Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions (9603 Views)

EndSARS: Tacha Says This Is Not The Time To Post Beautiful Photos & Videos / Bambam Sitting On Teddy A's Mother's Leg. See Reactions / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by soilsista(f): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it is obsession.
Lol right? Like they're primary school children and that time we don't care.
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

Black coffee is richer than don jazzy, wizkid, davido andand burna boy combined

But its no big deal
lmao. What is black coffee abi Lipton tea networth?
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2019
Geminita1:
I don't know why South Africans and East Africans are so jealous of west Africans especially Nigerians. If you see the things they say about us, you will really dislike them.

Even their women are so jealous of the class and beauty of west African women, and their men envy the swag and creativity of their West African counterparts.

Jealous cunts, everywhere you go Nigeria Nigeria. Nigeria to the world!
angry
Geminita1:
I don't know why South Africans and East Africans are so jealous of west Africans especially Nigerians. If you see the things they say about us, you will really dislike them.

Even their women are so jealous of the class and beauty of west African women, and their men envy the swag and creativity of their West African counterparts.

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2019
davillian:
Hungry son of a bitch.
perfect response!
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
lmao. What is black coffee abi Lipton tea networth?

Dj black coffee
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2019
safarigirl:
is Fela a joke to you? A whole king of a genre undecided
Thanks! I love SA threads! I love the arguments.
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

Dj black coffee
what's his networth?
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
what's his networth?

$60 million dj black coffee
$80 million Akon
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2019
Austine1212:

$60 million dj black coffee
$80 million Akon

show me Forbes or Bloomberg rating.. thank you
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Barryseal: 6:47am On Dec 03, 2019
safarigirl:
is Fela a joke to you? A whole king of a genre undecided
Afro music genre is on the road to gaining worldwide recognition. It hasn't gotten nowhere to level of raggea music (its not going to get there in 50yrs) where Lucky Dube owned it. Lucky Dube will edge Fela out in any debate on a worldwide platform.
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by safarigirl(f): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2019
Barryseal:

Afro music genre is on the road to gaining worldwide recognition. It hasn't gotten nowhere to level of raggea music (its not going to get there in 50yrs) where Lucky Dube owned it. Lucky Dube will edge Fela out in any debate on a worldwide platform.

Lucky Dube is not Bob Marley, Lucky Dube is not the king of reggae music. Lucky Dube did not own it, he was influenced, same way Wizkid and Burna have been influenced by Fela.

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Barryseal: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2019
safarigirl:

Lucky Dube is not Bob Marley, Lucky Dube is not the king of reggae music. Lucky Dube did not own it, he was influenced, same way Wizkid and Burna have been influenced by Fela.
Many Raggea purists won't agree with you about Bob Marley being the king of Raggea though.
The crux of the matter is that afro music is at the backend of global music, which is just gaining traction recently of which can't be compared to raggea. Lucky Dube being one of the all time greatest in that genre will always tower above any contemporary afro beat musician. That's the hard truth.
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 03, 2019
Kennyswagz1:
show me Forbes or Bloomberg rating.. thank you

Go check it out
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Kennyswagzz: 11:58am On Dec 03, 2019
Austine1212:

Go check it out
post it here na..
Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by JaceBlaze: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2019
Geminita1:

South Africans jealous of your dress sense .The last thing I would wanna put on my body is those Indian curtains you wear grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Allen102: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
South Africans jealous of your dress sense .The last thing I would wanna put on my body is those Indian curtains you wear grin
But you bring your smelling stupid Zulu brain dead self to Nigeria forum.
Do you have sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by JaceBlaze: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
Allen102:
But you bring your smelling stupid Zulu brain death self to Nigeria forum.
Do you have sense?
The guy who stupidly assumes that every black South African is Zulu is asking me if I have sense. shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Allen102: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The guy who stupidly assumes that every black South African is Zulu is asking me if I have sense. shocked
Does it matter? White, black, yellow, dark south Africans you are all Zulu Monkeys.

Crazy people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by MrCork: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2019
correction...south africa women have the best nyansh in Africa...and they always lightskin!! ((True story)) cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by JaceBlaze: 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2019
Allen102:
Does it matter? White, black, yellow, dark south Africans you are all Zulu Monkeys.

Crazy people.
that's good to know

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by mysticwarrior(m): 4:41pm On Dec 04, 2019
IronGalaxy:
it is obsession.
and how would describe yourself being in a Nigerian forum looking for way to attack Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by COMMENTSFIGHTER: 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Barryseal:
Can any Nigerian musician measure up to Lucky Dube?
Fela surppasses lucky Dune, Seal another Nigerian also outshined Lucky Dube.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
COMMENTSFIGHTER:

Seal does not recognise as Nigerian, hes not a Nigerian citizen.

Lucky Dube died king of reggae genre, after him the whole genre died

Fela kuti? Enlighten me

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by IronGalaxy: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
mysticwarrior:
and how would describe yourself being in a Nigerian forum looking for way to attack Nigerians
so you regard defending my country and its people from your daily insults as an attack? Why don't you chimps look at yourselves in the mirror

3 Likes

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Kennyswagzz: 1:23am On Dec 05, 2019
Austine1212:

Seal does not recognise as Nigerian, hes not a Nigerian citizen.

Lucky Dube died king of reggae genre, after him the whole genre died

Fela kuti? Enlighten me
shut the fvck up.. was reggae invented by SAns? Fela is the true african hero just like Bob Marley for inventing his own genre of music..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
shut the fvck up.. was reggae invented by SAns? Fela is the true african hero just like Bob Marley for inventing his own genre of music..

No we didn't, bob marley didnt create reggae too

And again afrobeat is famous in your part of the world (nigeria/togo, benin, ghana), stop sayin african hero when he's west african hero

1 Like

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by Barryseal: 9:47am On Dec 05, 2019
COMMENTSFIGHTER:
Why are you people saying this? Fela's music was local. He sang about the Nigeria justice system, insulting Obasanjo, Yaradua and Co. While Lucky Dube's music talked about world problems like unity, racism, injustice of the Apartheid regime. The man commanded a global audience. You can compare Fela with Brenda fashi not Dube.

2 Likes

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by geloorrrrdd(m): 12:45pm On Dec 05, 2019
soilsista:
So you people have the time to go through South African's social media pages just to see if they're posting about Nigeria? All that wasted time and energy! Are you looking for validation or what?

If that's not obsession, I don't know what it is undecided
Isn't it glaring that girl needs cheap attention?

Guess who posted about who first? Shows the obsession you guys have with us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions by soilsista(f): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
Isn't it glaring that girl needs cheap attention?

Guess who posted about who first? Shows the obsession you guys have with us.
Please read my first sentence carefully.

Then stop quoting me. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This Thick Lips Photo Of A Lady Without Make-up That Got Everyone Talking / Booty Call...khloe Kardashian Display Booty In See Through Leggings / This Will Shock You! The Pics Got Everybody Talking On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.