you refreshments and lodging. I will provide you with the ultimate "mo sa fun e to" experience for you Lagos philanderers, but we don't judge grin

Just arrange for your girl at Osun State to meet you at Omi Adio for an American experience in lodging.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by EgunMogaji2: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2019
FWIW, this yoruba boy prays every morning for Amaechi, my brother from another mother, to be successful in all his doings. As long as he completes his work in my side.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by DisGuy: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
I went to Omi Adio station yesterday. What I met was something still under serious construction. I asked a Chinese worker, a Nigerian driver about free rides and they looked at me like I was drunk.

Anyways, the station is at kilometer 131 and we are at kilometer 129 to offer you refreshments and lodging. I will provide you with the ultimate "mo sa fun e to" experience for you Lagos philanderers, but we don't judge grin

Just arrange for your girl at Osun State to meet you at Omi Adio for an American experience in lodging.

Oga is this Original or photocopy?

hope you will have free wi-fi as part of the package, I enjoy weekends away on the railways! cool

1 Like

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by DisGuy: 11:42am On Dec 02, 2019
The MD said the corporation and the contractor would release the modalities for the takeoff of the free train ride.
sunday

free train ride starting Monday- you're still going to release time-table later....

the NRC should have a twitter or facebook page by now!
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by Shagati(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:
we are at kilometer 129 to offer you refreshments and lodging. I will provide you with the ultimate "mo sa fun e to" experience for you Lagos philanderers, but we don't judge grin
Just arrange for your girl at Osun State Bodija to meet you at Omi Adio for an American experience in lodging.

I just might take you up on this offer.
Haven't been to Ibadan in quite a while and it is a chance to retaliate the La Jolla experience wink wink wink

Modified:
I will not be arriving by train angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by EgunMogaji2: 3:30pm On Dec 02, 2019
Shagati:

I just might take you up on this offer.
Haven't been to Ibadan in quite a while and it is a chance to retaliate the La Jolla experience wink wink wink

Modified:
I will not be arriving by train angry

I have the land purchased (1/2 acre) going through the paperwork now and will then commence planting a befitting area. My intention is to create an experience that once you enter the gate you’re transported to specifically a Southern California coastal experience.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by EgunMogaji2: 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2019
DisGuy:

Oga is this Original or photocopy?

hope you will have free wi-fi as part of the package, I enjoy weekends away on the railways! cool

I don’t think WiFi will be free, the clientele will have their MiFi grin

It’s photocopy. No need to recreate the wheel. I’ve been to a few resorts in the USA that can be copied. The only thing is to make it work in the Nigerian environment.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by DisGuy: 6:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
EgunMogaji2:

I don’t think WiFi will be free, the clientele will have their MiFi grin

It’s photocopy. No need to recreate the wheel. I’ve been to a few resorts in the USA that can be copied. The only thing is to make it work in the Nigerian environment.

was checking if this is the same EgunMogaji- been a while- Hope the Oluyole drivers are behaving!

Nice spot you've got there nearby the train line. will complete the remaining 2km from the Station in your restored LandROver 1900
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by EgunMogaji2: 7:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
DisGuy:

was checking if this is the same EgunMogaji- been a while- Hope the Oluyole drivers are behaving!

Nice spot you've got there nearby the train line. will complete the remaining 2km from the Station in your restored LandROver 1900

Okay now I get it. I am the original.

I said this before and I'll say it again, I completely have respect for you guys making it happen in Nigeria, raising family and building a career. It's a zoo out there.
Re: How To Enjoy Free Lagos-ibadan Train Ride by DisGuy: 2:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
“From December 21, we expect to run the service twice a day, and by this time we expected that passengers can now board at Agege, and we would be able to take them to Kilometre 157 in Ibadan.

anybody with an update?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Says He Was Deported From Pakistan Because He Is Igbo (Video) / How To Spend 4 Days & 3 Nights On The Obudu Mountains / Nnamdi Ezechi Survives Accident As Mopol Attached To Him Dies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.